PDA

View Full Version : Brian Britt

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:15 PM
Which one of you f'n hillbillies kept yelling to fire Brian Britt?

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:15 PM

Tulsa_Fireman
11/18/2006, 11:17 PM
I think it was one of the ten guys that showed up for Baylor.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/18/2006, 11:17 PM
I think it was one of the ten guys that showed up for Baylor.

Cam
11/18/2006, 11:18 PM
That's freaking awesome. Takin the feelings to the game, wow.

Cam
That's freaking awesome. Takin the feelings to the game, wow.

instigator
That would be the one and only Dolemite!

instigator
That would be the one and only Dolemite!

proudsoonergal
11/18/2006, 11:21 PM
You were sitting about three rows from me. :)

proudsoonergal
11/18/2006, 11:21 PM
You were sitting about three rows from me. :)

instigator
11/18/2006, 11:22 PM
Me?

instigator
11/18/2006, 11:22 PM
Me?

sooneron
11/18/2006, 11:23 PM
I'm going to need to see some credentials of the yellers. I'm not sure if they're qualified to call for his firing. :rolleyes:

sooneron
I'm going to need to see some credentials of the yellers. I'm not sure if they're qualified to call for his firing. :rolleyes:

Sooner_Havok
I just thought that was pretty funny

Sooner_Havok
I just thought that was pretty funny

proudsoonergal
11/18/2006, 11:26 PM
The guy who was yelling to fire Britt. About three rows from me.

proudsoonergal

StoopTroup
Heh.

StoopTroup
Heh.

OUAndy1807
11/18/2006, 11:29 PM
what was he yelling?

OUAndy1807
11/18/2006, 11:29 PM
what was he yelling?

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:31 PM

I think we all where in section t,u, and v. Did you hear the guys in suits talking to the Fire Brian Britt guy?

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:31 PM

I think we all where in section t,u, and v. Did you hear the guys in suits talking to the Fire Brian Britt guy?

proudsoonergal
11/18/2006, 11:34 PM
I saw them saying something as they were going down the stairs. I wasn't paying too much attention, though. Plus, I moved sections in the 4th quarter.

proudsoonergal
11/18/2006, 11:34 PM
I saw them saying something as they were going down the stairs. I wasn't paying too much attention, though. Plus, I moved sections in the 4th quarter.

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:37 PM
Whatever they told him, he didn't yell it anymore after that.

On a side note

Dear Mr. Boomer yelling man who's voice kept breaking up.....Thank You! FUNNIEST SH*T ALL DAY!

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:37 PM

On a side note

Dear Mr. Boomer yelling man who's voice kept breaking up.....Thank You! FUNNIEST SH*T ALL DAY!

Ruuuuuufus
11/18/2006, 11:54 PM
The guys in suits being the band director people... ? Were they all in the same kind of suit?

Ruuuuuufus
11/18/2006, 11:54 PM
The guys in suits being the band director people... ? Were they all in the same kind of suit?

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:57 PM

They where with the team, not just the band I think. I saw them before the game at a table that said for family of players. But yeah, the were all the same kind of suits.

Sooner_Havok
11/18/2006, 11:57 PM

They where with the team, not just the band I think. I saw them before the game at a table that said for family of players. But yeah, the were all the same kind of suits.

OUstud
11/19/2006, 12:01 AM

On a side note

:D That guy was 3 rows in front of me. Some people can be the guy who yells, and some people just can't.

OUstud
11/19/2006, 12:01 AM

On a side note

:D That guy was 3 rows in front of me. Some people can be the guy who yells, and some people just can't.

dolemitesooner
11/19/2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah we had words

dolemitesooner
Yeah we had words

Sooner_Havok
BOOOOOM Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sooner_Havok
BOOOOOM Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

dolemitesooner
**** BRIAN BRITT...

dolemitesooner
**** BRIAN BRITT...

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:03 AM
Yeah we had words

And what words would they have been?

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:03 AM
Yeah we had words

And what words would they have been?

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:05 AM
**** BRIAN BRITT...

I sense a little anger there :D

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:05 AM
**** BRIAN BRITT...

I sense a little anger there :D

dolemitesooner
11/19/2006, 12:07 AM
As the band directors were walking up I yelled at them. They mouthed somthing about me being a *** and that I needed to be takin care of.....So I followed them down the stairs and told them what I thought.

They said they never called me an *** and that they were not intimadated. I told them that I was not trying to SKEER them. They asked me waht my problem was. I told them that the band played like a bunch of *****s and that they needed to quit doing the waving wheat like Osu. I said I was going to go ask if anyone else heard them call me an *** an I could tell a Large scene was about to happen as people started to gather I walked away as they yelled for me to come back.

dolemitesooner
11/19/2006, 12:07 AM
As the band directors were walking up I yelled at them. They mouthed somthing about me being a *** and that I needed to be takin care of.....So I followed them down the stairs and told them what I thought.

They said they never called me an *** and that they were not intimadated. I told them that I was not trying to SKEER them. They asked me waht my problem was. I told them that the band played like a bunch of *****s and that they needed to quit doing the waving wheat like Osu. I said I was going to go ask if anyone else heard them call me an *** an I could tell a Large scene was about to happen as people started to gather I walked away as they yelled for me to come back.

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:10 AM

I thought it was something along the lines of "You're an ***" but i wasn't sure...did you notice one of them looked like a Gundy?

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:10 AM

I thought it was something along the lines of "You're an ***" but i wasn't sure...did you notice one of them looked like a Gundy?

dolemitesooner
11/19/2006, 12:11 AM
****ing pricks ...I wanted to throut but on eof the mother ****ers..I was ****ing ****ed

dolemitesooner
11/19/2006, 12:11 AM
****ing pricks ...I wanted to throut but on eof the mother ****ers..I was ****ing ****ed

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:13 AM

I would have paid way more than $37 to see that :D

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 12:13 AM

I would have paid way more than $37 to see that :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/19/2006, 02:00 AM
i'm about to go pay $37 for a dolemite to english dictionary

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/19/2006, 02:00 AM
i'm about to go pay $37 for a dolemite to english dictionary

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2006, 02:03 AM
Forget Dolemite yelling, who was the asshat who kept yelling "OK OK OK OK" on every damn play?

