PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone looked at the Basketball portion of ****** Series on Wikipedia?

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:24 PM
Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. Oklahoma State is a University for people to dumb too get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hay.

Bravo to whoever did this! Bravo! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******_Series

sanantoniosooner
11/25/2006, 10:31 PM
link has been edited by the local software

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:34 PM
Just search for B*dlam Series at wikipedia.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry, someone has now deleted it.

Rhino
11/25/2006, 10:49 PM
Oklahoma State is a University for people to dumb to get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hey. 'Too' has two o's.
'Hay' has no e.
'University' is not capitalized unless it is part of a formal name or placed at the start of a sentence.

the_ouskull
11/26/2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, no doubt. I'm glad that it's gone now. I don't want somebody thinking that a Sooner fan wrote that...

...or should I say, "rote that?" Idiots. If you're going to call somebody stupid, you probably shouldn't spell the words that you're using to do so incorrectly. Ignorance or apathy. I don't care which it is, but it's something... It makes me sad.

the_ouskull

badger
11/27/2006, 12:22 AM
it's baaaaack...

Basketball

Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. Oklahoma State is a University for people too dumb to get into the University of Oklahoma and they smell like hay.
:D

edit: okay, that was mean, so I changed it to something nicer:

Basketball

Oklahoma owns the all-time series record in basketball, 121-87. With the rise of coaches Kelvin Sampson and Eddie Sutton at the two schools, the basketball series had been especially intense the last few years, with games rarely being certain between the teams, regardless of ranking. Time will tell how the school's two new coaches, Jeff Capel at Oklahoma and Sean Sutton and Oklahoma State, will affect the heated rivalry between these two schools. While Oklahoma State claims basketball dominance, the head-to-head record speaks for itself.

mrjeffmaxwell
11/29/2006, 09:38 PM
Why the heck is ****** masked?