PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Magic...

Soonerus
11/25/2006, 07:05 PM
...this weekend reveals it again !!!!!!

mightysooner
11/25/2006, 07:08 PM
I disagree. What I saw was a team that was put in a situation to play conservative allll daaaaay loooong and they had to hold on because it almost bit us in the ***. We need to learn to let the hounds loose on people instead of playing to protect leads and burn clock. We play to not make mistakes and not lose and that's going to cost us in a big game at some point.

bixby28
11/25/2006, 07:11 PM
This was a good win. OSU is sneaky good and OU held them to 21pts on their home field.

I think Reid is better than Zac Taylor at Nebraska, but we'll see.

Poor Texass...

bluedogok
11/25/2006, 07:16 PM
I don't see any magic to it, they are OSU after all and they know a thing or two about dropping passes at the end of games in that end zone.

They need to quit trying to kill the clock midway thru the third quarter......

sooner518
11/25/2006, 07:27 PM
I think he was talking more about Texas losing twice to teams they probably shouldnt have lost to

PhilTLL
11/25/2006, 07:30 PM
Texas unexpectedly dropping a deuce late in the season is just a return to traditional Mack Brown luck, and the only thing that came close to "magic" today was the goal line fumble. Everything else was a business-like team controlling early and finishing just strong enough.

Soonerus
11/25/2006, 07:34 PM
Texas losing a duece after RRR , AD out, Bomar out and OU winning out = Sooner Magic.... interpretation for the analytically impaired...

CatfishSooner
11/25/2006, 07:37 PM
Texas losing a duece after RRR , AD out, Bomar out and OU winning out = Sooner Magic.... interpretation for the analytically impaired...

I Totally agree there Soonerus!:)