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2006, 02:03 AM
Forget Dolemite yelling, who was the asshat who kept yelling "OK OK OK OK" on every damn play?

Zing
11/19/2006, 02:09 AM

Yeah, that guy came across loud and clear on FSN. :rolleyes:

Zing
11/19/2006, 02:09 AM

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/19/2006, 02:26 AM
pretty annoying, i couldnt decide if fsn was pushing a button everytime they thought the play had ended or what

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/19/2006, 02:26 AM
pretty annoying, i couldnt decide if fsn was pushing a button everytime they thought the play had ended or what

GottaHavePride
11/19/2006, 03:08 AM

the band staff have very high opinions of themselves right now.

GottaHavePride
11/19/2006, 03:08 AM

apusooner
11/19/2006, 03:15 AM
explain.

apusooner
11/19/2006, 03:15 AM
explain.

Fraggle145
11/19/2006, 07:05 AM
did they still wave their wheat today... **** those *******s. god they **** me off. play loud. dont play ****ty music and people will like you. not that hard when you have a bad *** football team to play for...

Fraggle145
11/19/2006, 07:05 AM
did they still wave their wheat today... **** those *******s. god they **** me off. play loud. dont play ****ty music and people will like you. not that hard when you have a bad *** football team to play for...

SoonerMajic
11/19/2006, 08:58 AM
I assumed the guy yelling OK, OK, OK was one of the officials b/c some officials do that as the play is over to get players to stop, and get up without causing problems????

Was it a fan? if so, that was very strange

SoonerMajic
11/19/2006, 08:58 AM
I assumed the guy yelling OK, OK, OK was one of the officials b/c some officials do that as the play is over to get players to stop, and get up without causing problems????

yermom
11/19/2006, 11:56 AM

Man... I don't know what the **** you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

yermom
11/19/2006, 11:56 AM

Man... I don't know what the **** you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2006, 12:00 PM

If it was an official, he needs to go back to ref camp to learn when a play is dead. The person doing it yelled it while the play was going on all the time-very notably on Joe Jon's TD reception.

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2006, 12:00 PM

If it was an official, he needs to go back to ref camp to learn when a play is dead. The person doing it yelled it while the play was going on all the time-very notably on Joe Jon's TD reception.

SouthFortySooner
11/19/2006, 12:11 PM
Take it to the BAND FORUM please.

SouthFortySooner
Take it to the BAND FORUM please.

Ash
If it was an official, he needs to go back to ref camp

He wouldn't be the only ref that needs a refresher course.

Ash
If it was an official, he needs to go back to ref camp

He wouldn't be the only ref that needs a refresher course.

LittleRedTuba
11/19/2006, 01:15 PM
Is the story about dolemite true? If so, he is my new hero! :pop:

LittleRedTuba
11/19/2006, 01:15 PM

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 01:20 PM

Seems like it.

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 01:20 PM

Seems like it.

LittleRedTuba
11/19/2006, 01:22 PM
The funniest part is that I know at least one of the band GA's combs this board like he has nothing better to do. It's almost as if there AREN'T things he could do to make the Pride better, or as if Baylor's bands WOULDN'T have embarassed the Pride yesterday. So, to him, I'd like to say "HI!"

LittleRedTuba
11/19/2006, 01:22 PM
The funniest part is that I know at least one of the band GA's combs this board like he has nothing better to do. It's almost as if there AREN'T things he could do to make the Pride better, or as if Baylor's bands WOULDN'T have embarassed the Pride yesterday. So, to him, I'd like to say "HI!"

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 01:30 PM

Just one? Back in my day there were two or three. :)

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 01:30 PM

PrideTuba
11/19/2006, 02:19 PM

yea I think there is only one of them now. To whoever was yelling, thank you very much.

PrideTuba
11/19/2006, 02:19 PM

yea I think there is only one of them now. To whoever was yelling, thank you very much.

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 02:24 PM

I guess everything about the band was better back in you day huh? :D

Sooner_Havok
11/19/2006, 02:24 PM

colleyvillesooner
11/19/2006, 02:27 PM
Yes, they waved the wheat. It sucks. Hard. They do it on every kickoff.

It looks and sounds like this:

http://colleyvillesooner.com/band.wmv

colleyvillesooner
11/19/2006, 02:27 PM

mrowl
11/19/2006, 02:28 PM

I wonder if they have ever asked for log info to identify pride members on boards ?

mrowl
11/19/2006, 02:28 PM

I wonder if they have ever asked for log info to identify pride members on boards ?

yermom
11/19/2006, 02:33 PM

i can't vouch for the part about what was said when they went downstairs because i wasn't there, but i can verify everything else

yermom
11/19/2006, 02:33 PM

i can't vouch for the part about what was said when they went downstairs because i wasn't there, but i can verify everything else

yermom
11/19/2006, 02:34 PM

they probably leave that to the athletic department

yermom

they probably leave that to the athletic department

PrideTuba

I wouldnt be surprised if they dont start.

PrideTuba

GottaHavePride
11/19/2006, 02:35 PM
Call me crazy, but I don't think Phil would give out that sort of info.

GottaHavePride
11/19/2006, 02:35 PM
Call me crazy, but I don't think Phil would give out that sort of info.

mrowl
11/19/2006, 02:49 PM

thats what I was thinking.

mrowl
11/19/2006, 02:49 PM

thats what I was thinking.

