PDA

View Full Version : "I hope you die on the way home"

yermom
11/25/2006, 10:02 PM
i think i sat by the worst ********* fan i have ever seen today... take a guess what color he was wearing

in addition to the above comment, he was also cheering on Sooner injuries and wishing for more

when the Sooner fans around me would cheer about something he'd say something like: "you guys need to get the **** out of here"

to their credit, the other Pokes around me were talking about how bad of a fan he was

when some family members of players called him on the injury thing he said "i hope they all die"

i seriously think he had Tourette's or something... if doleo would have been with me, i think there would have been a brawl. i'm kinda surprised there wasn't

JohnnyMack
11/25/2006, 10:04 PM
You shoulda clocked him. Nancy.

TheLadiesMike
11/25/2006, 10:05 PM
They sure do hope a lot.

Hope to beat us, hope to make a bowl, etc...

JohnnyMack
11/25/2006, 10:06 PM
Oklahoma State's favorite time to play a game: Next year.

Soonermagik
11/25/2006, 10:09 PM
Every school has some moron fans, sadly us included. Bud light should create a real men of genius song for those types of people.

Today we salute you Mr Annoying fan guy... hmm just a thought

yermom
11/25/2006, 10:11 PM
You shoulda clocked him. Nancy.

i didn't say **** to him, i just smiled and shook my head and basically ignored him.

well, that and maybe yelled a little harder next time

bigdsooner
11/25/2006, 10:13 PM
im not surprised, its their whole existence to beat us. since they just lost to us again, his life is ruined :).life means nothing to him any more...no cow or sheep or his sister will ever take away his pain.

Williesan
11/25/2006, 10:15 PM
Oklahoma State's favorite time to play a game: Next year.

...Or "Wait 'til basketball season."

No?

"Wait 'til wrasslin' season."

"Wait 'til..."

I see a trend here. JohnnyMack's a genius! :P

So what did you win off your sheep-humping sparring partner? The guy just doesn't learn, eh?

Williesan

Flagstaffsooner
11/25/2006, 10:18 PM
"I hope you die on the way home" That's like saying,"I hope Eddie Sutton is your designated driver."

critical_phil
11/25/2006, 10:20 PM
yermom, did you have your crimson NOMRAN shirt on today?

franklinjake
11/25/2006, 10:21 PM
They sure do hope a lot.

Hope to beat us, hope to make a bowl, etc...

We just ruined they're season today ...... doesnt it make your day, you week, even your month????

yermom
11/25/2006, 10:31 PM

no, but i need one :D

i haven't not worn my YERMOM jersey to a game since i got it before last season

StoopTroup
11/25/2006, 10:33 PM
The Poke Fans should have got him to STFU IMO.

He would have gotten more than he could handle in Norman for acting like that...

critical_phil
11/25/2006, 10:34 PM
no, but i need one :D

nm. maybe dan haggerty is an OU fan. i thought i caught you on FSN on the last play of the 3rd quarter.

Paperclip
11/25/2006, 10:38 PM
nm. maybe dan haggerty is an OU fan.

:D

jk the sooner fan
11/25/2006, 10:41 PM

i saw the same thing and had the same thought!

OUTrumpet
11/25/2006, 10:44 PM
...Or "Wait 'til basketball season."

No?

"Wait 'til wrasslin' season."

"Wait 'til..."

I see a trend here. JohnnyMack's a genius! :P

So what did you win off your sheep-humping sparring partner? The guy just doesn't learn, eh?

Williesan

I think they'll actually 'win' when they get to sheep-humpin season...granted in Stillwater they only compete against Texas Aggie and it's year round...

Mjcpr
11/27/2006, 09:52 AM
Unfortunately, my embarassing fan moment was one of ours. I'm standing in line for the bathroom at a convenience store near the stadium behind about 3 Sooner fans, one of them was already lit and it was about 11:30. He's slurring and everything. So he proceeds to tell about the time he was picked up for (I think he said his 2nd) DUI in Stillwater. He was bitching about the SW jail accomodations, the watery gravy for the biscuits and the bologna sandwich they served for lunch. He showed them though, he didn't eat his.

:rolleyes:

RRWSooner
11/27/2006, 10:07 AM
Shoulda said something like....well....I'd rather be a dead me than you alive!

1stTimeCaller
11/27/2006, 10:08 AM
d00d, you shoul've said that you were Pat from the board. I thought that was you. And those bologna sammies are the suck.

JohnnyMack
11/27/2006, 10:09 AM
d00d, you shoul've said that you were Pat from the board. I thought that was you. And those bologna sammies are the suck.

:mad:

Beat me to it.