PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Aggy on yet another Moral Victory

MikeInNorman
11/25/2006, 06:36 PM
You've had so many, how does this one rank?

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Wishboned
11/25/2006, 06:39 PM
They should call them oral victories just because they suck so bad.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 06:41 PM
Heh,

I was watching the game with my Poke father who would stand up in the middle of the living room and start doing the waving wheat thing every time they scored.

Anyway, just toward the end of the 4th QTR he says, "Well, even if they lose they still played a really great game. Just goes to show how good a football team they are. They should get a lot of credit for that."

josh09
11/25/2006, 06:42 PM
They should call them oral victories just because they suck so bad.

LOL

Rogue
11/25/2006, 06:42 PM
Typical.

Rhino
11/25/2006, 11:04 PM
They're so cute when they play hard.

SoonerMooner
11/25/2006, 11:22 PM
You classless dickheads ought to learn to win with some class. Grow up and quit acting like you are on the playground and show some respect for a worthy opponent that gave us all we could handle today.

That is all. Class dismissed.

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/25/2006, 11:25 PM
You classless dickheads ought to learn to win with some class. Grow up and quit acting like you are on the playground and show some respect for a worthy opponent that gave us all we could handle today.

Go cry with your poke friends

Boarder
11/25/2006, 11:25 PM
When your location changes from Dallas to somewhere in Oklahoma with actual festering aggies around you you'll get off that high horse real fast.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2006, 11:27 PM
Yay!

I'm a classless dickhead!

Good game, pokeys. Somebody had to lose. But it's only right it was you because you ARE the most experienced.

Best man for the job, right?

Have some neg, you self-righteous ***.

AzianSooner
11/25/2006, 11:27 PM
I still like Mike Gundy than the play-any-sucker Lester Miles.

Boarder
11/25/2006, 11:29 PM
I still like Mike Gundy than the play-any-sucker Lester Miles.
That's not saying a whole lot.

josh09
11/25/2006, 11:32 PM

so im confused. is this guy a poke....whorn....or even a sooner?

josh09
11/25/2006, 11:33 PM
i mean judging from his name i would think someone anti-oklahoma, but he says "us" as though he is a sooner.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2006, 11:33 PM
is this guy a poke....whorn....or even a sooner?

He's none of the above. He's a tool.

But I can't tell you that because he said class is dismissed. ;)

josh09
11/25/2006, 11:37 PM
oh my bad :D

zeke
11/25/2006, 11:53 PM
I noticed several osu folks sporting Green Oregon shirts today and a lot of people with orange & black crow calls...I'm guessing they thought they were duck calls. Who knows what goes through the head of Aggy? Maybe they thought they were chicken calls so that they could call up a chicken to choke.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/26/2006, 01:01 AM
I noticed several osu folks sporting Green Oregon shirts today and a lot of people with orange & black crow calls...I'm guessing they thought they were duck calls. Who knows what goes through the head of Aggy? Maybe they thought they were chicken calls so that they could call up a chicken to choke.

See, those were CLASSY dickheads.

ouwasp
11/26/2006, 01:50 AM
My kids go to the school where I teach... they were wondering how their poke friends would be acting on Monday.

I said the friends would be happy since it was a close loss, genuinely thrilled that the game came down to the last play.

Went on to say we'll be wearing our Sooner shirts, but to not make a big deal about it because the Sooners are SUPPOSED to win.

And the pokes are not...:D

soonerboomer93
11/26/2006, 02:03 AM

**** off, dip ****

cs6000
11/26/2006, 02:26 AM
Somewhere an aggie is printing up an orange shirt to celebrate almost not losing.

the_ouskull
11/26/2006, 03:22 AM

Class? Class? First of all, who the f*ck are you to tell us when class is or is not dismissed? Second of all, who the f*ck are you, period? Strollin' in here, trying to act like you're not an Aggie when you're too stupid to realize that we're REAL Sooner fans and we can smell it on you. We can smell your dumb. (And before anybody thinks that I meant to type "you're" just stop it. I MIGHT be the smartest person on these boards... :D) If we're doing ANYTHING on the playground, it's gonna involve patting you on your "we tried real hard" head before rubbing your face in dirt and taking your lunch money.

Worthy opponent? looks around Where?

OSU played a good game today, and, if they'd have caught some breaks, they'd have won. Is THAT what you want to hear? Is THAT class? I'm thinking that's a third of all...

...class wasn't dismissed. It was cancelled. There wasn't anybody to give a lecture. Until you legally change your last name to mine and your first name to "Mister," grab yourself a big bag of STFU.

the_ouskull

BoomerSooner247
11/26/2006, 03:29 AM

That is all. Class dismissed.dude, do you realize you just look like a complete a** by coming here and saying this crap? you aren't do anyone a favor, you make yourself and all pokes look bad. grow up!

TheLadiesMike
11/26/2006, 04:53 AM

I'll learn to win with class when they learn to lose with class.

The difference between OSU and a mid-major is that they play us every year and they are near us.