Scott D
11/19/2006, 03:38 PM
Doleo, next time tell him to go back to Stephen F. Austin and make a concert band for football games there ;)

Scott D
11/19/2006, 03:38 PM
Doleo, next time tell him to go back to Stephen F. Austin and make a concert band for football games there ;)

Fraggle145
11/19/2006, 03:40 PM

Gross.

Fraggle145
11/19/2006, 03:40 PM

Gross.

proudsoonergal
11/19/2006, 04:52 PM
BTW - were you the guys that were also talking about how everyone in the Big XII has a better jumbotron than OU?

proudsoonergal
11/19/2006, 04:52 PM
BTW - were you the guys that were also talking about how everyone in the Big XII has a better jumbotron than OU?

OUTrumpet
11/19/2006, 05:03 PM

It's a trombone player. And yeah, I have the feeling that guy is MrBabyCakes. Every kickoff "We gotta do the waving wheat, **** off our ungrateful fan base!" Or something to that matter. A few people told him politely to shut the **** up too.

I got about 6 trumpets around me to stop though :) We just held our ones up.

OUTrumpet
11/19/2006, 05:03 PM

It's a trombone player. And yeah, I have the feeling that guy is MrBabyCakes. Every kickoff "We gotta do the waving wheat, **** off our ungrateful fan base!" Or something to that matter. A few people told him politely to shut the **** up too.

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 05:07 PM

I hadn't actually seen that before. It IS stupid.

PrideTrombone

I hadn't actually seen that before. It IS stupid.

PrideTrombone

I'm not that old. :)

PrideTrombone

I'm not that old. :)

instigator
11/19/2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah we were talking about that too.

instigator
11/19/2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah we were talking about that too.

Jimminy Crimson
11/19/2006, 08:51 PM
HAHAHA

Everything is true.

Doleo did a good jorb yesterday.

Hey, band directors/lackeys reading this, your 'secret service' get-up is ghey. Stop it. Waving wheat is stupid. Don't do it anymore. We do the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-U! with our #1 pointed up for kickoffs. Thats all. Thanks. You learned how to play 'Crazy Train', cool, we get the point. Now learn something else and add some variety to things.

To the dudes in suits who were talking jive to dolemite, you DID say 'You're being an ***, someone take care of him/them' not 'you have no class' or whatever you claimed.

Still laughing from yesterday :)

Jimminy Crimson
11/19/2006, 08:51 PM
HAHAHA

Everything is true.

Hey, band directors/lackeys reading this, your 'secret service' get-up is ghey. Stop it. Waving wheat is stupid. Don't do it anymore. We do the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-U! with our #1 pointed up for kickoffs. Thats all. Thanks. You learned how to play 'Crazy Train', cool, we get the point. Now learn something else and add some variety to things.

To the dudes in suits who were talking jive to dolemite, you DID say 'You're being an ***, someone take care of him/them' not 'you have no class' or whatever you claimed.

Still laughing from yesterday :)

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 09:44 PM
.... thinks St. Elmo's Fire is a rockin' tune.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the weekly "opposing coach" thread.

PrideTrombone
11/19/2006, 09:44 PM
.... thinks St. Elmo's Fire is a rockin' tune.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the weekly "opposing coach" thread.

PrideTuba
11/19/2006, 10:22 PM

Sounds like the band directors are using the old, "do as I say, not as I do" rule.

PrideTuba
11/19/2006, 10:22 PM

Sounds like the band directors are using the old, "do as I say, not as I do" rule.

Big Red Ron
11/19/2006, 10:29 PM
HAHAHA

Everything is true.

Still laughing from yesterday :):D

Big Red Ron
11/19/2006, 10:29 PM
HAHAHA

Everything is true.

Still laughing from yesterday :):D

sooneron
11/19/2006, 10:36 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this may become my new sig.:texan:

sooneron
11/19/2006, 10:36 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, this may become my new sig.:texan:

PhxSooner
11/19/2006, 10:53 PM

That is just awful. Really. Why can't you just do the "OOOOOOOOOOU!" like everyone else?

PhxSooner
11/19/2006, 10:53 PM

That is just awful. Really. Why can't you just do the "OOOOOOOOOOU!" like everyone else?

dorph31
11/19/2006, 11:47 PM
haha, the funny thing is everytime we "waved" at baylor we thought about all you guys here who constantly complain. we dedicated all of the "waving" to you guys. hope you continue to enjoy it!

dorph31
11/19/2006, 11:47 PM
haha, the funny thing is everytime we "waved" at baylor we thought about all you guys here who constantly complain. we dedicated all of the "waving" to you guys. hope you continue to enjoy it!

badger
11/19/2006, 11:59 PM
you have about as much chance of succeeding this endeavor (whether it be the director's ousting or the waving wheat's end) as last year's endeavor (bringing back top dawg/daug). I hate to discourage such an outward display of first amendment exercision, but let's keep things in perspective. you can yell, you can send e-mails, you can make signs (I personally made a "Save Top Dawg" sign and brought it to many games last season), but no matter how much we loved him and how great he was for our basketball programs, top dawg is not coming back.

you're fighting a losing battle. if an entire fanbase couldn't rally to save our beloved mascot of more than a decade, what chance do you think you have here.

search your feelings--- you know it to be true.

badger
11/19/2006, 11:59 PM
you have about as much chance of succeeding this endeavor (whether it be the director's ousting or the waving wheat's end) as last year's endeavor (bringing back top dawg/daug). I hate to discourage such an outward display of first amendment exercision, but let's keep things in perspective. you can yell, you can send e-mails, you can make signs (I personally made a "Save Top Dawg" sign and brought it to many games last season), but no matter how much we loved him and how great he was for our basketball programs, top dawg is not coming back.

you're fighting a losing battle. if an entire fanbase couldn't rally to save our beloved mascot of more than a decade, what chance do you think you have here.

search your feelings--- you know it to be true.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:00 AM
Welcome aboard aggy.:texan:

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:00 AM
Welcome aboard aggy.:texan:

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:03 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the problem, the band does not care if the people that are actually paying to be there dislike something they do. Crappy Halftime show, pre-kickoff wheat waving whatever. I guess band likes ****ing off Sooners so band = aggy.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:03 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the problem, the band does not care if the people that are actually paying to be there dislike something they do. Crappy Halftime show, pre-kickoff wheat waving whatever. I guess band likes ****ing off Sooners so band = aggy.

pb4ou
11/20/2006, 12:05 AM

Post of the day. :D

pb4ou
11/20/2006, 12:05 AM

Post of the day. :D

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:07 AM
The Pride is waving the wheat???

