PDA

View Full Version : ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN...

melbitoast
11/25/2006, 06:27 PM
This year's college fooball season is a living testament that Mack Brown is only an average coach. Even with most of his starters returning, he only managed to have an above-average season. His glorious fall from grace over the past two weeks only cements his legend as "Coach February".

The NCAA should revoke UT's national title from 2005 and simply name Vince Young as the national champ. Without him last year, they would have finished in a similiar fashion to this year. I feel sorry for Colt McCoy. A nice young man who may begin to develop this sickening feeling in his stomach that he will never develop beyond his current talent level simply b/c of the surrounding coaching staff. Hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'll drink a beer on your behalf since you're not old enough.

On the flip side, this season epitimizes Bob Stoops as one of the greatest coaches in college football. I'll reserve my urge to say EVER; however, if he remains at OU for another 7+ years, he will become a coaching legend.

After enduring dismissing his starting QB, starting RG, and losing his star RB and two OL starters to injury, he simply managed to go 11-1 (argue if you wish) and win another Big 12 South title. Hell of a job coach.

NCAA 2006 Coach of the Year...Bob Stoops, University of Oklahoma