PDA

View Full Version : Kramer's Total Meltdown

SoonerBorn68
11/20/2006, 12:09 PM
Caught this on the drudge report. Warning: Strong use of racial name calling.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

picasso
11/20/2006, 12:17 PM
was it a Titleist?

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 12:17 PM
I wish I had audio at work.

Well, now his career is really over.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/20/2006, 12:18 PM
Wow.

VeeJay
11/20/2006, 12:22 PM
There should have been a fight.

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 12:23 PM
There should have been a fight.

I'm REALLY surprised there wasn't.

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 12:37 PM
It's comedy, people!

Xstnlsooner
11/20/2006, 12:43 PM
"Comedy" my cracker a**...

Hot Rod
11/20/2006, 12:44 PM
Watched this earlier and couldn't believe it myself.

mdklatt
11/20/2006, 12:45 PM
That doesn't sound like Michael Richards (voice-wise), and that video is so ****ty who knows if it looks like him.

picasso
11/20/2006, 12:48 PM
hey, it is his right to be a bigot if he chooses. right Honkies?

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 01:00 PM
I knew he was an anti-dentite, but geesh.

Sooner_Bob
11/20/2006, 01:06 PM
Here's the poofy shirt you agreed to wear Jerry.

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 02:29 PM
Wow. Not good.

SoonerBorn68
11/20/2006, 02:35 PM
I wonder if Seinfeld fans will rethink their fandom?

toast
11/20/2006, 02:42 PM
I heard Mel called him right after the show.

GrapevineSooner
11/20/2006, 02:50 PM
As did Marge Schott.

JohnnyMack
11/20/2006, 03:11 PM
<David Duke>What? What was wrong with that?</David Duke>

toast
11/20/2006, 03:12 PM
wonder if this will ruin his Festivus?

Bakasooner
11/20/2006, 03:13 PM
Let's not p*ssy foot around this deal. How exactly is he any different from half the posters on here (privately)?

He called it like it is! These guys wouldn't shut up the entire show....were completely disrespectful...and were generally acting like a bunch of...well...the 'n' word.

Look..I'm a minority...and I get embarassed as all hell when I see people from my racial background acting like complete idiots...and conforming to stereotypes.

I actually sort of respect Richards to a degree for telling it like it is.

OU4LIFE
11/20/2006, 03:24 PM
F U aggie.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/20/2006, 03:30 PM
Let's not p*ssy foot around this deal. How exactly is he any different from half the posters on here (privately)?

He called it like it is! These guys wouldn't shut up the entire show....were completely disrespectful...and were generally acting like a bunch of...well...the 'n' word.

Look..I'm a minority...and I get embarassed as all hell when I see people from my racial background acting like complete idiots...and conforming to stereotypes.

I actually sort of respect Richards to a degree for telling it like it is.'Cept for the little problem that his public life is now history.

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 03:32 PM

I actually sort of respect Richards to a degree for telling it like it is.
He "called it like it is?" Half of the posters on this board feel that way? Unbelievable.

C&CDean
11/20/2006, 03:44 PM
Meh. Half the black comedians out there make their living by poking fun/being abusive/denegrating John Q. Crackerass. If a couple of white hecklers were heckling a black comedian and he went all "honky, muh****aha, blah, blah, blah all you freaked out people would just laugh.

I just can't get all "outraged" when some dipweed like Richards loses it. And I don't care what color they are. Pretty much a BFD.

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 03:52 PM
Kramer is Jewish. Is he still considered a cracker or a different category of minority?

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 03:53 PM
Meh. Half the black comedians out there make their living by poking fun/being abusive/denegrating John Q. Crackerass. If a couple of white hecklers were heckling a black comedian and he went all "honky, muh****aha, blah, blah, blah all you freaked out people would just laugh...
I agree with you on that part. Either is wrong.

But I hardly believe that half of the posters on this board, or half of America, believes that it's OK for someone to shout "******, ******, ******" from the stage. It's indefensible.

C&CDean
11/20/2006, 03:54 PM
I agree with you on that part. Either is wrong.

But I hardly believe that half of the posters on this board, or half of America, believes that it's OK for someone to shout "******, ******, ******" from the stage. It's indefensible.

Dude, I guess you never watch Def Comedy? Or Chris Rock? Or ......

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 03:54 PM
Wow, I thought that was going to be censored.

CatHunter
11/20/2006, 03:56 PM
Holy crap Jed! You said it! THREE TIMES!!!

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 03:57 PM
This thread has Homeland Security watch all over it.

Mjcpr
11/20/2006, 03:58 PM
Holy crap Jed! You said it! THREE TIMES!!!

You should hear him when he gets rolling on the Mexicans!

CatHunter
11/20/2006, 04:00 PM

You can shut it you cracka *** Lesbo!

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 04:01 PM
Dude, I guess you never watch Def Comedy? Or Chris Rock? Or ......
Dean, I know just what you're getting at. There's a double standard, and it irritates me, too. But a white guy going off on a black guy, calling him a "******" in front of a crowd, attacking him with the word, is different. Just like, as you said, a black guy attacking a white guy with "cracker," were the circumstances opposite, bad. Either way it indicates a hatred for an entire race of people.