DO NOT TELL ME THE PRIDE IS WAVING THE MOTHER ****ING WHEAT?!?!?!?!?!

What in the HELL is going on there????

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:07 AM
The Pride is waving the wheat???

DO NOT TELL ME THE PRIDE IS WAVING THE MOTHER ****ING WHEAT?!?!?!?!?!

What in the HELL is going on there????

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:10 AM

They just lost my donation from now on, thats for damn sure.

The OU band waving the wheat, huh.

When do they bust out the cowboy hats and sick horses? Hell, they already play about as well at the cowgirls in stoolwater these days.

OklahomaTuba

They just lost my donation from now on, thats for damn sure.

The OU band waving the wheat, huh.

When do they bust out the cowboy hats and sick horses? Hell, they already play about as well at the cowgirls in stoolwater these days.

sooneron
DUDE! WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN!!!???

sooneron
DUDE! WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN!!!???

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:11 AM
I can't wait for the Tuba cut and paste jihad against the band.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 12:11 AM
I can't wait for the Tuba cut and paste jihad against the band.

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:12 AM
Not watching the Pride flush its status as a good band down the toilet I guess.

OklahomaTuba
Not watching the Pride flush its status as a good band down the toilet I guess.

Frozen Sooner
I'm just about to the point where I'd prefer they just pipe music into the stadium instead of using the Pride. If they're going to suck, why bother?

Unbelievable that this program is less than two decades removed from a Sudler trophy.

Frozen Sooner
I'm just about to the point where I'd prefer they just pipe music into the stadium instead of using the Pride. If they're going to suck, why bother?

Unbelievable that this program is less than two decades removed from a Sudler trophy.

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 12:17 AM

You're from Texas aren't you? Yall just don't get it. Britt doesn't teach yall anything about osu except not to scream profanities at aggies or get in arguments with them because "when you argue with an idiot, they're doing the same thing."(not always true Brian) Is he even letting Coach come and tell yall the 1983 osu story? I figure he deems it as to disrespectful to our "fellow Oklahomans." UGH! This is sad, all my life my parents told me how osu stole the waving wheat from Kansas, and now we're doin it. I don't want to be know for this. Haha, the past few OU/osucks games in Norman that I remember a ton of OU fans wavin to boomer sooner to make fun of the aggies. That was fun, and funny, THIS IS NOT, THIS IS GHEY.

And dude, go to the thread about all the people who were going to Waco, it's just about everyone that's part of this forum. These people are a huge chunk of loyal sooner fans that love the university, a lot of pride alums included. You need to step back and be objective and not just dismiss us because we disagree with the way the Pride is directed. Money that buys those uniforms and sends yall on trips and pays for your meals comes from these people. And I have had conversations with a couple of your bus drivers who agree about the direction of the pride, one of the tuba section leaders was right there with me.

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 12:17 AM

You're from Texas aren't you? Yall just don't get it. Britt doesn't teach yall anything about osu except not to scream profanities at aggies or get in arguments with them because "when you argue with an idiot, they're doing the same thing."(not always true Brian) Is he even letting Coach come and tell yall the 1983 osu story? I figure he deems it as to disrespectful to our "fellow Oklahomans." UGH! This is sad, all my life my parents told me how osu stole the waving wheat from Kansas, and now we're doin it. I don't want to be know for this. Haha, the past few OU/osucks games in Norman that I remember a ton of OU fans wavin to boomer sooner to make fun of the aggies. That was fun, and funny, THIS IS NOT, THIS IS GHEY.

And dude, go to the thread about all the people who were going to Waco, it's just about everyone that's part of this forum. These people are a huge chunk of loyal sooner fans that love the university, a lot of pride alums included. You need to step back and be objective and not just dismiss us because we disagree with the way the Pride is directed. Money that buys those uniforms and sends yall on trips and pays for your meals comes from these people. And I have had conversations with a couple of your bus drivers who agree about the direction of the pride, one of the tuba section leaders was right there with me.

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:23 AM
I think its sad just how bad its gotten since I was in it 5 years ago.

Brittenberger needs to go!

OklahomaTuba
11/20/2006, 12:23 AM
I think its sad just how bad its gotten since I was in it 5 years ago.

Brittenberger needs to go!

PrideTuba
11/20/2006, 12:30 AM
I'm just about to the point where I'd prefer they just pipe music into the stadium instead of using the Pride.

I second this idea.

PrideTuba
11/20/2006, 12:30 AM
I'm just about to the point where I'd prefer they just pipe music into the stadium instead of using the Pride.

I second this idea.

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 12:43 AM
What's really sad is that Baylor's band was better than the Pride. It was louder than the Pride, and they have less members, and they were much better at marching, they actually had straight diagonals as opposed to these bows from Homecoming 2006
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Jack1984/DSCN0914.jpg

I mean, Baylor wasn't spectacular, but they were decent and did "Black Dog" which sounded pretty good. I can't believe it, Baylor has a better band than us....

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 12:43 AM
What's really sad is that Baylor's band was better than the Pride. It was louder than the Pride, and they have less members, and they were much better at marching, they actually had straight diagonals as opposed to these bows from Homecoming 2006
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Jack1984/DSCN0914.jpg

I mean, Baylor wasn't spectacular, but they were decent and did "Black Dog" which sounded pretty good. I can't believe it, Baylor has a better band than us....

