PDA

View Full Version : The Kramer rant.........and my son

sanantoniosooner
11/22/2006, 08:44 AM
The guys that were targeted by Kramer said that he said F U N-word to them.

My 7 year old said there was nothing wrong with that. I just looked at him funny and he said "I love the F U N-word. Who doesn't like to have fun?"

VeeJay
11/22/2006, 09:02 AM
I heard this morning the guys have crossed paths with attorney Gloria Allred. They're proposing all parties involved go before a retired judge to mediate a financial settlement.

Uh....what happened here was unbelieveable, detestable, etc. But when the ambulance chasers show up it makes one wonder.

Richards is a freeking nut. A fool. His life as he's known it is over. In the span of a couple of minutes onstage last week, he possible ended the run, or certainly lessened the future royalties checks, of "Seinfeld" syndication reruns (who'll be watching any more?).

Is there a legal remedy for shouting offensive, racial terms?

If there is a bright spot from this whole sordid affair, it got O.J. off the news.

sanantoniosooner
11/22/2006, 09:04 AM
yeah, but that's not the point of THIS thread.

Kid's are funny.

OUHOMER
11/22/2006, 09:10 AM
You thought your kid saying that was Funny?????

OUHOMER
11/22/2006, 09:11 AM
never mind, I get it now

sanantoniosooner
11/22/2006, 09:12 AM
F

u

N

word

it's FUN. F-U-N.

It's pretty sad when a 7 year old grasps the obvious more than this group.

I need Soonerus in this thread.

VeeJay
11/22/2006, 09:28 AM
yeah, but that's not the point of THIS thread.

Kid's are funny.

You're right. Sorry.

I try to keep stuff like that away from my kid. If she asks questions, I try to be honest and explain that there are bad people (she saw the California TV reporter take an arse kicking on the news a couple of months ago).

I know we can't shield them from all this stuff.

OUHOMER
11/22/2006, 09:29 AM
Well, pure minds, what can I tell ya

TexasSooner01
11/22/2006, 09:49 AM
Kids are great!

When my youngest son was 11 months old, we were in the Wal-mart check out line and I had a big bag of dog food on the bottom of the cart. So I pushed the cart around so the cashier could scan the dog food...well when she bent over to scan it, my son reached out and grabbed her hair and it came off! LOL it was so funny!

Here was this 11 month old baby with a hair weve in his hand looking at everyone smiling as if he had done something wonderful!

The cashier was so embarrased she was almost in tears and everyone in line was holding back the laughter.

TUSooner
11/22/2006, 09:56 AM
A lady I worked with said her 4yo son was watching the male Olympic figure skating and kept saying, "Look at the fag!" Then he pointed to a small American flag they had in the house and said, "that's a fag!" THEN they noticed the skater was draped in a flag.

NormanPride
11/22/2006, 10:01 AM
When I was really young my family and I watched a Michigan football game with my great uncle, who is a huge Michigan fan. I think they were playing ND or Purdue. Anyway, something bad happened, and my uncle said "Jesus Christ!" really loud and looked ****ed off. To calm him down and try to ease the tension, I patted him on the knee and said "Don't worry, Jesus Christ is a very nice thing to say." I think I might have been 4. :O

I miss the days when I didn't know any curse words, sometimes.

TUSooner
11/22/2006, 10:07 AM
Not from a kid, but almost amusing:
This exchange happoened after my Iranian mother-in-law had just met my neighbor's sister.

MiL (agitated): I just met Ann's sister and she's shake my hand and said "I'm gay." Why she's telling me she's GAY !?!

Wife: Mom, her name is GAIL.

SoonerBorn68
11/22/2006, 10:08 AM
I'm IM'ing with my 7 YO son. He reads at a 3rd grade level (he's in 1st & yeah I'm bragging), and he can read & understand what I type & spells most words correctly on his replies. :D

fadada1
11/22/2006, 10:14 AM
ya'll are just a bunch of "c" words.

that's crackers, for you non-understanding hillbillies.

can we please stop with saying the phrase, "the N word" as a response to a word we know exactly what meaning it has. being "politically correct" is killing this country. IMO.

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 10:16 AM
There's a woman that works in my building that told me about this one time when she took her son to Wal Mart. A black guy walked past them and her son (I think he was like 4 or 5) said "Look Mommy, it's a n***er". She said she almost died and couldn't count how many times she apologized to that man before they left.

The man actually laughed at it...

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 10:17 AM
I'm IM'ing with my 7 YO son. He reads at a 3rd grade level (he's in 1st & yeah I'm bragging), and he can read & understand what I type & spells most words correctly on his replies. :D
Yeah, but does he know that the plural of a** is a5se5s?

critical_phil
11/22/2006, 10:25 AM
Kids really do say the goddamndest things...

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/9759/ert4mo.png

TexasSooner01
11/22/2006, 10:45 AM
When I was about 4 or 5 I climbed up into my uncle's lap and asked him what he was reading.

He replied a book about personalities. He then asked me if I knew what a personality was. I looked at him and replied yes.... You and Daddy have one and Me and Mommy dont. :D

That is the only time I ever remember my uncle being speechless! :pop:

sanantoniosooner
11/22/2006, 11:07 AM

can we please stop with saying the phrase, "the N word" as a response to a word we know exactly what meaning it has. being "politically correct" is killing this country. IMO.
Did you even read what this thread is about?

Oldnslo
11/22/2006, 11:12 AM
F is for Fire that burns down the whole town!
U is for Uranium... Bomb!
N is for No Survivors, when you're...

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2006, 11:47 AM

Yeah, you're right. People should just say whatever they want whenever.

Funny, I didn't learn not using that word as "PC." I learned it as "You say that word where your father can hear it and you're going to get an ***-beating."

fadada1
11/22/2006, 12:19 PM
Did you even read what this thread is about?
no. why?

:D

fadada1
11/22/2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah, you're right. People should just say whatever they want whenever.

of course, that's not what i mean.

everyone's is so worried about offending someone, we can't even hold an intelligent conversation.

which i'm not doing right now anyway....

stoops the eternal pimp
11/22/2006, 12:49 PM
a couple of weeks ago my 2 year old daughter was making fun of mack brown during the kstate game...the camera shows him on the sideline going thru the x's and o's of the game with Snead meaning he just stood there and clapped...everytime they showed him from the 3rd quarter on she would clap just like him and say SHoooo---eee Texas...Of course she says that everytime she fills her pullup with poop

Stoop Dawg
11/22/2006, 03:20 PM
Pancakes!!!

birddog
11/22/2006, 06:09 PM
i gotta my first little lad on the way in march.

i better start studying up on dad stuff.

we're naming him graeme.

i'm sure he'll say funny stuff so i'll report to you in 2013.

Mjcpr
11/22/2006, 06:10 PM
Greemy?

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2006, 06:11 PM
You don't think your kid is going to be able to talk until he's six?

sanantoniosooner
11/22/2006, 06:12 PM
It's a family trait.

They quit wetting the bed well into their 30's

;)

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2006, 06:14 PM
People stop wetting the bed?

birddog
11/22/2006, 06:38 PM

i was just going on sas talking about his 7 year old.

graham spelled graeme, scottish spelling.

critical_phil
11/22/2006, 08:14 PM
People stop wetting the bed?

:O

fagnuts.