PDA

View Full Version : HEY SHOWMAN...

OUster
11/21/2006, 04:20 PM
Lennon Creer, running back out of Tatum, has us in his top three and says he already kinda knows where he is going. His idol is AD. Have you (or anyone actually) got any insight on this kid and whether he is a lean for OU? Thanks.

The Consumate Showman
11/21/2006, 11:16 PM
Don't know him personally, but I did see him after the game of his official visit to OU. Seemed pretty melancholy and not THAT excited. I hear he is down to OU, Tenn, and UGA...

I really couldn't tell you much about where he is leaning...He has said before that he likes OU and the coaching staff, but then he also talks about his offical like it was just "ho-hum". Tennessee has, I think, 4 RB's on their depth chart and UGA has 3 I believe and OU is looking like 5 deep unless we go dumb and move Demarco to slot WR, which I feel is a BAD move. Also, Bus1, aka, Justin Johnson (I firmly believe this) is coming to OU next year and could be an immediate difference maker, that is if he doesn't make a move to LB...

OUster
11/22/2006, 01:11 AM
I kinda thought the same about our RB situation for next year. Thanks for the insight, always appreciated.

starrca23
11/22/2006, 11:30 PM
I;m with Showman, I'd like to see Murray used like Reggie Bush was. Bus 1 is the real deal, huh? I haven't heard or seen much about the kid.

OUster
11/23/2006, 10:32 AM
Run a little search on Justin Johnson..impressive. Big, strong, fast, likes violent clashes with opposing players and loves the game. He kinda reminds me of another kid from East Texas. I heard he is tight with the current senior Gilmer DB that already committed to UT and have read rumors this may help sway his decision in 08'. I wonder if there is any truth to the rumor?

snp
11/23/2006, 02:22 PM
He lived with Curtis Brown, the UT DB comitt, but he is also Manuel Johnson's cousin.

starrca23
11/26/2006, 08:48 PM
Well, a Big XII title and a BCS win would be helpful in that regards.

bixby28
11/26/2006, 10:23 PM
i saw Creer on the news the other night (Fox Sports High School review) and he looked like a pretty decent sized back. Hope we can land the guy.

The Consumate Showman
11/28/2006, 04:02 PM
yeah, you don't have a Rivals account.

Whoever left this spek for me, I will clarify again like I did for Harry a few weeks ago...

My uncle has a rivals account and sends me stuff from them from time to time.