PDA

View Full Version : All Aggie Jokes aside... how to beat OSU...

goingoneight
11/23/2006, 11:53 AM
Show up.

j/k... last one, I swear :D...

From start to finish, take their Kick and punt return game away from them. GH, bomb it through the endzone if and when you kick to them. Consider running a fake if the time and oppurtunity is there.

This is one of the reasons why Aggy scores a lot, Perrish Cox (I think that's his name) was running all over Nebbish in the return game, and he is explosive just like Reggie can be in the return game as well.

Speaking of Reggie, put him and Walker on Bowman. Lendy Holmes being the lesser experienced CB, but he'll do fine guarding straight route Woods. Keep a Darrien Williams in the area.

Pressure Booby Reid. If Stoops can scheme to shut down Vince Young, he can scheme to contain this kid. Put Booby in any other uniform and he is your starting quarterback in the BIG 12. Yes, he is a good athlete stuck in the stool. Same situation with Barry and Thurman, IMHO. If you get a shot at him, hit him harder than you've hit any quarterback this season. Lendy, Rufus, Zach, whoever gets a shot, make it one he'll remember and one day be proud to say he survived. Let him know the consequence when you can, Houston and Texass have both laid hard hits down on Reid, and he wasn't the same afterward.

Wishboned
11/24/2006, 12:06 AM
You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. They send one of ours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue. That's the Sooner way, and that's how you get the Aggies! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

ou4me
11/24/2006, 12:20 AM
You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. They send one of ours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue. That's the Sooner way, and that's how you get the Aggies! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

Untouchables Spek.

StoopTroup
11/24/2006, 12:58 AM
I thought we just have to show up.

OUinFLA
11/24/2006, 08:32 AM
I thought we just have to show up.

You need to learn to read more than the headlines.
:D

jk the sooner fan
11/24/2006, 08:37 AM
hit em in the mouth ALL.DAY.LONG

MamaMia
11/24/2006, 09:21 AM
Some over the middle to a fullback or tight end at the 1st or 2nd down would be nice. Paul does pretty well outside the pocket, so maybe we should incorporate some plays designed for that, and then of course we should run the ball a bunch as well, just to keep 'em guessing. We must also be strong defensively and stop their efforts.

sanantoniosooner
11/24/2006, 09:34 AM
Score more points.

Always a solid game plan.

OSUAggie
11/24/2006, 09:40 AM
Score more points.

That game plan has the same winning % as not allowing the opponent to score, I believe.

oufan1
11/24/2006, 01:55 PM
Score more points.

Lets not overcomplicate this!:D