PDA

View Full Version : Looking for picts of a co-worker

Drundel
11/25/2006, 11:40 AM
Ok this is gonna sound weird, but I have a co-worker who is an OU class of '04: Bachelors in Civil Engineering and was a member of gamma phi beta. Anyways, we work/live at an oilfield compound in Alaska and her b-day is coming up and I want to embarrass the **** out of her and put some pictures up on our display screen (weather, news, company announcements, etc). I can't get any contact info for her sisters, so I was hoping someone on here know her or her sisters, both members of the same sorority.

My friends initials were LGP and now LGQ and her sisters are Amber ('02) and Stacey all from Hugo. If anyone has any picts, please PM me.

Thx

Brad

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:02 PM
Picts? http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/showpics/bluemangroup-2.jpg

Brad, are you in Prudhoe proper or are you out at Kuparuk?

JohnnyMack
11/25/2006, 12:06 PM
Jam-a-vibrator.

Heh.

Sorry.

Drundel
11/25/2006, 12:08 PM
She is from OK, but not quite that ugly.

I'm in Prudhoe proper (aka Deadhorse).

http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=deadhorse%2C+ak

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:16 PM
Right on. Are you on the insulation/sealant crew or what?

Drundel
11/25/2006, 12:43 PM
Nope, I work for a service company. I actually have a pretty sweet job, I'm IT so I get to stay inside and warm most of the time and we all work 14 on 14 off so I basically only work 6 months of the year.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:54 PM
Not bad at all. 2 on/2 off is a sweet gig if you don't mind the crazy hours on the 2 on. Plus, from all accounts they feed you guys pretty well when you're up there. At least ARCO used to, and I'm sure BP continued that.

BeetDigger
11/25/2006, 01:01 PM
Not bad at all. 2 on/2 off is a sweet gig if you don't mind the crazy hours on the 2 on. Plus, from all accounts they feed you guys pretty well when you're up there. At least ARCO used to, and I'm sure BP continued that.

What does all this have to do with him getting his pictures? :texan:

proud gonzo
11/25/2006, 01:04 PM
have you tried search.ou.edu?

proud gonzo
11/25/2006, 01:06 PM
or you could try their generic OU email address. it's usually [email protected] (like [email protected])

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:08 PM
What does all this have to do with him getting his pictures? :texan:

If he's working 2 on/2 off with a Gamma Phi and can't get embarrassing pictures of her all by himself, I'm not gonna help.

Drundel
11/25/2006, 01:15 PM

I hunt and fish a lot so the time off more than makes up for it and yes there is plenty of food up here. You can go from fatass to super fatass very easily. Luckily I have the gym right next to my office so I dropped 40 pounds in the 2 years I've been here.

proud gonzo:

Yes I have tried the web search. Are their e-mail address active even after they graduate?

Drundel
11/25/2006, 01:17 PM
If he's working 2 on/2 off with a Gamma Phi and can't get embarrassing pictures of her all by himself, I'm not gonna help.

Frats weren't big at A&M so I don't know jack about them, wanna share any dirt on Gamma Phi?

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:21 PM
Hee hee. Well, there's a Gamma Phi who posts on here pretty regular but I'm not sure if she wants her affiliation known.

Anyhow, Gamma Phis were generally regarded as a "cool chick" sorority. At least at my fraternity they were. Cute, not stuck up, willing to party and get down. The functions we had with them were usually a pretty good time.

Drundel
11/25/2006, 01:27 PM
If the anonymous gamma wants to PM, I won't reveal my sources. ;)

Hmm... sounds like Amber would fit in better as L was engaged and got married her soph year.

proud gonzo
11/25/2006, 01:38 PM
Yes I have tried the web search. Are their e-mail address active even after they graduate?
sometimes, I think

Drundel
11/25/2006, 02:24 PM
sometimes, I think

Just realized I don't know Ambers middle name. :mad: Damn

LilSooner
11/25/2006, 09:50 PM
Awww I was Gamma Phi Beta class of 99 graduated in 03. I bet I don't know her though because I wasnt a good sister and wasn't all that involved in the house.

And for the record we are still cute and like to party and aren't stuck up little beyotches.