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 12:46 AM
Just for clarification.

The Pride does the "wheat" thing BEFORE it does the standard OOOOOOO-U with finger in the air tradition.

Either some of you are too stupid and blinded by your hate to realize this or you don't actually attend games and like to complain about stuff you haven't actually seen.

I'm not going to argue with anyone about whether the wheat waving thing is stupid, but don't think that the Pride is doing it in place of the OOOOO-U finger in the air. It is just augmented before it. Carry on.

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 12:46 AM
Just for clarification.

The Pride does the "wheat" thing BEFORE it does the standard OOOOOOO-U with finger in the air tradition.

Either some of you are too stupid and blinded by your hate to realize this or you don't actually attend games and like to complain about stuff you haven't actually seen.

I'm not going to argue with anyone about whether the wheat waving thing is stupid, but don't think that the Pride is doing it in place of the OOOOO-U finger in the air. It is just augmented before it. Carry on.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 12:56 AM
Just for clarification.

So next year, do you guys plan to yell "O-H" "I-O" before you do the finger-in-the-air OU thing? Maybe you could chant "Saw varsity's horns off" as well.

Frozen Sooner
Just for clarification.

So next year, do you guys plan to yell "O-H" "I-O" before you do the finger-in-the-air OU thing? Maybe you could chant "Saw varsity's horns off" as well.

Sooner24

I think that's illegal in 37 states.

Sooner24

I think that's illegal in 37 states.

Sooner24
11/20/2006, 12:58 AM

Or maybe they can do script Oklahoma. It's gonna be rough trying to figure out where to dot the I. :D

Sooner24
11/20/2006, 12:58 AM

Or maybe they can do script Oklahoma. It's gonna be rough trying to figure out where to dot the I. :D

Zing
11/20/2006, 12:59 AM

Mrbabycakes plays Mellophone, though.

As someone else mentioned before, the Pride first does the *shudder* "waving wheat" and then they do the OOOOO-U when the ball is kicked.

Way to lose. You guys think you're representing the band well when you perform actions just to anger other sooner fans? You're being an idiot, and should consider the public's perception of what you do. Do you walk around without pants on just to spite those "conformists" and their fancy pants? No! So why do something that associates us with a community college just to tick off people who are ON YOUR SIDE? Believe me, if the pride attendance drops next year, it's because we know there are gonna be tools like you in the organization.

Zing
11/20/2006, 12:59 AM

Mrbabycakes plays Mellophone, though.

As someone else mentioned before, the Pride first does the *shudder* "waving wheat" and then they do the OOOOO-U when the ball is kicked.

Way to lose. You guys think you're representing the band well when you perform actions just to anger other sooner fans? You're being an idiot, and should consider the public's perception of what you do. Do you walk around without pants on just to spite those "conformists" and their fancy pants? No! So why do something that associates us with a community college just to tick off people who are ON YOUR SIDE? Believe me, if the pride attendance drops next year, it's because we know there are gonna be tools like you in the organization.

Sooner_Havok
11/20/2006, 01:03 AM
Just for clarification.

Oh we know you do it before, but the fact that you do it at all is f*cking retarded! We are not the stupid ones dip sh*t, Britt and his little followers like you are. You know those new little uniforms the band has? They got them from DONORS! You keep doing crap that everyone hates, that money dries up! YOU F*CKING PLAY FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF THE FANS! IF THE FANS DON'T LIKE SOMETHING YOU ARE DOING, THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER CHANGING IT! My friend had the idea of having an all digital band, that idea is sounding like a better idea after every game.

Sooner_Havok
11/20/2006, 01:03 AM
Just for clarification.

Oh we know you do it before, but the fact that you do it at all is f*cking retarded! We are not the stupid ones dip sh*t, Britt and his little followers like you are. You know those new little uniforms the band has? They got them from DONORS! You keep doing crap that everyone hates, that money dries up! YOU F*CKING PLAY FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF THE FANS! IF THE FANS DON'T LIKE SOMETHING YOU ARE DOING, THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER CHANGING IT! My friend had the idea of having an all digital band, that idea is sounding like a better idea after every game.

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 01:08 AM
Just for clarification.

Its ****ing gay dont defend ...go suck off brian britss ****

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 01:08 AM
Just for clarification.

Its ****ing gay dont defend ...go suck off brian britss ****

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 01:10 AM
i ****ing hate brian britt and I will let him know personlay this time at osu ..I will see how he likes them ****ing apples

dolemitesooner
i ****ing hate brian britt and I will let him know personlay this time at osu ..I will see how he likes them ****ing apples

Sooner_Havok
I hope you have taken your meds Dolemite, I think your blood pressure may be on the rise again

Sooner_Havok
I hope you have taken your meds Dolemite, I think your blood pressure may be on the rise again

GottaHavePride
11/20/2006, 01:23 AM

Oh, has anyone mentioned that since then the sudler trophy has changed its rules so that after you win one you're not eligible to win another. Which, by logical extension, means that within the next hundred years, they'll have give one to University of Louisville, because there won't be anyone else left to give it to.

GottaHavePride
11/20/2006, 01:23 AM

Oh, has anyone mentioned that since then the sudler trophy has changed its rules so that after you win one you're not eligible to win another. Which, by logical extension, means that within the next hundred years, they'll have give one to University of Louisville, because there won't be anyone else left to give it to.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:28 AM

Awesome.

But I'm pretty sure the band actually was pretty damn good back then. I remember it was pretty impressive under Thrailkill from 1992-1996. I got sucked (literally) into a lot of band events freshman year.

I still feel bad for asking my little flag girl to play a couple of bars of "Boomer Sooner" on her "instrument."

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:28 AM

Awesome.

