PDA

View Full Version : sniff...my kid is headed back to school

Okla-homey
11/26/2006, 06:08 PM
It was great to have her home. I put this up to welcome her. She acted like it was lame, but her mom told me she thought it was pretty cool...and she put it up on her facebook page which is where I copied the pic.:D

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/4866/wwwwwwwwwwwwwn700461832fp6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Gone for two more weeks, then she's home again for Christmas. :D

Anyhoo, you guys send some positive waves her way. As I write this, she's alone on the road amid the wilds of Arkansas/Mississippi and &/or Alabama.

Question: WTF can't they just start school a bit earlier and skip the "back for two weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas break" dealio?:(

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/26/2006, 06:14 PM
Good luck, Homey Jr!

bri
11/26/2006, 06:21 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

No one ever made ME a banner. :(

BajaOklahoma
11/26/2006, 06:23 PM
Lil Baja isn't going back until tomorrow morning, thanks to a prof who let the class decide if they were going to meet tomorrow morning (isn't that a duh! question?) And she has three weeks until she gets out for Winter Break.
She'll be back for her brother's graduation in two weeks though.
Be safe Homey Jr!

Rogue
11/26/2006, 06:31 PM
I'm gettin' all misty-eyed.

Okla-homey
11/26/2006, 06:35 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

You just did'nt have the great luck to have me for a pappy!

...of course, she would debate the that "luck" seeing is how she also pilloried me on her facebook page for not getting up off the wallet to fly her home for Thanksgiving -- instead of making her drive. Heck, I told her the bus would be cheaper than driving, but she wasn't amused.:(

Vaevictis
11/26/2006, 06:51 PM
...of course, she would debate the that "luck" seeing is how she also pilloried me on her facebook page for not getting up off the wallet to fly her home for Thanksgiving -- instead of making her drive. Heck, I told her the bus would be cheaper than driving, but she wasn't amused.:(

BRATNIK! :D

bri
11/26/2006, 07:10 PM

Hey, banners ain't cheap.

OCUDad
11/26/2006, 08:30 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Hey, banners ain't cheap. Duh.

bri
11/26/2006, 08:33 PM
Which is EXACTLY why I would have been super-appreciative about a banner and wouldn't have slagged the banner-providers in my blog.

You know, if we'd have had blogs back then in the "long-long-ago". :D

Mixer!
11/26/2006, 08:45 PM
You know, if we'd have had blogs back then in the 90's.
:D