View Full Version : Dear Everyone Who's Not Me,

bri
11/25/2006, 12:34 AM
**** you, ****suckers.

Signed,
Bri

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:35 AM
Why you gotta be like that to your brother from another mother?

Sooner_Bob
11/25/2006, 12:35 AM
You ate too much turkey again didn't you . . .

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:40 AM
**** you, ****suckers.

Signed,
Bri

you just think you're cool cuz of your mod avatar that looks like a parrot ****ing the letter M. :)

bri
11/25/2006, 12:44 AM
Hell, I tried to resign as a mod because it's apparently a conflict of interest to be a mod and tell the 95% of this board that's worthless ****tards that they're worthless ****tards, but they talked me out of it.

I guess people will just have to get used to the fact that I'm a poster first, and a mod second. If they want me to be in "mod mode" all the time, I guess I can just stop making them look like ****ing idiots and just ban their bitch asses. I don't know if that'll increase or decrease the amount of whining to Phil and the other admins that takes place, though.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:47 AM
**** 'em, man. Seriously. You moderate the freakin' vBookie forum. It's not like you're madly deleting posts over there.

royalfan5
11/25/2006, 12:48 AM
The Oak Ridge Boys are sweet though.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:49 AM
got it! poster first.

Sooooooo....where are those pics I've been waiting to see tonight? :)

bri
11/25/2006, 01:13 AM
Well, here I am (http://static.flickr.com/96/281087127_9dae8ba47a_o.jpg)Halloweenie weekend with my friend Melzy at her birthday party, with my ginormous goatee that is no longer as ginormous...

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:14 AM
Good lookin' girl right there.

The one in the glasses is cute too.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 01:18 AM
Well, here I am (http://static.flickr.com/96/281087127_9dae8ba47a_o.jpg)Halloweenie weekend with my friend Melzy at her birthday party, with my ginormous goatee that is no longer as ginormous...

She's okay, I guess. If you like "that" type of girl - hawt and stuff. :)

I prefer the Bri type, myself. If only....a few years ago...I blame the innerwebs and Walmart.

bri
11/25/2006, 01:47 AM
Don't get me wrong, Melzy is a wonderful person. Lots of fun, full of life, pleasant to look at. But she is so freakin' full of herself, I don't see how it would be worth the effort to try and date her. I much prefer "cute" to "gorgeous", anyway. Because 99% of the time, "gorgeous" is an achievement; much time fiddling around with hair and makeup and clothes. "Cute" is there from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until the moment you close 'em at night. And "cute" can easily be "gorgeous", but if "gorgeous" ever hits "cute"...they call it "ugly".

Bah.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 01:52 AM
Don't get me wrong, Melzy is a wonderful person. Lots of fun, full of life, pleasant to look at. But she is so freakin' full of herself, I don't see how it would be worth the effort to try and date her. I much prefer "cute" to "gorgeous", anyway. Because 99% of the time, "gorgeous" is an achievement; much time fiddling around with hair and makeup and clothes. "Cute" is there from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until the moment you close 'em at night. And "cute" can easily be "gorgeous", but if "gorgeous" ever hits "cute"...they call it "ugly".

Bah.

you had a bad night, huh.

But yes, cute is always cute- plus, cute has personality, intelligence and wit, ....and loves sports. I speak from experience. :)

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:53 AM
I prefer "willing" to "cute" or "gorgeous."

The two sexiest words in the English language? "You wanna?"

bri
11/25/2006, 01:55 AM
But yes, cute is always cute- plus, cute has personality, intelligence and wit, ....and loves sports. I speak from experience. :)

Sure, taunt me with your unattainable cuteness, Meany McCuterson. :P

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 01:57 AM
I prefer "willing" to "cute" or "gorgeous."

The two sexiest words in the English language? "You wanna?"

oh yeah, cute gives **** too. No wanna is even discussed. It just happens. Kinda like Christmas.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 01:58 AM
Sure, taunt me with your unattainable cuteness, Meany McCuterson. :P

See? It's the cuteness.

Beautiful, gordeous, etc....blah, blah, blah. Booooooring. :P

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:58 AM
Unfortunately anymore, Christmas happens more often.

:sigh:

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 02:01 AM
Unfortunately anymore, Christmas happens more often.

:sigh:

you must be married to a gordeous girl........sorry.:(

cute girls give it up even when married - sponteously.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 02:03 AM
Married guys get it more than I do.

Of course, the fact that it's Friday night and I'm here on the tubes might have something to do with this.

bri
11/25/2006, 02:04 AM
oh yeah, cute gives **** too. No wanna is even discussed. It just happens. Kinda like Christmas.

Best. Thread-jack. EVER.

If they ever legalize polygamy...marry me. You know, too. :D

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 02:05 AM
That'd be polyandry. I think polygamy's OK in Oregon.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 02:06 AM
That'd be polyandry. I think polygamy's OK in Oregon.

what's polyandry - is that like Poly Laundry? Where you do more than one load at once? :twinkies:

Pretty sure ploygamy's not okay in Oregon. No mormon's here.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 02:08 AM
what's polyandry - is that like Poly Laundry? Where you do more than one load at once? :twinkies:

Pretty sure ploygamy's not okay in Oregon. No mormon's here.

False. Plenty of Mormons in Oregon. They look like Samoans.

No, seriously, some ridiculous percentage of Samoans are Mormon.

Polyandry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry)

bri
11/25/2006, 02:12 AM
Okay, fine. When they legalize polyandry....marry me. You know, as well. :D