PDA

View Full Version : Oh, BTW...

Okla-homey
11/24/2006, 10:42 AM
Let me be the first SO person, now that the turkey has been consumed and it's okay to do so, to wish you a...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Please note: I did not wish you Happy Holidays. I wished you a Merry Christmas.

OSUAggie
11/24/2006, 11:02 AM
racist

Okla-homey
11/24/2006, 11:13 AM
racist

Merry Kwanzaa too.

fadada1
11/24/2006, 11:24 AM
as long as i don't see anymore x-mas commercials, i'm cool with that.

thank heavens we only have a month to go:rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
11/24/2006, 11:31 AM
I've already got my tree up. Yeah!

sanantoniosooner
11/24/2006, 11:36 AM
Mike has wood.

Some people love the holidays.

Ike
11/24/2006, 01:44 PM
Happy Hollidays

StoopTroup
11/24/2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks Homey! We just finished off my side of the Families Thanksgiving Day Feastival. I'm taking a break before I head for the pie....

Merry Christmas to you...your lovely Wife and family...

Also...

Merry Christmas to everybody!

PhxSooner
11/24/2006, 02:36 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone! The decorations are up and the kids are fighting and screaming at each other, so it must be the Christmas season!:D

proud gonzo
11/24/2006, 04:38 PM
it's 70 something degrees out side. It is not Christmas season yet. :mad:

Ike
11/24/2006, 04:42 PM
:mad:

GottaHavePride
11/24/2006, 04:51 PM

Why do you hate Australian Santa Claus?

proud gonzo
11/25/2006, 12:01 AM
Why do you hate Australian Santa Claus?Hey, fly me to Australia and I will happy accept Christmas season with warm weather. That's not how it's supposed to work in this hemisphere.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:07 AM
Hey, fly me to Australia and I will happy accept Christmas season with warm weather. That's not how it's supposed to work in this hemisphere.

-1 degree Fahrenheit.

Why do you do the hate of me?

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:30 AM
-1 degree Fahrenheit.

Why do you do the hate of me?

well, I do the hate of you just cuz. ;)

Merry Christmas and if anyone wants a war over it - I've got AK's. :)

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:33 AM
You're supposed to do the love of me. :(

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 12:34 AM
well, I do the hate of you just cuz. ;)

Merry Christmas and if anyone wants a war over it - I've got AK's. :)

Sheet, in Oregon a couple of AK's might be impressive but you're talking to a board full of f-in' hillbillies born, raised, and livin' in Oklahoma. I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the state has enough weapons and ammo to outfit a small S. American guerrilla army, and this board put together could probably go toe to toe with Western Europe.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:35 AM
You're supposed to do the love of me. :(

do you really want me to do the love of you? really? It could be dangerous - lots of rough terrain, horrid conditions, etc. ;)

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:36 AM
Sheet, in Oregon a couple of AK's might be impressive but you're talking to a board full of f-in' hillbillies born, raised, and livin' in Oklahoma. I'm willing to bet at least 60% of the state has enough weapons and ammo to outfit a small S. American guerrilla army, and this board put together could probably go toe to toe with Western Europe.

I'll put the hillbillies in Eastern Oregon against any hillbillies in the world. Seriously, man, those guys scare the **** out of me.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:37 AM
do you really want me to do the love of you? really? It could be dangerous - lots of rough terrain, horrid conditions, etc. ;)

Rough terrain? Horrid conditions? Man, just 'cause a brother has a man-sweater and carries a couple of extra pounds doesn't mean you gotta get PERSONAL.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 12:37 AM
I'll put the hillbillies in Eastern Oregon against any hillbillies in the world. Seriously, man, those guys scare the **** out of me.

Worse than the ones in Idaho?

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:38 AM
Pretty similar bunch. There's a lot of interbreeding between the two clans.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:42 AM
Pretty similar bunch. There's a lot of interbreeding between the two clans.

Hey, Hey, Hey!! Now come on - our men only screw our sisters when there's a shortage in women. It's not like Deliverance! :D

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 12:44 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey!! Now come on - our men only screw our sisters when there's a shortage in women. It's not like Deliverance! :D

I think I've been down that river...

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:47 AM

True. The ones in Deliverance probably wouldn't kill a spotted owl if they had a choice. ;)

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 12:52 AM
True. The ones in Deliverance probably wouldn't kill a spotted owl if they had a choice. ;)

okay, now you've just gone too far....a spotted owl. I'm shocked. I'm offended. I'm upset....

nah. I just don't care enough about them....;)

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 12:56 AM
Mike,
Since you're here...

A good friend of mine that moved to Anchorage hasn't been online in a couple of weeks. Do you mind checking up on her?

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 12:58 AM
No, I wouldn't mind. Send me a PM.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 01:10 AM
No, I wouldn't mind. Send me a PM.

Well, I was kidding. I'm sure she's fine, but since you offered I'll definitely keep that in mind. Besides, a SO poster meeting a SicEmFriend could be scary. :D

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:13 AM
Well, I was kind of wondering how I was going to introduce myself. I mean, I'd think if you had a phone number you'd just call her, so it would have been a really uncomfortable visit.

"Um, yeah, you don't know me, but this guy on the internet wanted me to check up on you. Got any hot chocolate?"

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 01:27 AM
Well, I was kind of wondering how I was going to introduce myself. I mean, I'd think if you had a phone number you'd just call her, so it would have been a really uncomfortable visit.

"Um, yeah, you don't know me, but this guy on the internet wanted me to check up on you. Got any hot chocolate?"

She's sweet as she can be. She wouldn't think a thing of it and invite you right in for hot chocolate. Now her husband on the other hand....

And, I have her old old cell phone number, but I have no idea if she still has it or not. I'm guessing not since she's probably well out of her service area being in Alaska. The thing is, I detest phones and refuse to use them unless it's an emergency. So, I avoid talking on them unless I absolutely have to. I don't even have my sister's number.

lil'duck
11/25/2006, 01:28 AM
weird.

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2006, 01:36 AM
She's sweet as she can be. She wouldn't think a thing of it and invite you right in for hot chocolate. Now her husband on the other hand....

And, I have her old old cell phone number, but I have no idea if she still has it or not. I'm guessing not since she's probably well out of her service area being in Alaska. The thing is, I detest phones and refuse to use them unless it's an emergency. So, I avoid talking on them unless I absolutely have to. I don't even have my sister's number.

You'd be surprised. First, there's always number portability. Second, most of the major service providers will let you roam for free up here.

proud gonzo
11/25/2006, 01:56 AM
...you don't have your sister's number?

how would you call and ask for money? ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2006, 01:57 AM
...you don't have your sister's number?

how would you call and ask for money? ;)

HAH.....yeah right. ;)