But I'm pretty sure the band actually was pretty damn good back then. I remember it was pretty impressive under Thrailkill from 1992-1996. I got sucked (literally) into a lot of band events freshman year.

I still feel bad for asking my little flag girl to play a couple of bars of "Boomer Sooner" on her "instrument."

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:31 AM
You shall not mock the flag girls:mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Unless you were being suggestive...then, as you were.:D

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:31 AM
You shall not mock the flag girls:mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Unless you were being suggestive...then, as you were.:D

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:34 AM
Heh. I just realized what that sounded like in context...

No, I wish as an 18-year-old I could have pulled THAT off, but sadly we were going back and forth on whether "flag" was an instrument. I ended the discussion by asking her to play Boomer Sooner on it.

Frozen Sooner

No, I wish as an 18-year-old I could have pulled THAT off, but sadly we were going back and forth on whether "flag" was an instrument. I ended the discussion by asking her to play Boomer Sooner on it.

GottaHavePride
But I'm pretty sure the band actually was pretty damn good back then. I remember it was pretty impressive under Thrailkill from 1992-1996.

Heck yeah. I've got CDs.

GottaHavePride
But I'm pretty sure the band actually was pretty damn good back then. I remember it was pretty impressive under Thrailkill from 1992-1996.

Heck yeah. I've got CDs.

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:36 AM

I always said I was there to look cute, entertain the donors, and date the trumpet section.:D

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:36 AM

I always said I was there to look cute, entertain the donors, and date the trumpet section.:D

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:38 AM
Want to rip and send me a copy of Boomer Sooner? I can't seem to find a good version on the web anywhere. Actually, if you could include the OU Chant into Boomer Sooner, that would be awesome.

I'd love to have a Boomer Sooner ringtone that actually started with the drum intro and "Go! Go! Go go! Go! Go! Go go go!"

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:38 AM
Want to rip and send me a copy of Boomer Sooner? I can't seem to find a good version on the web anywhere. Actually, if you could include the OU Chant into Boomer Sooner, that would be awesome.

I'd love to have a Boomer Sooner ringtone that actually started with the drum intro and "Go! Go! Go go! Go! Go! Go go go!"

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:39 AM

We were very good. We also had our share of people who didn't like the music we played, although I think the Pride hated our periodic Garth songs more than the crowd.

PhxSooner
11/20/2006, 01:39 AM

We were very good. We also had our share of people who didn't like the music we played, although I think the Pride hated our periodic Garth songs more than the crowd.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:40 AM

Yeah, I think that's what she wound up doing...

I stole her from a clarinet. After we broke up, I think she wound up with a trumpet.

Nice girl. I was mean to her. I regret that.

Frozen Sooner

Yeah, I think that's what she wound up doing...

I stole her from a clarinet. After we broke up, I think she wound up with a trumpet.

Nice girl. I was mean to her. I regret that.

Frozen Sooner

You were a flag from 1992-1996? Heh. You likely know the girl I'm talking about.

Frozen Sooner

You were a flag from 1992-1996? Heh. You likely know the girl I'm talking about.

Scott D
11/20/2006, 01:49 AM
The things I've learned of late...it's ok to take a big and powerful sound and turn it into something you can only hear in a symphonic pit. It's ok that a marching band can't march properly. It's ok that something that was great before current members were born has become a laughing stock to those whom came before them.

I wonder if the assistant director at Grambling is interested in a head gig.

Scott D
11/20/2006, 01:49 AM
The things I've learned of late...it's ok to take a big and powerful sound and turn it into something you can only hear in a symphonic pit. It's ok that a marching band can't march properly. It's ok that something that was great before current members were born has become a laughing stock to those whom came before them.

I wonder if the assistant director at Grambling is interested in a head gig.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:54 AM
I don't necessarily want that style of band, Scott, and I don't think that would go over well with our fanbase.

What I think we need is:

1. Precision marching. Simple, complex, whatever-just keep it together and hit your marks.
2. Unified sound. I'd like it to sound like everyone's on the same page most of the time.
3. POWER. I should be able to hear the marching band playing "Boomer Sooner" while we're still celebrating a game-winning TD and NOT because the crowd is sitting on their hands. I should be able to hear "William Tell" over the crowd noise during kickoffs. I want to hear the band chanting "Beat the HuskerssssBEAT the HuskerssssBEAT the Huskers" over a syncopated rhythm. I can't BE at the game, and I want those guys to provide me a more immersive experience from 2500 miles away.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2006, 01:54 AM
I don't necessarily want that style of band, Scott, and I don't think that would go over well with our fanbase.

What I think we need is:

1. Precision marching. Simple, complex, whatever-just keep it together and hit your marks.
2. Unified sound. I'd like it to sound like everyone's on the same page most of the time.
3. POWER. I should be able to hear the marching band playing "Boomer Sooner" while we're still celebrating a game-winning TD and NOT because the crowd is sitting on their hands. I should be able to hear "William Tell" over the crowd noise during kickoffs. I want to hear the band chanting "Beat the HuskerssssBEAT the HuskerssssBEAT the Huskers" over a syncopated rhythm. I can't BE at the game, and I want those guys to provide me a more immersive experience from 2500 miles away.

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2006, 02:02 AM

That reminds me of the night in '95 I think when I was in Pete's peanut bar, a piano bar on 6th Street in Austin.

I asked the piano player to play Boomer Sooner and he did...

A Uterus fan tipped him to play eyes of texass instead...

I was right up there again tipping more. We went back and forth until he played the entire thing in it's entirety with me swinging a mug side to side on the riserwhen the uterus fan wouldn't pay another 25 bucks.

Granted, after that I slammed a bunch of drinks and puked off the upper level of the club and had to talk fast to stay (I told 'em if they tossed me I'd go to the first cop I saw and tell them they served me after I puked and they brought me towels and water and worshipped me the rest of the night).

