PDA

View Full Version : I have a new game.

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:38 AM
At football games, I like to get as close as possible to fellow posters, but not say anything. :O

Threw my nachos away less than 2 feet away from Doleo, Jimminy (I think) and some other skinny guy right by the exit gate at halftime. yermom must have been too good for them. I did see him in his seats though. :D

See ya at OSU! ;)

OUDoc
11/20/2006, 10:52 AM
Definition of Frotteurism (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=frotteurism&r=66)

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:52 AM
heh

and, No. :mad:

It's not like I seek them out, I just always happen to see them. Yeah, that's it. :D

yermom
11/20/2006, 10:56 AM
Instigator was between me and doleo, heh

josh09
11/20/2006, 11:04 AM
At football games, I like to get as close as possible to fellow posters, but not say anything. :O

Threw my nachos away less than 2 feet away from Doleo, Jimminy (I think) and some other skinny guy right by the exit gate at halftime. yermom must have been too good for them. I did see him in his seats though. :D

See ya at OSU! ;)

i saw yermom at the aggie game and said nothing :D

unless, of course, there was some other guy walking around with an OU jersey on with the name "YERMOM" on the back. hey, you never know, it could be a possibility....

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 11:04 AM
Instigator was between me and doleo, heh

gross. ;)

josh09
11/20/2006, 11:05 AM
i woulda said something, but i only saw him for like 3 seconds before being pushed away by the crowd

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 02:54 PM

See ya at OSU! ;)
What are you affraid I will laugh at your ugly *** face or somthing....****ing say hi

OKLA21FAN
11/20/2006, 03:07 PM

See ya at OSU! ;)

you should also do the waving wheat with the Pride, i understand Doleo just loves that bit.

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 03:10 PM
What are you affraid I will laugh at your ugly *** face or somthing....****ing say hi

heh. You guys were in the middle of a conversation and I was headed back to my seat. I'll say hi next time...maybe. ;)

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 03:15 PM
heh. You guys were in the middle of a conversation and I was headed back to my seat. I'll say hi next time...maybe. ;)
:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 03:16 PM
:rolleyes:

I thought your jersey said Doleo on the back?

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 03:22 PM
I thought your jersey said Doleo on the back?
It said dolemite but I ripped that **** off

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 03:27 PM
It said dolemite but I ripped that **** off

That's the only thing that made me think it wasn't you.

I bet Jimminy was wanting a do over on that long sleeve under the short sleeve once it got to about 75. :D

It was hotter than I thought it was gonna be, wish I would have worn shorts.

colleyvillesooner
11/26/2006, 11:06 PM
Update:

I win. He barely brushed me coming out of the bathrooms at halftime. I didn't even realize it was him until he passed by. Sweet shades though, bro. :D

yermom
11/26/2006, 11:11 PM
Update:

I win. He barely brushed me coming out of the bathrooms at halftime. I didn't even realize it was him until he passed by. I got wood. Sweet shades though, bro. :D

eww

dolemitesooner
11/27/2006, 09:15 AM
Update:

I win. He barely brushed me coming out of the bathrooms at halftime. I didn't even realize it was him until he passed by. Sweet shades though, bro. :D
Go **** yourself:mad:

Mjcpr
11/27/2006, 09:20 AM
Speaking of bathrooms.....Stillwater is the only place I've ever been where there was a longer line for the men's restrooms.

OUDoc
11/27/2006, 09:20 AM
Update:

Definition of Frotteurism (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=frotteurism&r=66)

dolemitesooner
11/27/2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah no ****

Fugue
11/27/2006, 09:39 AM
Speaking of bathrooms.....Stillwater is the only place I've ever been where there was a longer line for the men's restrooms.

if you go Saturday you'll get to add another to the list. Great Stadium, crappy crappers.

colleyvillesooner
11/27/2006, 09:50 AM

No kidding. They only had about 7 urinals and four stalls.

Mjcpr
11/27/2006, 09:56 AM
AND....what do those people eat and drink? I never saw anybody selling beer or food anywhere outside the stadium.

colleyvillesooner
11/27/2006, 10:02 AM
AND....what do those people eat and drink? I never saw anybody selling beer or food anywhere outside the stadium.

Eskimo Joes had a tent where we got a few beers. Then we walked way over to the "strip", which was dead. I wanted to go to this little hamburger place I went to in 2002, but it was closed. We ended up eating at Coney Island.

jk the sooner fan
11/27/2006, 10:08 AM
they drink in the dorm rooms

oh wait....