PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

Boffingham
11/24/2006, 08:21 PM
Does Stoops play AD now that he knows what this game means?

Is this the biggest game in Stoops' career?

My answers: Dress AD just to see...and Yes.

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 08:24 PM
no - he isn't fully healed.
no - not even close.

Cam
11/24/2006, 08:25 PM
1) AD may dress out, but I doubt he'll play.

2) Not even freaking close. He's coached in 3 MNC games.

TrophyCollector
11/24/2006, 08:25 PM

My answers: Dress AD just to see...and Yes.

You have to be freaking kidding right????

This is bigger than the 3 BCS Championship Games or 4 Big 12 Championship Games? Bigger than any of the texass games? Bigger than at #2 KSU while they were in the middle of a 20+ game home win streak? Bigger than against #1 Nebraska? Bigger than last year's Holiday Bowl?

It isn't even freaking close to any of those and probably about 50 others.

85Sooner
11/24/2006, 08:26 PM
No and No IMHO.

I know AD this and that. I have the most respect for the young man, however the team has jelled and the running game is going fine.

Same thing for the bowl game if AD is healthy, put him in the rotation but I would not hand the ball to him 30 times. We have plenty of talant on this "team"

Scotty
11/24/2006, 08:26 PM

Ummmmmmm.... (http://www.soonerstats.com/fb/games/recap.cfm?GameID=1033)

STATE!
11/24/2006, 08:27 PM
Is AD, or “All Day” the most appropriate nickname for Adrian Peterson? I mean as long as he’s over on the lame and lazy list, as he has been for the past 5 weeks and a large portion of last season, he’s not there “All Day.” Nor is he really there at all save for his motivational support. I was thinking it might be time for a change. For example, ADS (All Day, Sometimes) is a good one. Maybe HS (Half Season), or ADWINI (All Day When I’m Not Injured). Perhaps my personal favorite which is ADWMDIP (All Day While My Dad’s In Prison).

Anybody else have any suggestions?

TripleOption14
11/24/2006, 08:27 PM
Forget AD. He's not ready!! It's that simple. My question is however.... is AP ready???

And the "biggest game ever" is a reeeeeaaaallllll stretch.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/24/2006, 08:30 PM

Keep it comin', goathump.

Make it that much sweeter when we stomp a mudhole, not to mention the nectar of hearing the typical Siren's Song of Stoolwater...

"Wait 'til next yeeeaaaaar!"

Boffingham
11/24/2006, 08:32 PM
I would at least say it is as big as last year's Holiday Bowl. We were written off and now we can get the B12 Championship Game.

This game will define our team

Boffingham
11/24/2006, 08:34 PM
Do we consider the B12 CG ours to win or ours to lose?

Scotty
11/24/2006, 08:34 PM
Is AD, or “All Day” the most appropriate nickname for Adrian Peterson? I mean as long as he’s over on the lame and lazy list, as he has been for the past 5 weeks and a large portion of last season, he’s not there “All Day.” Nor is he really there at all save for his motivational support. I was thinking it might be time for a change. For example, ADS (All Day, Sometimes) is a good one. Maybe HS (Half Season), or ADWINI (All Day When I’m Not Injured). Perhaps my personal favorite which is ADWMDIP (All Day While My Dad’s In Prison).

yep, still sounds just as retarted as it did in the other thread. good job.:rolleyes:

SCOUT
11/24/2006, 08:36 PM

I understand that you are accustomed to lowered expectations. But on this board you should at least try to have a word or two different in each of your posts. It's not that hard. I know you can do it.

cvsooner
11/24/2006, 08:36 PM
The other thread? Mr. Industrious has been posting that stupid question in every thread.

And no, it's not the biggest game Bob Stoops has ever had. It will be the biggest one this Saturday.

afs
11/24/2006, 09:42 PM
no

and not the biggest, but the biggest since the last Orange Bowl fiasco.

Soonerus
11/24/2006, 09:48 PM
I think he plays....

AzianSooner
11/24/2006, 09:50 PM
Sooners players are all eagerly sleepless tonight.

The Consumate Showman
11/24/2006, 10:08 PM
I have it on good authority from my brother-in-law that AD and AP WILL dress for the game...oh, and not in street clothes, ha-ha. Whether or not AD will play is still in question, but AP is expected to test out his ankle in the game.

TheLadiesMike
11/24/2006, 10:18 PM

You mock a legend while you and your school are nothing. :rolleyes: