PDA

View Full Version : Gig 'em Aggies

jdsooner
11/19/2006, 07:18 PM
I'll even wear overalls, shave my head, and goosestep if it helps!;)

SicEmBaylor
11/19/2006, 07:20 PM
I just can't bring myself to root for Aggie. I just can't; however, I can simply wish for UT to lose and put out of my mind who they'd be losing to.

So, I'm going with hoping UT loses rather than wish Aggie would win.

jdsooner
11/19/2006, 07:21 PM
I just can't bring myself to root for Aggie. I just can't; however, I can simply wish for UT to lose and put out of my mind who they'd be losing to.

So, I'm going with hoping UT loses rather than wish Aggie would win.

What if an aggie win would give Baylor the Big 12 South?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/19/2006, 07:22 PM

May God have mercy on your soul

jdsooner
11/19/2006, 07:26 PM
If the Nebraska receiver had held on to the ball, I wouldn't have to to do this. Texas should have lost that game.

I was watching that game at a cafe, on my way to the OU/Colorado game. When I expressed disappointment at the fumble, an older OU fan said, "It doesn't matter, because we are going to lose another game!" I did not say what crossed my mind, but I did not believe we would lose again.

Soonerus
11/19/2006, 07:27 PM
I'll be rooting for A&M....for sure.....

Crucifax Autumn
11/19/2006, 07:28 PM
I may throw up a little, but I too will be the world's biggest aggie fan for a week.

StoopTroup
11/19/2006, 08:24 PM
I'm rooting for the whorns to lose.

sooneron
11/19/2006, 08:26 PM
Gig'em barf gig'em barf!

Tulsa_Fireman
11/19/2006, 08:29 PM
Isn't there some sheep humpin' in there somewhere?

AzianSooner
11/19/2006, 08:57 PM
it doesn't matter. I would root for any team plays the whorns.

Crucifax Autumn
11/19/2006, 09:02 PM
MAybe we should sabotage the Uterus uniforms the day before the game...make 'em all into sheep costumes! We'd be in the championship for sure!

Tulsa_Fireman
11/19/2006, 09:05 PM
MAybe we should sabotage the Uterus uniforms the day before the game...make 'em all into sheep costumes! We'd be in the championship for sure!

Wait a minute...

That'd put 'em on the RECEIVING end of an ol' fashioned prostate massage, which is different than five straight in what way?

My money says you wouldn't have to dress up the whorn when there's a twenty spot on the headboard. She knows what to do already.

Miko
11/19/2006, 09:26 PM

Alright. But stay the hellaway from my livestock.:texan:

franklinjake
11/19/2006, 09:29 PM
I am going for the less of 2 evils - A&M
I just can't wait to beat the crap out of Nebraska

Rogue
11/19/2006, 09:32 PM
Whoop.
Hi-ho, rickety-do, saw off some horns, collie's rule, the 4-4-4 defense is the best!

King Crimson
11/19/2006, 10:20 PM
sit down bus driver, give em a horse laugh caneck caneck hullabaloo, rough tough real stuf....or whatever.

no overalls though.

sooneron
11/19/2006, 10:22 PM
sit down bus driver, give em a horse laugh caneck caneck hullabaloo, rough tough real stuf....or whatever.

no overalls though.
Bull****! You're bleaching your white jumpsuit as we type... Sunday night laundry and all..:texan:

sooneron
11/19/2006, 10:26 PM
I might support aggy by listening to this album a few times this week...

http://62.233.33.215/0/05/19/52/best-music/pearl-jam-vs.jpg

King Crimson
11/19/2006, 10:32 PM
http://norbizness.com/archives/milkmandan.gif

rough tough real stuff!

AzianSooner
11/19/2006, 10:34 PM
is it true that the last time ATM beat Utrux is when BIll "the great" Clinton is still in office?

King Crimson
11/19/2006, 11:00 PM
is it true that the last time ATM beat Utrux is when BIll "the great" Clinton is still in office?

last game i can honestly say i remember the Ags winning was the bonfire game. must have been 98?

sooneron
11/19/2006, 11:02 PM

King Crimson
11/19/2006, 11:04 PM
was 99 the bonfire game, or last time the aggy won.....or both?

badger
11/20/2006, 12:28 AM
Herr gets to change my sig and avatar if OU doesn't win the Big 12 championship

and of course HskrGrl gets to change it if Nebbish wins, but everybody knows what to expect once the South champ is decided...

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOO AGGIES!!! I PAID MY SPONSOR DUES, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT! GOOOOOOOOO AGGIES!!! THE REFS TRIED TO SCREW OU, BUT WE'RE GONNA WIN THE BIG 12 ANYWAYS! GOOOOOOOOO AGGGGGIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Sooner_Havok
11/20/2006, 12:51 AM
Don't forget to squeeze your nootz :D

EstablishedSooner1967
11/20/2006, 12:55 AM
I will gig em..... all day Thursday!! OU deserves a break of luck this year! Plus, Fran you may be looking for a job come Friday!

Penguin
11/20/2006, 12:57 AM
Gig 'em Aggies!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

BoomerSooner247
11/20/2006, 12:59 AM
ill, unfortunately, be rooting for A&M to beat the whorns. maybe Stoops should call Franchione and give him some tips...

badger
11/20/2006, 01:03 AM
I think I need to change my sig, just for good luck.

