PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Seen This..? Games we should see ever year...

Blues1
11/18/2006, 10:52 AM
No other team is Mention twice ---- Well almost --- OKLAHOMA vs and vs --- See Link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12002550/

LETS ROCK On baylor .......!!!

OSUAggie
11/18/2006, 10:59 AM
Yes, God I miss the days of going to Little Rock every year and getting drilled by Arkansas. Please, we HAVE to see that happen again. Switzer says OU v. Nebraska will never happen again on a yearly basis... I agree... kinda. I don't like nevers.

noobalicious
11/18/2006, 11:06 AM
I agree about the Big XII championship game and divisions. I think it should be top 2 regardless and screw the divisions. That way we don't have to see another laughable Texass v. Colorado.

This year would be a phenominal championship game: UT v. OU. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Blues1
11/18/2006, 11:11 AM
I agree about the Big XII championship game and divisions. I think it should be top 2 regardless and screw the divisions. That way we don't have to see another laughable Texass v. Colorado.

This year would be a phenominal championship game: UT v. OU. Who wouldn't want to see that?

AMEN..... Change the Rules -- It's getting out of hand...~~~

goingoneight
11/18/2006, 05:17 PM
Agreed, this season you are taking a team who lost embarassingly to OSU and calling them North "champion." I really think Bob Stoops would roll into another Texas matchup, and he would have had several weeks to identify Texass' weakness. If we, say, went into KC against the whorns, record attendance would certainly show up. MUCH more $$$ for the conference title game... It all makes sense...

Say we went to KC against Mack and exploited their pass defense that we didn't even try to exploit in the RRS, and a possibly healthy AD... No lucky whorn victory there, they'd have to play a perfect game. We're a HELL of a lot better defensively now than in October, but that's really the beauty of the RRS, come to win, or don't win at all for another year.