I'd like to think every one of the ones below my pukin was uterus fags looking up and cheering.

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2006, 02:02 AM

That reminds me of the night in '95 I think when I was in Pete's peanut bar, a piano bar on 6th Street in Austin.

I asked the piano player to play Boomer Sooner and he did...

A Uterus fan tipped him to play eyes of texass instead...

I was right up there again tipping more. We went back and forth until he played the entire thing in it's entirety with me swinging a mug side to side on the riserwhen the uterus fan wouldn't pay another 25 bucks.

Granted, after that I slammed a bunch of drinks and puked off the upper level of the club and had to talk fast to stay (I told 'em if they tossed me I'd go to the first cop I saw and tell them they served me after I puked and they brought me towels and water and worshipped me the rest of the night).

I'd like to think every one of the ones below my pukin was uterus fags looking up and cheering.

SaxySooner
11/20/2006, 02:07 AM
Hmm...I've seen the "waving wheat" at OSU and KU before, enough to know that the thing we do before kick-offs is just something we do to a drum beat to pump us up, it's not the "waving wheat". It has nothing to do with osu or the crowd or anything else you come up with. I hate the "waving wheat" that the Aggs do, and before someone pointed this post out to me, the thought of what we do looking like that never even crossed my mind, nor has it crossed the minds of any other Pride members I've talked to. Besides, who really cares? People are there for the football not the band, anyways. I think maybe a bunch of people with too much time on their hands need to get over what a bunch of kids in the band do, and get back to talking about things that really matter, like, how much we want texas to lose on Friday! Boomer Sooner!

And p.s, we don't care how much better you were than us or how much better your grandparent's grandparent's grandparents were than us. Maybe it's true...so what? I'm just glad I get to be at every game to support the team. They're the important part, not the "it was sooo much better when I was there" fans, and they don't hear halftime, so it really doesn't matter.

SaxySooner
11/20/2006, 02:07 AM
Hmm...I've seen the "waving wheat" at OSU and KU before, enough to know that the thing we do before kick-offs is just something we do to a drum beat to pump us up, it's not the "waving wheat". It has nothing to do with osu or the crowd or anything else you come up with. I hate the "waving wheat" that the Aggs do, and before someone pointed this post out to me, the thought of what we do looking like that never even crossed my mind, nor has it crossed the minds of any other Pride members I've talked to. Besides, who really cares? People are there for the football not the band, anyways. I think maybe a bunch of people with too much time on their hands need to get over what a bunch of kids in the band do, and get back to talking about things that really matter, like, how much we want texas to lose on Friday! Boomer Sooner!

And p.s, we don't care how much better you were than us or how much better your grandparent's grandparent's grandparents were than us. Maybe it's true...so what? I'm just glad I get to be at every game to support the team. They're the important part, not the "it was sooo much better when I was there" fans, and they don't hear halftime, so it really doesn't matter.

mellopride
11/20/2006, 02:10 AM
:pop: Football... Football... Forums says Football... GO OU!

mellopride
11/20/2006, 02:10 AM
:pop: Football... Football... Forums says Football... GO OU!

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2006, 02:12 AM
Huh?

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2006, 02:12 AM
Huh?

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 02:20 AM

I was in pride last year when yall did it and I immediately thought of the aggies, that's why I never did it. I knew it had nothing to do with osu, but it looks like it, a bunch of ou fans from here thought of it too. And it's perfectly fine for this to be in the football forum, the Pride is part of the ou football experience, and last years drum major kyle weimar always said we could change the outcome of the game....ya right.

cofCtuba
11/20/2006, 02:20 AM

I was in pride last year when yall did it and I immediately thought of the aggies, that's why I never did it. I knew it had nothing to do with osu, but it looks like it, a bunch of ou fans from here thought of it too. And it's perfectly fine for this to be in the football forum, the Pride is part of the ou football experience, and last years drum major kyle weimar always said we could change the outcome of the game....ya right.

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 03:03 AM
Hey cofCtuba. When did the Pride start doing the "wheat" thing? I don't remember when we started doing it but I also don't remember doing it last year. Just curious.

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 03:03 AM
Hey cofCtuba. When did the Pride start doing the "wheat" thing? I don't remember when we started doing it but I also don't remember doing it last year. Just curious.

soonerboomer93
11/20/2006, 03:26 AM
Just for clarification.

It doesn't matter at all when they do it, it's stupid. It's NOT OU, not something OU fans want as a part of OUR TRADITION.

soonerboomer93
11/20/2006, 03:26 AM
Just for clarification.

It doesn't matter at all when they do it, it's stupid. It's NOT OU, not something OU fans want as a part of OUR TRADITION.

soonerboomer93
11/20/2006, 03:27 AM

Brian Britt won't allow that, that would be demeaning an opponent

soonerboomer93
11/20/2006, 03:27 AM

Brian Britt won't allow that, that would be demeaning an opponent

Big Red Ron
11/20/2006, 03:35 AM
Here's an idea...let's boo them when they start the waving wheat crap. If I hear another queer movie theme that isn't "The Empire Strikes Back" or "Dr. Who" this season, I'm gonna boo too. It's like watching Blake play five QB's in one game, same crap.

Anyone know where Britt lives? We could park a UHaul truck in front of his house. :D

Big Red Ron
11/20/2006, 03:35 AM
Here's an idea...let's boo them when they start the waving wheat crap. If I hear another queer movie theme that isn't "The Empire Strikes Back" or "Dr. Who" this season, I'm gonna boo too. It's like watching Blake play five QB's in one game, same crap.

Anyone know where Britt lives? We could park a UHaul truck in front of his house. :D

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:11 AM
I know you fools do the 'waving wheat' before all of us non-aggies do the OOOOOOOOOOOO.... thing. It cuts into our OOOOOOOOOOOOU time.

That would be like playing a Nazi song prior to starting Germany's national anthem.

