PDA

View Full Version : Latest health news on Colt McCoy...

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:22 PM
...just heard on CBS radio....no injury, just another possible "stinger" although not even that is confirmed...I know a lot of your were concerned but I could tell by the way he was hit and fell that unless he fell onto a sword he was fine...golf cart , etc... was Longhorn stalling trying to figure out how to make their nightmare end.....

Jerk
11/24/2006, 09:23 PM
Well....

Still, glad he's okay.

achiro
11/24/2006, 09:25 PM
I could tell by the way he was hit and fell that unless he fell onto a sword he was fine
You are so full of ****!

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:26 PM
Of course, we are glad he's ok, this is just a game afterall, I hope nobody on any team ever gets hurt...

AzianSooner
11/24/2006, 09:34 PM
If this keeps coming back for this mcCoit guy, I am affraid that Texas might thinking to start the backup qb next year.

Sorry Mr. MCCoit. It's football. If it is easy, I would promote myself from the waterboy to Defensive end years ago.

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:36 PM
If this keeps coming back for this mcCoit guy, I am affraid that Texas might thinking to start the backup qb next year.

Sorry Mr. MCCoit. It's football. If it is easy, I would promote myself from the waterboy to Defensive end years ago.

I think you hit the nail on the head....at least I agree with you...

devOUt
11/24/2006, 09:40 PM
I thought the aggie QB was taking much harder shots than McCoy was. If McCoy was still tender from the KSU injury, he shouldn't have played in this game.

Rhino
11/24/2006, 09:43 PM
was Longhorn stalling trying to figure out how to make their nightmare end..... I'm sure that's it. :rolleyes:

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:45 PM
I'm sure that's it. :rolleyes:

Glad we agree on something....

AzianSooner
11/24/2006, 09:48 PM
I will wait to read some .. hmm.... excuses..about to be posted in here from whorns fans.

lexsooner
11/24/2006, 09:55 PM
I have heard a number of people (all spectators) wonder if McCoy should have played at all. It was a huge game, so there is no question they needed him. I think he was far from 100% most of the game, which explains UT's problems on offense today. By the fourth quarter, especially after the first cheap shot late in the fourth, he was essentially done. His passes on the second to last drive, when he was picked off, and the last drive all fluttered. He was totally ineffective, like he had no control of the strength of his passes. The big question appears to be whether they should have held him out in the fourth after it was clear he was beat up and injured again.

That being said, I'm glad he's okay. I wonder if this will be a nagging physical problem for him in the future? Injury free, he will become another VY/Major Applewhite thorn in our side for the next three years.

101sooner
11/24/2006, 09:55 PM
It looked like Colt's arm was severed. Mack has blood on his hands.

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:59 PM
He appears to be somewhat injury prone...first "stinger" vs. K. State was on a QB sneak that was not that physical...I was really surprised he was "injured" on that play...he's young, he just may need to mature.....

Mongo
11/24/2006, 10:30 PM
I think Mack Brown needs to recruit the toughest summbitch this side of the mighty mississippi: Soonerus.

He will never come out of the game. Even if an aggy or a bear were to sneak a claymore mine and detonate it right berfore a crushing sack on the QB Soonerus, causing him to lose both legs below the kneecaps and recieve helmet shards to his vital organs. That badass mother****er would stay in the game.

I really dont think you know the ramifications of a "stinger", unless you are refering to the grease splatter to your rock hard flabs when you crack your eggs to high over the bacon grease.

sanantoniosooner
11/24/2006, 11:12 PM
yeah......Soonerus continues to post in spite of obvious concussion.

Heck, he thinks he's posting from Henrietta.

KingDavid
11/24/2006, 11:20 PM
QB Soonerus with four limbs severed: "Come back here and fight like a man! It's just a flesh-wound!"

ruf/nekdad
11/24/2006, 11:45 PM
It's only a scratch

Indy Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:58 AM
"Put some tape on it and get back in there!"

SouthFortySooner
11/25/2006, 01:05 AM
For whatever its worth, the Sooners didn't rattle him a bit. And until they do I refuse to pile on.

SCOUT
11/25/2006, 01:12 AM
I had a stinger once when I played in high school. Back then the coaches just said to rub a little dirt on it and it would be fine.

I remember thinking that there was a good chance that I would die. It is an understatement to say that the coaches and I did not agree on the severity of that injury.