PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping Mishaps

Mongo
11/20/2006, 11:50 PM
My grandma(she is 84) was driving around to go Christmas shopping for her family. She has 4 young great-grand children and was looking for presents. Driving on I-35, she sees a "new" store that could be the one-stop-shopping for all the youngins. She walks in to the store and was greeted by a young female that was(in her words), "highly under dressed". She reported that they had strange looking toys that resembled penises.

She went into Christy's Toy Box.

slickdawg
11/20/2006, 11:57 PM
oh my. :eek:

critical_phil
11/20/2006, 11:58 PM
that's awesome.

a couple of years ago, i won quite a bit of cash gambling right around this time of year.

mrs. critical and i decided to go do our xmas shopping with the loot. we were in a mall parking lot, and my wife had about 4K in cash sitting in her lap. we both opened our car doors at the same time, and a 40 mph southerly wind swept through the car.

hilarity ensued.

you've never seen a fat man move so fast.... i was crawling under cars and everything. we managed to get all but just a few bucks.

Mongo
11/20/2006, 11:59 PM
Gives new meaning to a stocking stuffer

slickdawg
11/21/2006, 12:00 AM
"Is that one of those Light Sabre's over there?"

SoonerJack
11/21/2006, 08:53 AM
Well it does say "toys" on the sign.

Those are both great stories!

Flagstaffsooner
11/21/2006, 08:55 AM
My grandma(she is 84) was driving around to go Christmas shopping for her family. She has 4 young great-grand children and was looking for presents. Driving on I-35, she sees a "new" store that could be the one-stop-shopping for all the youngins. She walks in to the store and was greeted by a young female that was(in her words), "highly under dressed". She reported that they had strange looking toys that resembled penises.

She went into Christy's Toy Box.So are you getting a vibrating butt plug for Christmas?

Mongo
11/21/2006, 10:36 AM
No, she ended up getting me the double headed 3 ft long fake schlong.

Mjcpr, I am not ghey so please stop sending me your invitations to use the toys on you.:D

OU4LIFE
11/21/2006, 10:48 AM
No, she ended up getting me the double headed 3 ft long fake schlong.

as opposed to the 3 ft long real schlong?

achiro
11/21/2006, 11:14 AM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000IM15QI.01-A1MAQUPG346QEU._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41585629_.jpg

BeetDigger
11/21/2006, 11:38 AM

She went into Christy's Toy Box.

Just to be safe, you may want to take a peek at the gifts that she buys the kids. You don't want to have to be giving "the talk" on Christmas day.

PS - where are these Chrity's Toy Box stores? Are they a chain? Umm, the neighbor would like to know. Yeah, that's it. The neighbor.

Mongo
11/21/2006, 11:49 AM
Christy's is a chain of stores. There is one on Western north of 240, and another one on I 35 access road either off of 89th or 104th(27th ST).

So tell your perverted neighbor that is where he can pick up his *** jammer 9000 with variable speed controls.