PDA

View Full Version : T. Boone Pickens should not be doing interviews

usmc-sooner
11/25/2006, 06:23 PM
because everyone knows what's going on at OSU!!!

that was like interviewing Smithers from the Simpsons. :D

usmc-sooner
11/25/2006, 06:45 PM
oh come on

their has to be someone else who thought he looked gay.

OSU's #1 fan.

Soonerus
11/25/2006, 06:46 PM
He looked like death warmed over....

StoopTroup
11/25/2006, 06:48 PM
I think he should dress up like Pistol Pete.

birddog
11/25/2006, 06:49 PM
i liked the old man fist pump.

CatfishSooner
11/25/2006, 06:49 PM
I liked the Nike mock-turtleneck under his queer orange sweater..

soonersweetie
11/25/2006, 09:14 PM
he is in his own little world, isn't he

BoogercountySooner
11/25/2006, 09:29 PM
My 9 year old daughter asked me what that old man was doing on the field! Cracked us up!

Flagstaffsooner
11/25/2006, 09:33 PM
I could smell the gin on his breath though the TV. He must be alley buddies with DKR.

Crimsontothecore
11/25/2006, 09:45 PM
I could smell the gin on his breath though the TV. He must be alley buddies with DKR.
Nah, He and Eddie had just shared a bottle behind some middle school.

jk the sooner fan
11/25/2006, 09:47 PM
he is in his own little world, isn't he

i get the feeling he thinks he's jerry jones and the osucks cowboys are his own team

Rhino
11/25/2006, 10:55 PM
i get the feeling he thinks he's jerry jones and the osucks cowboys are his own team Get out of my head.

tulsaoilerfan
11/25/2006, 11:55 PM
i get the feeling he thinks he's jerry jones and the osucks cowboys are his own team
U mean they aren't?

the_ouskull
11/26/2006, 12:12 AM
They OUGHT to be. He paid enough for them. He's like the Phil Knight of the sheephumpers.

When he came on the TV, the first thought through my mind was, "all that money and he can't buy a decent sweater?"

the_ouskull

WASOONERFAN
11/26/2006, 01:55 AM
He's like the Phil Knight of the sheephumpers.

Word

gnostic19
11/26/2006, 02:02 AM
because everyone knows what's going on at OSU!!!

that was like interviewing Smithers from the Simpsons. :D

He was an embarrassment. The fact that he bragged that he was OSU's #1 fan was a sorry case of pulling rank, cause he has he big $$$. That's sorry, He should give respect to the common man that's rooting for OSU. It was like W when he first got elected. Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/26/2006, 05:11 AM

Bingo...Don't know why he didn't want an NFL team, he was probably black-balled...I don't get why LosuR allows him to be interviewed...You don't see OU offering up the big donors at games, then again we have so many we might offend...:)

What I don't get is that no one seems to mention that a$$ Pickens hasn't really given up the money. He still controls it as I understand and I think he still has access to the principal (I could be mistaken). Some top notch side-line reporter should ask him the question, why didn't he just give the money out right?

1stTimeCaller
11/26/2006, 07:20 AM
Bingo...Don't know why he didn't want an NFL team, he was probably black-balled...I don't get why LosuR allows him to be interviewed...You don't see OU offering up the big donors at games, then again we have so many we might offend...:)

What I don't get is that no one seems to mention that a$$ Pickens hasn't really given up the money. He still controls it as I understand and I think he still has access to the principal (I could be mistaken). Some top notch side-line reporter should ask him the question, why didn't he just give the money out right?

IIRC, he did give the money outright and then Holder invested it back into Boone's company. Actually a pretty good deal for both as the cowboys get to make a little extra cash if Boone's company makes a profit and Boone can still use the money for his company.

I think the money was given to Cowboy Golf, Inc or something like that. Holder made the little company to be a funraiser for the cowboy golf team when he was the coach. It's a weird, slick little deal they worked out.

Rocker
11/26/2006, 08:54 AM
Boone Pickens is a prick
His daughter worked at the Summit Club in Tulsa for very little money.
And here he is sitting on millions offering no help to his daughter.
All these pats on the backs to him are sickening

TXBOOMER
11/26/2006, 09:41 AM
Hey T Boone "With the win, OU stretched their win streak over OSU to four straight games and increased their lead in the all time series to 78-16-6"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!

tulsaoilerfan
11/26/2006, 11:06 AM
How long will it be before the NCAA will come calling on Stoolwater?

usmc-sooner
11/26/2006, 05:36 PM

I think he paid too much for them. :D

SoFla Sooner
11/26/2006, 06:48 PM
A T. Boone interview is just a reminder to us all what OSU is all about. I found it refreshing, not to mention comic relief from a ballgame that was giving me an ulcer at the time.:)