I feel like singing.

Rickity rap dee zap de zap.
Flippity flap da crap da crap

Goodbye to texas university
so long to the orange and white
GOOD LUCK to the dear ol' texas aggies
please fran, show at least a little fight
The eyes of texas are upon you
so don't you dare screw up
(or you suck!)
so, goodbye to texas university
then ou will be headed to
kanna sis ittee
kanna sis ittee
don't suck, or we're (whoop!)
texas a&m!

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2006, 01:18 AM
ill, unfortunately, be rooting for A&M to beat the whorns. maybe Stoops should call Franchione and give him some tips...

I'm sure that call has already happened. Most likely it was a conference call with the entire Sooner staff.

What they REALLY need to do is get Mike Stoops to take 3 seconds out of his day to make the same call...WE KNOW he has the winning game plan. That man could beat Texas blindfolded and coaching a pee-wee league.

badger
11/20/2006, 08:51 PM
i still don't know how a&m will pull off the upset. Where are texas' weaknesses, compared to a&m?

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2006, 08:55 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES!!!!!:D :D :D :D

AND GO USC!!

BEAT THE LIVING **** OUT OF THE LEG SHAVER!!:D :D :D

badger
11/20/2006, 08:56 PM
wait a sec... GO USC??? can't they both lose or something? I think I'd rather Notre Dame pull it off so that the BCS controversy again when two teams that already met in the reg season go to the championship.

StormySooner-IN
11/20/2006, 08:59 PM
wait a sec... GO USC??? can't they both lose or something? I think I'd rather Notre Dame pull it off so that the BCS controversy again when two teams that already met in the reg season go to the championship.
Exactly what I was thinking. I wanna see some ARGUMENTS!

BUT LIVING INDY AND ALSO BEING A BOILER...AND A DOMERHATER....

HOW THE F** DO I ROOT FOR THEM!!!!???!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :confused: :( :(

badger
11/20/2006, 09:15 PM
ummmm....

wow I wish there a playoff more and more every year. take some of the say-so outta the media's and hype's hands.

Crucifax Autumn
11/21/2006, 01:58 AM
A playoff get's closer every year, but we're still a few screwjobs short of that.

MRNOTDUCKS
11/21/2006, 12:20 PM
Texas better watch out, we can lose by one-point to any team in the country!!

utex74
11/21/2006, 10:18 PM

Chris simms first start. The hotel forwarded phone calls to the players' rooms all night. (11 am kickoff) The kitchen crew did not show up to serve breakfast as agreed in the contract and the team had to scatter across College Station to look for grub on their own at 6 am, and Major Applewhite had food poisoning. (can't blame that one on the Aggies as far as I know) No excuses, but a lot of "coincidences". They now stay in a hotel in Conroe, Texas when they play at A&M.

Readyfor8
11/21/2006, 10:30 PM
Chris simms first start. The hotel forwarded phone calls to the players' rooms all night. (11 am kickoff) The kitchen crew did not show up to serve breakfast as agreed in the contract and the team had to scatter across College Station to look for grub on their own at 6 am, and Major Applewhite had food poisoning. (can't blame that one on the Aggies as far as I know) No excuses, but a lot of "coincidences". They now stay in a hotel in Conroe, Texas when they play at A&M.

Sounds like a major case of Tex'cuses to me, I bet they also yelled at you as you ran out of the tunnel and that the wind kept you from getting more time on the clock.

utex74
11/21/2006, 10:49 PM
Sounds like a major case of Tex'cuses to me, I bet they also yelled at you as you ran out of the tunnel and that the wind kept you from getting more time on the clock.

None of those is an excuse for ever losing to the aggies. They are facts, though. And they illustrate just how much of a cult College Station and that program really are.

And aggies don't have a tunnel. They march slowly to a drum beat along a sidewalk next to their stadium (their locker room is not in the stadium) and walk into the stadium in a slow cadence. Truly a very strange thing to see. Looks very highschoolish.

Readyfor8
11/21/2006, 10:51 PM
None of those is an excuse for ever losing to the aggies. They are facts, though. And they illustrate just how much of a cult College Station and that program really are.

And aggies don't have a tunnel. They march slowly to a drum beat along a sidewalk next to their stadium (their locker room is not in the stadium) and walk into the stadium in a slow cadence. Truly a very strange thing to see. Looks very highschoolish.

tex'cuses are tex'cuses. Sorry thanks for playing.

trwxxa
11/21/2006, 10:53 PM

And the neon joe jamail sign is.....?

utex74
11/21/2006, 11:04 PM
And the neon joe jamail sign is.....?

Yeah. It's not neon or lit but I do hate that sign. Just shows what a few million in donations will get you. They even renamed my old business college at UT "Red McCombs" School of business. So we're money grubbing, not cultish.

Didn't they rename you stadium for some family that gave OU a bucket of cash? This is one aspect of college ball I do not like on either side.

jdsooner
11/24/2006, 05:05 PM

OH YEAH! LIKE I SAID; GIG 'EM AGGIES!!!