PDA

View Full Version : Bed Lamb preview on now

Scotty
11/24/2006, 07:37 PM
On FSN. Just started.

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 07:47 PM
oh great - I turn it on now and it's all aggie!

;) - thanks for the reminder.

Scotty
11/24/2006, 07:49 PM
Did a pretty good piece on PT

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 07:51 PM
guess I missed all the OU stuff. They just did a story on Bowman, and Van Zant is up next. :mad:

booomer
11/24/2006, 07:56 PM
It's on again at 9:30

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 07:57 PM

cool - I can catch the OU part of the show.

Doged
11/24/2006, 07:59 PM

Looks like we just need to catch the first 5 minutes. All I've seen is aggot stories about guys I've barely even heard of.

That Van Zant guy is a pretty good story, though.

Newbomb Turk
even though he's an aggie, I gotta give the Van Zant kid a lot of credit.

Scotty
Thats all, folks.

Scotty
11/24/2006, 08:00 PM
even though he's an aggie, I gotta give the Van Zant kid a lot of credit.

Hard to imagine the game of football with no sound. Props to that guy.

OUinFLA
11/24/2006, 08:16 PM
I missed it, but, I think it was more because in changing channels, I ran across J. Love Hewett taking her blouse off, and I deemed that more interesting than bedlamb.
It was a one time thing.

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 08:20 PM
I missed it, but, I think it was more because in changing channels, I ran across J. Love Hewett taking her blouse off, and I deemed that more interesting than bedlamb.
It was a one time thing.

I'd make the same choice twice...or more. :O

STATE!
11/24/2006, 08:24 PM
Is AD, or “All Day” the most appropriate nickname for Adrian Peterson? I mean as long as he’s over on the lame and lazy list, as he has been for the past 5 weeks and a large portion of last season, he’s not there “All Day.” Nor is he really there at all save for his motivational support. I was thinking it might be time for a change. For example, ADS (All Day, Sometimes) is a good one. Maybe HS (Half Season), or ADWINI (All Day When I’m Not Injured). Perhaps my personal favorite which is ADWMDIP (All Day While My Dad’s In Prison).

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Newbomb Turk
11/24/2006, 08:26 PM

yes....IOTA.

I Own The Aggies.

Scotty
11/24/2006, 08:29 PM
Is AD, or “All Day” the most appropriate nickname for Adrian Peterson? I mean as long as he’s over on the lame and lazy list, as he has been for the past 5 weeks and a large portion of last season, he’s not there “All Day.” Nor is he really there at all save for his motivational support. I was thinking it might be time for a change. For example, ADS (All Day, Sometimes) is a good one. Maybe HS (Half Season), or ADWINI (All Day When I’m Not Injured). Perhaps my personal favorite which is ADWMDIP (All Day While My Dad’s In Prison).

It's a reference to stamina, dip ****.

David Earl
11/25/2006, 10:18 AM

It's sort of interesting. You've been permabanned but your post still stands here as a testimony to your fanbase. Making fun of a guy for being injured... Way to go Aggie!

sooneron
11/25/2006, 10:21 AM
This idiot's parents should be sterilized.

Typical classless turd from stoolwater.

pos

pathetic