PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of funny aggyisms

Boarder
11/19/2006, 10:51 PM
On the way back from Baylor, we were listening to the tech/osu game. Thankfully, we had the Tech coverage, being in texas and all.

As you may or may not know, osu has secondary personell named Parrish Cox and Donovan Woods.

At one part in the game, the Tech reciever Joe (Joel? whatever) Falani had a ball thrown at him.

Tech Radio Guy: "The pass is incomplete as Falani was covered up with Cox and Woods"

I laughed out loud.

proud gonzo
11/19/2006, 11:01 PM
LOL

critical_phil
11/19/2006, 11:11 PM
PISTOLS FIRING!!1!1!!!

Rhino
11/19/2006, 11:36 PM
Man, I was hoping this would be about Blobert.

As we were moving some stuff to our new house, I listened to the OSU radio broadcast of their game. It was hilarious listening to Blobert, the sideline reporter, interrupt Hunziker anytime Hunzi said anything remotely critical of OSU players' decisions.

It was even better when Blobert mic was still on and you can hear him screaming, repeatedly, at the OSU coaches to let them know that the refs need to put time back on the clock.

BeetDigger
11/20/2006, 12:00 AM
On the way back from Baylor, we were listening to the tech/osu game. Thankfully, we had the Tech coverage, being in texas and all.

As you may or may not know, osu has secondary personell named Parrish Cox and Donovan Woods.

At one part in the game, the Tech reciever Joe (Joel? whatever) Falani had a ball thrown at him.

Tech Radio Guy: "The pass is incomplete as Falani was covered up with Cox and Woods"

I laughed out loud.

Heh.

Although did you catch the leading rusher in the ISU-Missouri game? His last name is Kock. Wow. Poor guy. If you can make it through jr. high with that name, you can make it through anything.

bri
11/20/2006, 12:26 AM
And Kock really EXPLODED through that hole!

nanimonai
11/20/2006, 12:52 AM
Heh.

Although did you catch the leading rusher in the ISU-Missouri game? His last name is Kock. Wow. Poor guy. If you can make it through jr. high with that name, you can make it through anything.

USC didn't even make an attempt to recruit that guy....

AlbqSooner
11/20/2006, 07:49 AM
And Kock really EXPLODED into that hole!
Fixed

william_brasky
11/20/2006, 07:56 AM
Holy Guacamole!

SoonerBorn68
11/20/2006, 07:59 AM
PISTOLS FIRING!!1!1!!!

Gayest trademark phrase evar!

Mixer!
11/20/2006, 08:08 AM
:les: FINGERBANG! ©

OU4LIFE
11/20/2006, 08:18 AM
Man, I was hoping this would be about Blobert.

As we were moving some stuff to our new house, I listened to the OSU radio broadcast of their game. It was hilarious listening to Blobert, the sideline reporter, interrupt Hunziker anytime Hunzi said anything remotely critical of OSU players' decisions.

It was even better when Blobert mic was still on and you can hear him screaming, repeatedly, at the OSU coaches to let them know that the refs need to put time back on the clock.

TWO SECONDS! TWO SECONDS! I NEED A TWINKIE! I AM A HUGE, FAT, DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING, AND I THINK "TEXTBOOK" IS TWO WORDS.

moran.

Norm In Norman
11/20/2006, 09:13 AM
******!!!!

NormanPride
11/20/2006, 09:44 AM
TWO SECONDS! TWO SECONDS! I NEED A TWINKIE! I AM A HUGE, FAT, DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING, AND I THINK "TEXTBOOK" IS TWO WORDS.

moran.

Textbook was priceless. You just can't make that **** up. Aggies. :D

picasso
11/20/2006, 10:08 AM
I tried to listen to the post-game whilst driving. Robert in the locker room probably staring down the training table and whatever eats were leftover.

the best ever was in '04 driving back for the ou/k-state game. we got near Stillwater just in time to hear Hindsucker call the aTm hail mary before halftime.:D :D :D :D :D

Boarder
11/20/2006, 11:24 AM
As I said, I was overjoyed that I had the Tech feed.

Taxman71
11/20/2006, 03:48 PM

I caught that too. Is there another high school level D-1 school where the sideline guy has carte blanche with the head coach during a game?

That being said, Leach would be toast if he coached at a school with knowledgable football fans. His failure to run the clock on that last possession was painful to listen to.

The last 2 minutes of that game sounded like a cripple fight.