PDA

View Full Version : idiot aggies

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2006, 10:40 PM
ok so today after the game, mrs jk and i went to do some shopping, and made a quick stop in arlington at this craft show thing at the convention center

i go for the cookies (oatmeal cranberries RMFO).....however, we're at this one booth which has a bunch of collegiate ornaments and such....and i notice a TON of osucks crap, along with texas, tamu, and nebraska......

there are 2 very small and crappy OU thingies, and i'm thinking "wtf?"

so i look over at the two schmucks running the thing, they're from fitzhugh, ok.....and are both wearing neon orange

standing at the register i made a comment "well now i know why you dont have any OU stuff"......she just looked at me

it made the osucks loss even sweeter today!

sanantoniosooner
11/18/2006, 10:44 PM
That's why aggies are aggies.

If they were smart, they'd make money off OU.

Cam
11/18/2006, 10:47 PM
That's why aggies are aggies.

If they were smart, they'd make money off OU.
No kidding.

StoopTroup
11/18/2006, 10:53 PM
An "Everybody and Everything Sucks!" Aggie Craft Booth.

Very Typical.....:D

Flagstaffsooner
11/18/2006, 11:00 PM
The hottest thing this season is the "Sober Me Up Eddie " :eddie: doll.

StoopTroup
11/18/2006, 11:04 PM
Is that come with the Thorazine Suppository / Betty Ford Tractor Rehab Unit?

Cam
11/18/2006, 11:06 PM
Is the head twist off so you can refill it?

Bakasooner
11/19/2006, 11:47 AM
So you're ****ed off because you weren't able to add to your endless collection of OU crap?

Face it.....wearing and buying souvenirs - regardless of being OU or OSU - is pretty redneck.

1stTimeCaller
11/19/2006, 11:50 AM
So you're ****ed off because you weren't able to add to your endless collection of OU crap?

Face it.....wearing and buying souvenirs - regardless of being OU or OSU - is pretty redneck.

you are quite possibly one of the top 5 dumbest posters in the history of Soonerfans.

good job.

Bakasooner
11/19/2006, 12:07 PM
As long as I'm up there with a guy that shops at craft shows in Arlington and then b*tches about not finding any OU crap.

1stTimeCaller
11/19/2006, 12:12 PM
reading is one thing, comprehension is another.

proud gonzo
11/19/2006, 12:33 PM
a guy with 10 posts complaining about somebody with 25,000 posts? You haven't been here long enough to be that much of a tard, buddy.

Sooner_Bob
11/19/2006, 01:34 PM

So how does that compare to posting on an innerweb message board?

StoopTroup
11/19/2006, 01:55 PM
You know...

It could be the reason they were low on OU stuff is because all the closet OU Fans like Baka had bought all the good stuff and the two faggies got ****ed that Baka called them rednecks so they didn't restock the OU items.

BajaOklahoma
11/19/2006, 02:03 PM
As long as I'm up there with a guy that shops at craft shows in Arlington and then b*tches about not finding any OU crap.

There are a very large number of OU fans in the Metroplex. When I go to stores or craft shows, OU items are always there (along side whorns and ATMs). So the expectation is reasonable.
And the best businesses know what their customers want and try to provide it. A smart Aggie (very limited in number) would have offered OU stuff, sold it and laughed all the way to the bank.

jk the sooner fan
11/19/2006, 02:09 PM
somebody is a retard

no, i wasnt looking to buy anymore OU crap...it was just an observation dumbass

Widescreen
11/19/2006, 02:42 PM

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Aggie alert!

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/19/2006, 03:00 PM
Umm I guess every Ohio St...Michigan..Notre Dame..ie Big time Programs fans are all rednecks, go anywhere in the US and you see college football teams gear.

usmc-sooner
11/19/2006, 04:47 PM

did a Sooner crap in your wheaties?

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/19/2006, 05:36 PM
to be fair imagine going through life as dumb as him...it has to make you a little bitter!!!

plumbob
11/20/2006, 11:12 AM
I was talking to an OSU fan this morning, and they had no idea they are called Aggies because they used to be Oklahoma A&M, some fan.

OU4LIFE
11/20/2006, 11:30 AM
did a Sooner crap in your wheaties?

no, that's not until Saturday.