PDA

View Full Version : Bri, Homey, Tulsa types...oSu game

picasso
11/22/2006, 07:30 PM
any of you peeps watching the game anywhere?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/22/2006, 07:40 PM
My house. See ya there!

picasso
11/22/2006, 08:05 PM
drugs on the left, hookers on the right?

Jerk
11/22/2006, 08:09 PM
How can even get around up there with all them trees and mountains??

Williesan
11/22/2006, 11:27 PM

We manage quite nicely, thank you.

To answer picasso's question, the last time I watched any game outside my home or of either my father in law or one of his friends, we endured a loss to those bovine worshippers. I usually watch at home or - whenever he is feeling sociable - at JohnnyMack's place.

Williesan

picasso
11/22/2006, 11:47 PM
We manage quite nicely, thank you.

To answer picasso's question, the last time I watched any game outside my home or of either my father in law or one of his friends, we endured a loss to those bovine worshippers. I usually watch at home or - whenever he is feeling sociable - at JohnnyMack's place.

Williesan
so, party at J-Mack's!!!

OklahomaTuba
11/23/2006, 12:27 AM
I will be watching it @ home.

And, if my plans work out, it will be on a new 42 inch plasma I bough on black friday from best buy.

bri
11/23/2006, 12:38 AM

Our rugged terrain makes us hearty. :D

And pic, you know where I vote...but I also know your bitch allergies won't allow it. ;)

picasso
11/23/2006, 01:02 AM
Our rugged terrain makes us hearty. :D

And pic, you know where I vote...but I also know your bitch allergies won't allow it. ;)
could be a possibility but I may want to avoid the bar and an oSu game. don't mix well Jack.

bri
11/23/2006, 01:08 AM
Well, you and KC had better put your heads together and come up with something, chop-chop. :D

Also, are you in for the Tulsa-Tulane contest Friday?

picasso
11/23/2006, 01:15 AM
Well, you and KC had better put your heads together and come up with something, chop-chop. :D

Also, are you in for the Tulsa-Tulane contest Friday?
no, am golfing with oSu rednecks on that fine day.:D

Williesan
11/23/2006, 01:19 AM
so, party at J-Mack's!!!

If the dude's even in town. Add to that he bailed on me and moved out to Owasso. :mad:

But I see in another thread he's not liking it too much up there anymore. He knows where home is... he just needs to move back. ;)

I'll be watchin' it here at home. JM knows that I'm not one to sit back and watch the game. We both pace the TV rooms like a PO'ed Stoops when the game is close. Oh, and I personally had to redo my own living room wall after the 16-13 incident.

Then again JM knows he's always welcome to leftover turkey and all of the fixin's at casa Williesan.

Williesan

bri
11/23/2006, 01:36 AM
no, am golfing with oSu rednecks on that fine day.:D

Good lord, son. I hope you have a good reason, like you're gonna "accidentally" hit aggy in the head with errant tee shots and dump the bodies in the woods.

Okla-homey
11/23/2006, 07:21 AM
Bed-lamb at my house, TU-TU game at Skelly on Friday.

And yes, for the record, the wheels has done fall off a potentially fine season. Even cracked the BCS Top 25 oncet. Not so much now.

At least Steve Kragthorpe is less likely to split.

Oh yeah. Free admission for kids 8th grade and under at TU on Friday. If you got a bunch of kids runnin' around your house this weekend, it might make for a pleasant diversion for the little debbils.

bri
11/23/2006, 09:55 PM
Dude, seriously? SWEET!! I'll bring the Newcastle. :D

JohnnyMack
11/23/2006, 11:45 PM
But I see in another thread he's not liking it too much up there anymore. He knows where home is... he just needs to move back. ;)

Does moving to Bixby count? What? We're just looking.

I'll be watchin' it here at home. JM knows that I'm not one to sit back and watch the game. We both pace the TV rooms like a PO'ed Stoops when the game is close. Oh, and I personally had to redo my own living room wall after the 16-13 incident.

Then again JM knows he's always welcome to leftover turkey and all of the fixin's at casa Williesan.

Williesan

I was thinking about trekking to Stoolwater if I can line up the free ticket I have my sights on. Otherwise its leftovers and pacing. And pacing and leftovers. And beer.

Williesan
11/24/2006, 11:29 AM
I was thinking about trekking to Stoolwater if I can line up the free ticket I have my sights on. Otherwise its leftovers and pacing. And pacing and leftovers. And beer.

Leftovers and beer is always good. Beats going to Stoolwater anytime (even if the tix are free.)

With that said - When's the party startin'? ;)

Williesan

bri
11/25/2006, 12:56 AM
Bed-lamb at my house

Update: OU/aggy NOT being watched at Homey's house. Every man for himself.

Me, I'm probably going to the Buck to watch it. You people can watch it wherever the **** you want to.

picasso
11/25/2006, 09:57 AM
Update: OU/aggy NOT being watched at Homey's house. Every man for himself.

Me, I'm probably going to the Buck to watch it. You people can watch it wherever the **** you want to.
do you honestly think we were going to drive all the way out to BA to watch the game?:D

Boomer.....
11/25/2006, 11:29 AM
I usually watch the games at the Fox and Hound, but I'm in Norman this weekend.