PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticed that weird

pb4ou
11/19/2006, 10:22 PM
looking guy at the OU/Baylor game who kept walking back and forth on the sideline (near the visitor's wall) in the Colorado gear?

What was up with that guy?

AzianSooner
11/19/2006, 10:27 PM
I saw some whorns fans on the stand.

SoonerJason
11/19/2006, 11:08 PM
From the TV coverage.. it looked like the summer scrimmage with all the C&C!!!

toast
11/20/2006, 09:35 AM
Gary Barnett?

kruss1971
11/20/2006, 10:19 AM
Didn't notice that...but I want to know who the "Ok, ok, ok, ok..." guy was. I kept hearing him throughout the whole game. It became one of sounds that you don't hear at first (like a lady smacking popcorn at the movie) but becomes the only sound you seem to hear.

soonerlaw
11/20/2006, 06:05 PM
Did anyone notice the actual Baylor bear sitting in the corner with some dude sitting next to him. I kept thinking they must tranquilize that thing to keep him from ripping somebody's arm off and having if for lunch.

KABOOKIE
11/20/2006, 06:17 PM
No but I saw a guy walking back and forth in the OU section that had long hair and two red horns sticking out of his hair.

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 06:25 PM
looking guy at the OU/Baylor game who kept walking back and forth on the sideline (near the visitor's wall) in the Colorado gear?

What was up with that guy?

I saw him. He was with another guy with a camera and two lackeys behind them. No idea what they were doing though. I think I've got a pic at home.

buck
11/20/2006, 07:16 PM
Didn't notice that...but I want to know who the "Ok, ok, ok, ok..." guy was. I kept hearing him throughout the whole game. It became one of sounds that you don't hear at first (like a lady smacking popcorn at the movie) but becomes the only sound you seem to hear.
yeah i watched it today and someone kept yelling "ok ok ok" every play. it was driving me crazy.......that is all

SoonerSloan
11/20/2006, 07:56 PM
on the "ok ok ok" thing, the only thing i could figure was maybe it was some coach or something on the sideline near the little bubble mic guy that gets the onfield sounds... either way it was so very annoying

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2006, 08:44 PM
Damnit.

You caught me, you caught the traitor.

I was dressed in both WHORN and CO.

Come to think of it, I might have been screaming 'Gig`em Aggies' but then I passed out, so who the hell knows.

My bad.;) ;)

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2006, 08:46 PM
on the "ok ok ok" thing, the only thing i could figure was maybe it was some coach or something on the sideline near the little bubble mic guy that gets the onfield sounds... either way it was so very annoying
I noticed that a few times in both the tOSU and Colts game...lots of sudden "OK...OK OK!" really loud, and sometimes.."HE'S DOWN"

Once I think heard.."PULL YOUR SHIRT OFF DUDE":eek:

badger
11/20/2006, 08:52 PM
I saw some whorns fans on the stand.
cockroaches!!!! they won't stop spreading!!!

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2006, 09:07 PM
cockroaches!!!! they won't stop spreading!!!
THERE BEGINNING TO GET INTO THE MIDDLE SCHOOLS IN MY SUBURB OF INDIANAPOLIS!!:eek:

AHHHHHHHHHHHGHGH!:eek:

Yes, we have alot of bandwagoners at my school, too.;) :texan:

badger
11/20/2006, 09:11 PM
If they're bandwagoners, than couldn't they just support the Colts?

(oh wait, I get it, Colts = Peyton AND McCoy. Okaaaaaay)

:D

Sco
11/20/2006, 09:22 PM
I'm glad I wasn't the only person who noticed the "OK OK OK"... that was driving me nuts - I considered muting the game several times.

PalmBeachSooner
11/20/2006, 09:45 PM
yeah i watched it today and someone kept yelling "ok ok ok" every play. it was driving me crazy.......that is all

That was most likely one of the football officials, probably the umpire. It's their way of letting the players in the pile know the play is over. Some follow up with, "let him up, let him up" or "easy now". You would think the whistle would let the players know the play is over, but if you paid attention there were several times when the whistle never sounded. Contrary to popular belief the whistle does not have to sound for the play to be over. The old adage, "play 'til the whistle sounds" will eventually get you a personal foul call.

BTW, I was at the game and that Umpire was freaking huge, nonetheless I had a few issues with some of his calls.

buck
11/20/2006, 10:39 PM
That was most likely one of the football officials, probably the umpire. It's their way of letting the players in the pile know the play is over. Some follow up with, "let him up, let him up" or "easy now". You would think the whistle would let the players know the play is over, but if you paid attention there were several times when the whistle never sounded. Contrary to popular belief the whistle does not have to sound for the play to be over. The old adage, "play 'til the whistle sounds" will eventually get you a personal foul call.

BTW, I was at the game and that Umpire was freaking huge, nonetheless I had a few issues with some of his calls.
i'm tellin' ya, that freak was saying "ok ok ok" before plays were over......every play almost, i hated it.......i mean, if it was a coach then cool but he needs to quit

Texas Golfer
11/20/2006, 11:53 PM
It was the officials trying to stop players to prevent injuries.

buck
11/21/2006, 12:03 AM
It was the officials trying to stop players to prevent injuries.
ok ok ok....

Crucifax Autumn
11/21/2006, 01:04 AM
cool cool cool...