PDA

View Full Version : Stoops likes Boise State?....

stoops the eternal pimp
11/22/2006, 03:45 PM
Says he loves their blue field and fears the power they have over people

Readyfor8
11/22/2006, 03:58 PM
Plus all the dead water foul you can pick up off the turf? Cha-ching...

StuIsTheMan
11/22/2006, 04:04 PM
Hey BSU is pretty good...had achance to see them in Boise this year...I, for one, think that they sould get a shot at a BCS bowl...Although the WAC is pretty soft, they still could run the table...That is if they beat Nevada...Give them a shot...what could it hurt...If nothing else they will get a shot a Tejas...And wouldn't that be sweet to see(long shot) Boise beat Tejas...They have been strong for a few years now...let them in I say!

"Autzen Stadium: The place where the Heisman won’t ever come, we have never had an undefeated season, and great Ref's go to Lie."

stoops the eternal pimp
11/22/2006, 04:10 PM
Your only saying that because you dont want them to give you cancer...They could probably keep you from getting a promotion too

devOUt
11/22/2006, 04:52 PM
Has Stoops sent Boise State any feelers?

Boise Bandit
11/22/2006, 04:55 PM
I always knew Bob Stoops was a smart man.

Readyfor8
11/22/2006, 05:02 PM
Hey BSU is pretty good...had achance to see them in Boise this year...I, for one, think that they sould get a shot at a BCS bowl...Although the WAC is pretty soft, they still could run the table...That is if they beat Nevada...Give them a shot...what could it hurt...If nothing else they will get a shot a Tejas...And wouldn't that be sweet to see(long shot) Boise beat Tejas...They have been strong for a few years now...let them in I say!

"Autzen Stadium: The place where the Heisman won’t ever come, we have never had an undefeated season, and great Ref's go to Lie."

If you are a mid-major team and you want a shot at the BCS, you should have to play quality opponents. Boise St. hasn't played a quality opponent all year, and Oregon St. doesn't count no matter how many USC's they beat.

If you want big boy money, you should play a big boy schedule. The SEC gets away with scheduling patsies because they have a tough conference, whats Boise St's excuse for playing Oregon St., Sacremento St. (divIAA), Wyoming, and Utah?

Mixer!
11/22/2006, 06:40 PM
Has Stoops sent Boise State any feelers?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

Fraggle145
11/22/2006, 08:19 PM

Apparently Stu you and I dont see eye to eye on anything!! ;)

Boise Sucks. I saw them play UGA. they are PRETENDERS. UGA won 48-13 and Boise had to pull Zabransky to stop him from embarassing himself and their football team anymore. UGA could have easily put about 20 more points on them, without putting their starters back in. Keep them out & let us in I say!

MichelleDawn
11/22/2006, 09:35 PM
How can anybody take a program that uses a blue field seriously. They have played something like the 86th toughest schedule in the country.....Missouri, A @ M, Tech, Nebraska, and OSU would probably go undefeated with Boise's schedule. I agree with the other posters, if they want respect, they need to beef up their non-conference schedule and rip up that blue carpet.

Boise Bandit
11/22/2006, 10:25 PM
Pffft. Blue fields are cool.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/22/2006, 10:28 PM
Blue fields are ghey.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/23/2006, 09:49 PM
you guys better watch what you post about boise....if you like breathing without the aid of medical equipment

Desert Sapper
11/23/2006, 10:30 PM
I only care about Boise because I want them to lose to Nevada so we have a better shot at the BCS.

Frozen Sooner
11/23/2006, 10:32 PM
Boise State went into space once and proved that there is no intelligent life out there.

There was before they left.

Soonerus
11/23/2006, 10:32 PM
Boise is a pretty nice town....