PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: PG

critical_phil
11/19/2006, 11:31 PM
since i helped you with your homework last week......

i need 15 pages on Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome.

oh, and i need it before midnight.

get crackin.

proud gonzo
11/19/2006, 11:32 PM
is that anything like face burger?

critical_phil
11/19/2006, 11:39 PM
is that anything like face burger?

not really.

give me 15 pages on that though and i'll see if anyone notices....

Widescreen
11/19/2006, 11:49 PM
What homework could you have possibly helped PG with?

OCUDad
11/19/2006, 11:51 PM
Remedial Bedpans

critical_phil
11/19/2006, 11:57 PM
Remedial Bedpans

i made an "A" in that, thank you very much.

soonerboomer93
11/19/2006, 11:59 PM
for anger and aggression please contact a GDC troll

BeetDigger
11/20/2006, 12:04 AM
Or Stanley1!

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 12:08 AM
since i helped you with your homework last week......

i need 15 pages on Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome.

oh, and i need it before midnight.

get crackin.

Just start a thread saying that Star Trek sucks and print it out.

critical_phil
11/20/2006, 12:18 AM
Just start a thread saying that Star Trek sucks and print it out.

not everyone who reads this post will injure their liver laughing like i did..

i just spent 6 weeks at the nut house, and there were a few Asperger's kids there. the pokemon vs. power rangers vs. back to the future debates were priceless.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 12:32 AM
There's a mild case of Asperger's in my immediate family. No, it's not me.

I was just thinking about what would rile her up (and yes, I know how rare it is for a woman to be diagnosed with Asperger's.)

GottaHavePride
11/20/2006, 12:49 AM
An essay on Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's SyndromeLet us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome.
Social Factors
While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. The immortal and indispensable phrase �honesty is the best policy� [1] failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. A child�s approach to Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome raises the question 'why?'
Recent thought on Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. To put it simply, people like Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome.
Economic Factors
We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it�s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We will study the Custard-Not-Mustard model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product. Annual
Military
Budget http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_4.gif

Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome
There is no longer a need to argue the importance of Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Even a child could work out that the annual military budget has always depended upon Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.
Political Factors
Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.
One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the star of stage and screen Maximilian Shandy 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] I argue that his insight into Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome provided the inspiration for these great words. If Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome be the food of politics, play on.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome to win our vote?Conclusion
To reiterate, Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It fills a hole, it stimulates, though Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome.
Let's finish with a thought from star Sigourney Hanks: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome ROCKS!!! [3]
[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.
[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing
[3] Everything you always wanted to know about Anger and Aggression in the Patient with Asperger's Syndrome, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

critical_phil
11/20/2006, 12:49 AM
There's a mild case of Asperger's in my immediate family. No, it's not me.

I was just thinking about what would rile her up (and yes, I know how rare it is for a woman to be diagnosed with Asperger's.)

dude, i'm convinced there are mild cases of Asperger's everywhere.

have you seen some of the Firefox threads on this board?

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 12:53 AM
Heh. Good point.

olevetonahill
11/20/2006, 01:15 AM
not everyone who reads this post will injure their liver laughing like i did..

i just spent 6 weeks at the nut house, and there were a few Asperger's kids there. the pokemon vs. power rangers vs. back to the future debates were priceless.
Dude You spent 6 weeks in the nut house ?
Hell Bro if they couldnt help Ya all we will do is **** you up More
Or As good as we are we set you str8 :cool:

Widescreen
11/20/2006, 01:34 AM
Here's info from the most reliable source on the innerweb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger

plumbob
11/20/2006, 12:39 PM
Asperger's is an excuse for kids who didn't get their butts busted enough.

SoonerJack
11/20/2006, 05:01 PM
Let the record show that plumbob has spoken the truth re: Aspberger's.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 05:18 PM
Let the record reflect that neither plumbob nor SoonerJack have a clue of what they're talking about.

JohnnyMack
11/20/2006, 05:25 PM
Let the record reflect that neither plumbob nor SoonerJack have a clue of what they're talking about.

That's kinda what I was thinkin'.

proud gonzo
11/20/2006, 05:31 PM
yep.

You could probably say that about some ADD kids, but not so much about Asperger's. Isn't it very much like Autism? or a form of autism?

yermom
11/20/2006, 05:48 PM
*** Burger?

eww

http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

It's important to remember that the person with AS perceives the world very differently. Therefore, many behaviors that seem odd or unusual are due to those neurological differences and not the result of intentional rudeness or bad behavior, and most certainly not the result of "improper parenting".

pwn3d

plumbob
11/20/2006, 05:55 PM
Notice it's the liberals that "defend" Asperger's. It's always easier to blame someone's problems on someone or something else, rather than take responsibility for it. Just like in Europe where drug addiction is a medical problem, not a criminal one. That's the direction we're headed, especially with these last elections.

Widescreen
11/20/2006, 06:02 PM
I know nothing about Asperger's. But I do think a lot of ADD is crap. I've seen repeated situations in public schools where at the first sign of a behavior problem, the school wants to assign the child to a shrink to get put on meds. It really makes me mad.

proud gonzo
11/20/2006, 06:10 PM
Notice it's the liberals that "defend" Asperger's. It's always easier to blame someone's problems on someone or something else, rather than take responsibility for it. Just like in Europe where drug addiction is a medical problem, not a criminal one. That's the direction we're headed, especially with these last elections.I'm thinking you ought to do a little more research before you stick your head up your a5s any further.

SoonerJack
11/20/2006, 06:10 PM
Ok, I'll confess that I've had exposure to a whole 2 kids with Aspberger's and have no information on how they were raised (whether butt beatings were withheld or dealt out on a regular basis). However, I do know this: these 2 are capable of far more than their parents give them credit for.

critical_phil
11/20/2006, 06:28 PM
people,

i already turned in my paper.

thnx.

BajaOklahoma
11/20/2006, 06:51 PM
people,

i already turned in my paper.

thnx.

Sad, because I actually could have helped you out. It's a form of autism, usually very high functioning. In fact, some of the kids can cope well enough to be in the regular classroom without any special support.

yermom
11/20/2006, 06:57 PM
i heard somewhere that Einstein may have had it

WILBURJIM
11/20/2006, 07:02 PM

Also, Bill Gates is a likely diagnosee.

critical_phil
11/20/2006, 08:06 PM

isaac newton, tesla (the d00d, not the band), mark twain......and on and on.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 09:32 PM
Notice it's the liberals that "defend" Asperger's. It's always easier to blame someone's problems on someone or something else, rather than take responsibility for it. Just like in Europe where drug addiction is a medical problem, not a criminal one. That's the direction we're headed, especially with these last elections.

My God, you're an amazing tool.

I notice criminalization of drugs has worked wonders here.

yermom
11/20/2006, 11:45 PM
isaac newton, tesla (the d00d, not the band), mark twain......and on and on.

yeah, i did a search after i posted that, apparently Thomas Jefferson as well

OCUDad
11/21/2006, 01:55 AM
Notice it's the liberals that "defend" Asperger's. It's always easier to blame someone's problems on someone or something else, rather than take responsibility for it. Just like in Europe where drug addiction is a medical problem, not a criminal one. That's the direction we're headed, especially with these last elections.william favor, is that you?

crawfish
11/21/2006, 11:04 PM
You're all a bunch of complete bastards. :mad:

Oh, and have a nice thanksgiving. :)

olevetonahill
11/21/2006, 11:15 PM

I was never an ossifer
My folks were married

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2006, 12:09 AM

And there you have it, folks-Rage in the Asperger's Patient!

;)