PDA

View Full Version : Kramer, you're gonna love this.

LoyalFan
11/22/2006, 03:05 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KATRINA_GIFT_HOUSE?SITE=TXSAE&SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-11-22-01-06-09

I'm sooooo glad we could help these effin' sleazebags.
But, hey! She decided she didn't really like the place, so what was a poor downtrodden &%^! to do?
There's gotta. just gotta, be a way to scorch this ho and her pimp.

LF

Jerk
11/22/2006, 05:55 AM
They're entitled, because they were oppressed. So STFU white cracker and get back to work.

And be sure and support your local chapter of the Rainbow Coalition: a not-for-profit, non-partisan org.

Sooner in Tampa
11/22/2006, 06:22 AM
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- A church that wanted to do something special for Hurricane Katrina victims gave a $75,000 house, free and clear, to a couple who said they were left homeless by the storm. But the couple turned around and sold the place without ever moving in, and went back to New Orleans.
"Take it up with God," an unrepentant Joshua Thompson told a TV reporter after it was learned that he and the woman he identified as his wife had flipped the home for $88,000.
One of the most disgusting things I have ever read.

And people wonder why folks don't want to be more generous.

Harry Beanbag
11/22/2006, 06:33 AM
I wish I could neg those ****ers.

Taxman71
11/22/2006, 07:40 AM
Give a man a fish and he will sell it for dope, teach him to fish.............

Very sad. I bet the church keeps the house in trust next time rather than titling it in yoho's name.

Okieflyer
11/22/2006, 08:17 AM
Give a man a fish and he will sell it for dope, teach him to fish.............

Very sad. I bet the church keeps the house in trust next time rather than titling it in yoho's name.

Yup! That's why you don't give money to the guys standing on the corner. If you want to help, go buy them a sandwich and give it to them.

VeeJay
11/22/2006, 08:41 AM
Was that the guy sloshing through the water with the bucket of Heinekens?

OUAndy1807
11/22/2006, 09:09 AM
I wish I could neg those ****ers.
Kramer? Is that you?

oh wait, you probably said f***ers

Mixer!
11/22/2006, 09:54 AM
No, I think he said "negger". :eek: :eek: :eek:

:pop:

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 10:25 AM
Kramer? Is that you?

oh wait, you probably said f***ers
Who cares? People that do stuff like this show where the line between a black person and a n***** is crossed. There is a difference between being black and being a n*****, just like there is a difference between being white and being white trash. There are families out there that are being kicked out of their FEMA trailers with nowhere to go while these people are going about scamming churches instead of actually helping the people that really do need the help...

BigRedJed
11/22/2006, 10:37 AM
Well, can't we just call them crooks, scam artists and *******s and leave race out of it? Plenty of white people have run scams off of Katrina, the World Trade Center disaster, the OKC bombing, tornadoes, the Webbers Falls bridge collapse...

...we didn't talk about those people being "white trash" at the time. We didn't define them by their race. We talked about them being criminals, con artists, scammers, etc. Race really isn't relevant, IMO, and just stirs up a pot that doesn't need any extra stirring these days. These people were scumbags. New Orleans turned out more than its share of scumbags post-Katrina, yes, but that's what they were. Scumbags. *******s. Crooks. Why can't we just leave it at that?

picasso
11/22/2006, 10:42 AM
Yup! That's why you don't give money to the guys standing on the corner. If you want to help, go buy them a sandwich and give it to them.
actually they could walk downtown to the homeless shelter and load up.

OUAndy1807
11/22/2006, 10:44 AM
Who cares? People that do stuff like this show where the line between a black person and a n***** is crossed. There is a difference between being black and being a n*****, just like there is a difference between being white and being white trash.

yeah, I've heard that Chris Rock bit too.

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 10:45 AM
Well, can't we just call them crooks, scam artists and *******s and leave race out of it? Plenty of white people have run scams off of Katrina, the World Trade Center disaster, the OKC bombing, tornadoes, the Webbers Falls bridge collapse...

...we didn't talk about those people being "white trash" at the time. We didn't define them by their race. We talked about them being criminals, con artists, scammers, etc. Race really isn't relevant, IMO, and just stirs up a pot that doesn't need any extra stirring these days. These people were scumbags. New Orleans turned out more than its share of scumbags post-Katrina, yes, but that's what they were. Scumbags. *******s. Crooks. Why can't we just leave it at that?
IMO they were trash. People scamming the government for their own benefit after disasters of this nature are all on the same level. Call them what you will. Maybe these people shouldn't be labeled as N*****s, maybe race should be left out of it. I don't think any of the people who pulled the scams during any of this mess are any better than these 2 people, regardless of race. I'm not saying it is worse because they are black - if it was 2 white people that had done this I would think they were the same scum as I think these 2 are.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/22/2006, 10:45 AM
I hate F'ing NOLAs and am sick and tired of their crap. They are a scurge in Houston and I just wish they would get the F out of Houston and leave us in peace (and in decreased crime rates!), PLEASE!!!

Not much good has come from NOLA, even the food and music tries to get out...

Yeah, I'm jaded with a 25% increase in crime rate...An increase in taxes to cover the hand outs...And an ungrateful group of people (some interviewed have described their contempt for Houston. The grateful and industrious one have found a job and are getting on in life... I told the Mrs, it would be this way the moment the buses were rolling this way. What can you say about people standing around waiting for someone to tell them what to do...rather than do the right thing and get out before or start humping it when things got bad...

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 10:46 AM
yeah, I've heard that Chris Rock bit too.
:confused:

Mixer!
11/22/2006, 10:50 AM
youtube link in 3..2..1..

BigRedJed
11/22/2006, 11:03 AM
IMO they were trash. People scamming the government for their own benefit after disasters of this nature are all on the same level. Call them what you will. Maybe these people shouldn't be labeled as N*****s, maybe race should be left out of it. I don't think any of the people who pulled the scams during any of this mess are any better than these 2 people, regardless of race. I'm not saying it is worse because they are black - if it was 2 white people that had done this I would think they were the same scum as I think these 2 are.
See, we actually agree. Anybody who does this kind of thing is trash. My point is that it's too easy (and a little lazy) to blame it on skin color, when the other person looks different than you do. White people see black people do something bad, they have something to hang their hat on. The guy's a ******. Black people see white people do something they don't like, they blame it on the person's race. But when you or I see a white person do something bad, or evil, does it occur to us to blame it on their race? Heck no, that would be indicting the group we're members of, and we know that OUR group can't be bad, because we're members, right?

We see someone do something awful and we want to figure out what sets that person apart from us. In the case of someone who obviously looks different, it's easy. HE LOOKS DIFFERENT! Must have something to do with that! If he looks like us, well, then, there must be some other reason...

You're right. Trash is trash, regardless of color. And if we would all look at it that way instead of taking the easy way out and bringing color into it, the world would be a better place.

Osce0la
11/22/2006, 11:11 AM
I wasn't trying to make the color of their skin the point. Me saying that people like this are n*****s was not a good point to make - as it is a derogatory term overall for black people. If I see a white person do something wrong, yes, I will call them white trash. I don't say that as a deragetory term for white people, just for the white people that want to take the easy way out and cheat their way into getting what they want.

Labeling these people as trash/scum/lowlife would have been the better way to go. It isn't a matter of skin color, it is a matter of character. It is a matter of doing what is right - regardless of your skin color. These people practically begged this church for this house, just so they could flip it and not only make the $75K off of it, but make an additional $13K - all while there is some other family out there that really could have used this house.