Frankly, I'd just as soon the N word wasn't used at all, period. But while using it at all is ignorant (no matter who's using it), I also believe that verbally attacking someone with a racial slur is a notch higher on the offensive ladder than using it "affectionately." Either way, it's a stupid, useless word.

CatHunter
11/20/2006, 04:02 PM

public knowledge, dude.

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 04:08 PM
Is it me or is Jed starting to sound like F. Lee Baily cross-examing Mark Furman?

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 04:09 PM
public knowledge, dude.
Hardly. Ask Norm about outing people's professional affiliations on the board. It's a quick ticket to no-posting land.

And thanks for changing it.

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 04:15 PM
Is it me or is Jed starting to sound like F. Lee Baily cross-examing Mark Furman?
Hmmm... ...because I think it's innapropriate to scream the N-bomb at someone in a public gathering? I'm pretty consistent in saying that it's wrong, no matter who's saying it, and no matter who they're directing it at. But I do think it is even more wrong when it is used, out of hatred, to demean someone. The same goes for "cracker," although admittedly it doesn't pack the same incendiary wallop.

TexasSooner01
11/20/2006, 04:21 PM
Yum...Yum...Crackers!

Got some soup to go with em?

:pop:

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 04:28 PM
Hmmm... ...because I think it's innapropriate to scream the N-bomb at someone in a public gathering? I'm pretty consistent in saying that it's wrong, no matter who's saying it, and no matter who they're directing it at. But I do think it is even more wrong when it is used, out of hatred, to demean someone. The same goes for "cracker," although admittedly it doesn't pack the same incendiary wallop.

I guess I forgot to use :D. I was referencing F. Lee's legal maneuver of repeating the "n" word as a direct quote from another individual without having it attributed negatively to himself.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 04:45 PM
The most offensive part is where he said something along the lines of "50 years ago you would be swinging by your neck with a fork in your ***" I haven't heard many black comedians condone the killing and torture of white people

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 04:45 PM
Listen, if I said that I've never used the word, or thought the word, I'd be a liar and a hypocrite. But my point is that it's intellectually lazy to let the actions of one person, or even a lot of people, define an entire race for you.

Everytime that word enters my mind, I do my best to remind myself that I'm dealing with one person, who happens to be an *******, regardless of race. If everyone did that the world would be a better, less hate-filled place. That's all.

C&CDean
11/20/2006, 04:48 PM
Jed knows.

Where we differ is that I don't give a **** about it. If some guy wants to shout it off the stage I just don't care.

I've lived my entire life (49+ years) listening to how terrible my forefathers are. I've listened to how much I owe other races of people. Guess what? Blow me. If you'll work hard, pay your bills, pay your taxes, love and care for your family, I couldn't give a **** if you're the color of a scissor-tailed fly catcher's clitoris. I'm way beyond the stupid race bull****. And I ain't gonna get all worked up over Kramer going stupid.

TexasSooner01
11/20/2006, 04:58 PM
Jed knows.

Where we differ is that I don't give a **** about it. If some guy wants to shout it off the stage I just don't care.

I've lived my entire life (49+ years) listening to how terrible my forefathers are. I've listened to how much I owe other races of people. Guess what? Blow me. If you'll work hard, pay your bills, pay your taxes, love and care for your family, I couldn't give a **** if you're the color of a scissor-tailed fly catcher's clitoris. I'm way beyond the stupid race bull****. And I ain't gonna get all worked up over Kramer going stupid.

:eek: what color is a scissor-tailed fly catcher's clitoris? ;)

I agree with Dean!

Bakasooner
11/20/2006, 05:02 PM
"Well, now his career is really over."

Well...considering this guy has more money than all of us combined....I hardly doubt he'll lose sleep over it.

The guy is set financially.

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 05:04 PM
And I agree with 98% of what Dean posted, too. Funny how that works, huh? I just get a little more fired up than he does when someone shows the bad judgement to hurl words like that around. I guess I'm still an idealist.

Mjcpr
11/20/2006, 05:08 PM
Do y'all agree on the SFCCC?

TexasLidig8r
11/20/2006, 05:11 PM
Kramer is Jewish. Is he still considered a cracker or a different category of minority?

Kosher Kracker. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 05:11 PM

Well...considering this guy has more money than all of us combined....I hardly doubt he'll lose sleep over it.

Yeah because we are all so poor :rolleyes: This board doesn't have people that have Kramer's success....we are just a bunch of broke hillbillies...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/20/2006, 05:23 PM
Jed knows.

I've lived my entire life (49+ years) listening to how terrible my forefathers are. I've listened to how much I owe other races of people. Guess what? Blow me. If you'll work hard, pay your bills, pay your taxes, love and care for your family, I couldn't give a **** if you're the color of a scissor-tailed fly catcher's clitoris. I'm way beyond the stupid race bull****. And I ain't gonna get all worked up over Kramer going stupid.Dam*it, don't get so freakin' worked up about not being worked up, dam*it.

C&CDean
11/20/2006, 05:28 PM
Dam*it, don't get so freakin' worked up about not being worked up, dam*it.

