PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who finds it comical.....

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 09:51 PM
watching Okie Lite fans shooting the Hookem sign at our fans?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bri
11/25/2006, 09:55 PM
While watching crowd shots during the game, I saw those chodes using hand signs stolen from four other schools:

-Guns up/pistols firing (Tech)
-Waving wheat (Kansas)
-Hook 'em (duh)
-And I swear to God, at one point I saw about ten of them doing the Baylor Claw. No lie.

What a ****in' joke.

SweetheartSooner
11/25/2006, 10:01 PM
I thought the bear claw thing that they were doing was actually sign language for "applause" for the deaf player they have. But I could be mistaken.

Anyhoo - OSU sucks.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:01 PM
Little brothers always want to be like their superiors I guess.

TheLadiesMike
11/25/2006, 10:03 PM
My favorite is the biennial end of game crowd shot of stunned aggies hanging around shocked that they found a way to lose again!! :)

bri
11/25/2006, 10:05 PM
I thought the bear claw thing that they were doing was actually sign language for "applause" for the deaf player they have. But I could be mistaken.

Anyhoo - OSU sucks.

It makes sense in theory, but you have to factor in that aggy simply isn't clever enough to think of that. :D

washington's fave
11/25/2006, 10:09 PM
While watching crowd shots during the game, I saw those chodes using hand signs stolen from four other schools:

-Guns up/pistols firing (Tech)
-Waving wheat (Kansas)
-Hook 'em (duh)
-And I swear to God, at one point I saw about ten of them doing the Baylor Claw. No lie.

What a ****in' joke.

Those hand signals were a subconscience simpleton effort to emote lOSUr emotions and thoughts.
1. Guns up when it is pulled back to the lOSUr forehead resembles LOSER!!! I don't think they know that and I'm not telling.
2. Waving wheat is a defensive signal indicating we will bend!!! OVER!!!
3. Hook-em in stoolwater naturally means "I wish we were saxet so we could finally have a chance to beat those ****** ******* SOONERS!!!
4. Towards the end of the game they started to realize that they were tied for LAST place w/THE BEARS and were trying to intimidate them!!!

bri
11/25/2006, 10:11 PM
It would have been cooler if they'd done the Von Erich Claw instead.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:13 PM
It would have been cooler if they'd done the Von Erich Claw instead.

http://www.bookmarketingprofits.com/FritzvonErichBk.jpg

Boarder
11/25/2006, 10:16 PM
I swear I saw some of the students doing the aTm bend over and yell "Oooooooooooo" yell thing.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/25/2006, 10:21 PM
They did do the a&m swaying thing before the game.

OUTrumpet
11/25/2006, 10:47 PM
2 fans in the student section wore what appeared to be University of Oregon shirts on the front, and the back said "There is no crying in football OU"

Then there was this fan that was sitting near me with a shirt that said "Do you have a job and $199?" and on the back "Rhett Bomar does!"

I saw a TON of Rhett Bomar shirts. I wonder if they realize we actually think he's a dip****

Boarder
11/25/2006, 10:49 PM
2 fans in the student section wore what appeared to be University of Oregon shirts on the front, and the back said "There is no crying in football OU"

Oh really?

http://198.170.111.45/temp/xlk.gif

orangekaje
11/25/2006, 10:50 PM

Yes the shaking of both hands in the air is for when Van Zant makes a tackle to applaud him.

josh09
11/25/2006, 11:39 PM
watching Okie Lite fans shooting the Hookem sign at our fans?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Heh, ya, kinda like that "hook 'em ducks" sign guy at the oregon game.

bri
11/26/2006, 12:02 AM

Then there was this fan that was sitting near me with a shirt that said "Do you have a job and $199?" and on the back "Rhett Bomar does!"

I saw a TON of Rhett Bomar shirts. I wonder if they realize we actually think he's a dip****

Yeah, table o' aggy tried to bust out a feeble "Big Red Sports" chant to counter the deafening "Boomer Sooner" call and response that we were doing. Well, they were chanting "Big Red Sales", but you get the idea.

I just told them to enjoy Shreveport.