PDA

View Full Version : man I would kill to hear Robert Allen right after game yesterday

usmc-sooner
11/26/2006, 09:53 AM
:texan:

walkoffsooner
11/26/2006, 10:12 AM
Yea I bet he went on a eating binge

stoopified
11/26/2006, 10:18 AM
Ithink him and XLK ate all the food in Payne County.Word is that FEED THE CHILDREN has set up emergency soup kitchens and food pantrys in Stillwater.

TopDawg
11/26/2006, 10:18 AM
He was covering one of the high school playoff games for KSBI or Cox or something. I didn't know this until I turned on that game probably about 30-45 minutes after the OU/OSU game. He sounded a little less enthusiastic than he normally does.

jdsooner
11/26/2006, 10:46 AM
I will definitely listen to his show on stoolwater radio tomorrow!

Rhino
11/26/2006, 09:25 PM
The best part was the aggie pre-game. (I got such a kick out of listening to the OSU/Tech game last week, I flipped over to it on my way home.)

Right before kickoff, RA started a segment that was basically keys to the game. It was titled something silly, I just can't recall what it was.

One of them was "Big, bigger, biggest". He said OSU needed to come out with a big play, then after OU counters with a big play, OSU needed to counter with a bigger play, and then cap it off with the biggest play. I was waiting for the next key to be, "Call the touchdown play" or something.

Another one was 'to have fun'. "Senior Day is having fun! Wearing orange pants is having fun! Playing OU is having fun! Beating OU is having exceptional fun." I quoted the "wearing orange pants" quote correctly, by the way.

OklahomaTuba
11/26/2006, 09:30 PM
I would think the man would be used to losing to OU by now.

TrophyCollector
11/26/2006, 10:33 PM
Ithink him and XLK ate all the food in Payne County.Word is that FEED THE CHILDREN has set up emergency soup kitchens and food pantrys in Stillwater.

Man, if those two keep eating north and run into Mangino's territory - it will be a war to end the world.