Worked up? You call that worked up? You don't get out much do you william?

Scott D
11/20/2006, 05:35 PM
I got your worked up right here.

toast
11/20/2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah because we are all so poor :rolleyes: This board doesn't have people that have Kramer's success....we are just a bunch of broke hillbillies...

well, he does have all those Problem Child royalties...

TUSooner
11/20/2006, 06:03 PM
Jed knows.

I wish I'd said that.

Really, the whole concept of civility went down the toilet about the time Muhammad Ali legitimized trash talking and Lenny Bruce made growns ups laugh by "breaking taboos" or whatever that really clever thing is that he did. Yep, it used to be cool to show respect and be subtle and clever and witty and stuff. But it ain't no more. You can say any vulgar thing in the world except the n-bomb, so all the fuss over it leaves me totally unconcerned. We live in a world we made with our own bad-azz, mutha-freekin lips.

BTW, what color IS a scissor-tailed fly catcher's clitoris?

Scott D
11/20/2006, 06:24 PM
Yep. I'll bet you do.

So didja get Charles Thompson outta jail Saturday? ;)

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 06:37 PM
I blame the baby boomers. They grew up in the greatest era of this country's history (3 OU NC's in the 50's no less) and have let it go to pot all in the name of free love, free drugs and free welfare. Thanks alot.

Sincerely,
Generation X

BigRedJed
11/20/2006, 06:55 PM
I got your worked up right here.
Yep. I'll bet you do.

Sooner_Bob
11/20/2006, 06:59 PM
Meh. Half the black comedians out there make their living by poking fun/being abusive/denegrating John Q. Crackerass. If a couple of white hecklers were heckling a black comedian and he went all "honky, muh****aha, blah, blah, blah all you freaked out people would just laugh.

I just can't get all "outraged" when some dipweed like Richards loses it. And I don't care what color they are. Pretty much a BFD.

Yep

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 06:59 PM
well, he does have all those Problem Child royalties...

He should apologize for that movie more than he should apologize for the N word...speaking of which...i wonder if that word is censored here haha

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 07:11 PM

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/LGS624/Emoticons/Funny%20Threads/stupidpostsxc5.gif

I just wanted to post this ;):pop:

LoyalFan
11/20/2006, 07:25 PM
OK, alright, now I get it.
Remember Chappelle's "White Power!" skit?
Reverse it. A blind white guy who thinks he's (insert current PC term here, hyphenate as needed).
You think THAT would evAr have made the airwaves?

I hate no man, woman, or child for the color if his/her/it's skin. Whom I do hate are those who think it confers upon them special privilege.
I detest those who, when called to account for crimes, claim "racism".
I effing despise those who cross our borders in order to (Choose any two)
A: Suckle at the welfare mammary.
B: "Take back what ees ours! RECONQUISTA!" (Shut the eff up, you bastadges or I'll sic Sam Houston on yer scrofulous culos.)
C: Rob, steal, deal drugs, and murder, then skip back across the reever to the Cesspool Of The South to hide until the next time.
I farging hate those who feel the welfare check and drug money aren't enough..."I want compensation, BIG BUCKS! for slavery! But while I'm waiting for my check, I'll spawn some more unwanted children, dress like an idoit, steal your car, and sell your kid some crack. If you blow me away when I'm resisting arrest, why, my man Jesse Jack-snnnnnnnn will be on you in tic, and Al Sharpton gonna back him up!"
I wanna exterminate those who enjoy the freedoms that America offers while teaching their brats, in their madrassas, that they must destroy those freedoms and all who don't adhere to their horribly flawed interpretation of Islam, which was flawed enough to begin with, as were all religions, IMHO.
I feel marginally better now...thanks.

LoyalFan
Fed the Hell up!

Rogue
11/20/2006, 07:47 PM
Michael Richards is done. Maybe he can get a part in Mel Gibson's next movie.

Sooner_Bob
11/20/2006, 08:11 PM
Anyone that feels harmed by a word (or words) seems kinda insecure to me. Should Michael Richards have said what he did? Probably not. Should the people in the club feel some deep injustice because he did? Probably not.

birddog
11/20/2006, 08:49 PM
I wonder if Seinfeld fans will rethink their fandom?

not really. i'll still watch it all the time.

i've heard rumblings from people involved in the show that he wasn't the most pleasant person to be around.

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 10:29 PM
I don't want to repeat what I have been called playing ball at the YMCA (as the only white boy on the court), but I didn't care. I wouldn't trade any part of my life for any part of theirs. Plus, my team always won.

Fugue
11/21/2006, 09:23 AM
I don't want to repeat what I have been called playing ball at the YMCA (as the only white boy on the court), but I didn't care. I wouldn't trade any part of my life for any part of theirs. Plus, my team always won.

when you are the only white boy on the court it becomes about gaining respect.

Taxman71
11/21/2006, 11:07 AM
when you are the only white boy on the court it becomes about gaining respect.

My vertical could have used some affirmative action. Fortunately, I am good at stepping on toes and hip checking in the paint, which is the only reason I was chosen to play.