Oh, I like how Britt (or the balding dude in suit, or Mike Gundy look alike in suit) told all of you to come over here and defend his honor. :rolleyes:

PS - The "Pride" of Oklahoma got totally Golden Wave-own3d on Saturday.

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:11 AM
I know you fools do the 'waving wheat' before all of us non-aggies do the OOOOOOOOOOOO.... thing. It cuts into our OOOOOOOOOOOOU time.

That would be like playing a Nazi song prior to starting Germany's national anthem.

Oh, I like how Britt (or the balding dude in suit, or Mike Gundy look alike in suit) told all of you to come over here and defend his honor. :rolleyes:

PS - The "Pride" of Oklahoma got totally Golden Wave-own3d on Saturday.

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:13 AM
Anyone know where Britt lives?

www.clevelandcountyassessor.us :pop:

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:13 AM
Anyone know where Britt lives?

www.clevelandcountyassessor.us :pop:

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 04:37 AM
Like Britt, the balding dude, or Gundy need anyone to "defend their honor" from some retard fan at a football game. I do have to hand it to some of you though. Your ability to make up lies and crap about the Pride and Britt are second to none.

P.S. The Pride consisted of 100 members on Saturday, almost half of which were freshman. Man, my *** still hurts from that beating we took...:rolleyes:

euph_jay
11/20/2006, 04:37 AM
Like Britt, the balding dude, or Gundy need anyone to "defend their honor" from some retard fan at a football game. I do have to hand it to some of you though. Your ability to make up lies and crap about the Pride and Britt are second to none.

P.S. The Pride consisted of 100 members on Saturday, almost half of which were freshman. Man, my *** still hurts from that beating we took...:rolleyes:

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:56 AM
Like Britt, the balding dude, or Gundy need anyone to "defend their honor" from some retard fan at a football game.

Interesting you say so...

Thread titles from all of your 12 posts:
Brian Britt
This is all Brian Britt's fault...
Is it just me or does The Pride suck

Game. Set. Match.

Jimminy Crimson
11/20/2006, 04:56 AM
Like Britt, the balding dude, or Gundy need anyone to "defend their honor" from some retard fan at a football game.

Interesting you say so...

Thread titles from all of your 12 posts:
Brian Britt
This is all Brian Britt's fault...
Is it just me or does The Pride suck

Game. Set. Match.

Mixer!
11/20/2006, 07:05 AM
Jimminy Crims-OWNED! ;)

Mixer!
11/20/2006, 07:05 AM
Jimminy Crims-OWNED! ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 07:36 AM
Why did the band people even say anything to Dolemite? I mean seriously, if someone yells "**** you Bob Stoops...you are overpaid and a ****** bag" HE doesn't send Josh Heupel into the crowd to see what's up?

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/20/2006, 07:36 AM
Why did the band people even say anything to Dolemite? I mean seriously, if someone yells "**** you Bob Stoops...you are overpaid and a ****** bag" HE doesn't send Josh Heupel into the crowd to see what's up?

william_brasky
11/20/2006, 08:11 AM
I wanted to throut but on eof the mother ****ers

I wanted to throut too. i'm not sure about on eof though.

:confused:

william_brasky
11/20/2006, 08:11 AM
I wanted to throut but on eof the mother ****ers

I wanted to throut too. i'm not sure about on eof though.

:confused:

sooneron
11/20/2006, 10:05 AM

It looks a LOT like the waving wheat and no one likes to see it. As I said in another thread, I liked it better when they were doing the OOOOOO - U with the arms. Now it is waving.

With that wonderful attitude, I think the band is due for a name change.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 10:05 AM

It looks a LOT like the waving wheat and no one likes to see it. As I said in another thread, I liked it better when they were doing the OOOOOO - U with the arms. Now it is waving.

With that wonderful attitude, I think the band is due for a name change.

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:30 AM

Thats the thing the crowd is doing it and you suck..GO SUCK BRIAN BRITTS **** BAND BOY

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:30 AM

Thats the thing the crowd is doing it and you suck..GO SUCK BRIAN BRITTS **** BAND BOY

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:34 AM

EAH I'LL BET GO SUCK OFF BRITT

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:34 AM

EAH I'LL BET GO SUCK OFF BRITT

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:35 AM
yEP THEY SHOULD HAVE IGNORED ME ..JUST PROVES WHAT KIND OF INSECURE ASSHATS THEY REALLY ARE.

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:35 AM
yEP THEY SHOULD HAVE IGNORED ME ..JUST PROVES WHAT KIND OF INSECURE ASSHATS THEY REALLY ARE.

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:36 AM
DOLEMITE VS. THE BAND DIRECTORS IS NOT OVER.....PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE ..DOLEMITE GOES TO OSU SOON...

dolemitesooner
11/20/2006, 10:36 AM
DOLEMITE VS. THE BAND DIRECTORS IS NOT OVER.....PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE ..DOLEMITE GOES TO OSU SOON...

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:44 AM

Dear God,

Please let me sit by the band again at OSU.

Thanks,

CVS.

:D

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:44 AM

Dear God,

Thanks,

CVS.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 10:47 AM
Dear God,

Thanks,

CVS.

If you do, please get more waving wheat footage. I can't get enough of it.

sooneron
11/20/2006, 10:47 AM
Dear God,

Thanks,

CVS.

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:48 AM

Well, since we'll be scoring alot, that shouldn't be a problem. :D

I'll also get a shot of our new mascot, "Shotgun Steve"

colleyvillesooner
11/20/2006, 10:48 AM

Well, since we'll be scoring alot, that shouldn't be a problem. :D

I'll also get a shot of our new mascot, "Shotgun Steve"

mrowl
11/20/2006, 11:42 AM
curious... is there a pride facebook group?

mrowl
11/20/2006, 11:42 AM
curious... is there a pride facebook group?