PDA

View Full Version : Go Blue!

Okla-homey
11/18/2006, 06:02 AM
I gotta go with the scariest of the rodents in the Prairie Rodent Conference.

Wolverines!

besides, how can you pull for a tree testicle...'cept when they're beating the wHorns.;)

besides, if Michigan wins, texass will finish lower in the BCS. Yay!

Note: For the record, this is NOT the "game of the century," etc., ad nauseum, as the media are billing it. You would think that never before have an unbeaten #1 and #2 met during the regular season. Sheesh.

Sco
11/18/2006, 06:20 AM
^Psh, right? It's already happened this season. As if it's a rare thing. :rolleyes:

AlbqSooner
11/18/2006, 07:31 AM
Admit it Homey - you just wanted to say Go Blue! cuz ya spent a career poking holes in the blue.

OU-HSV
11/18/2006, 07:44 AM
This game is just disgusting. And knowing that the winner will be playing for the NC even disgusts me more! I bet tOSU beats the sh*t out of them though.

King Crimson
11/18/2006, 07:56 AM
it's gonna be interesting, thass fo sho.

TripleOption14
11/18/2006, 09:11 AM
Man this game can't get over fast enough!!!!!!!!!! It was cool to know that 1 vs. 2 was gonna play this late in the season but then the media WHIRLWIND started!! Talk about COMPLETE OVERKILL my god!!!! After the 2nd straight week of coverage (which was a two weeks before the actual game) i was ready to choke someone.

Scott D
11/18/2006, 09:27 AM
Man this game can't get over fast enough!!!!!!!!!! It was cool to know that 1 vs. 2 was gonna play this late in the season but then the media WHIRLWIND started!! Talk about COMPLETE OVERKILL my god!!!! After the 2nd straight week of coverage (which was a two weeks before the actual game) i was ready to choke someone.

please you know in that cesspool you live in they've been hyping this game since last season ;)

oumartin
11/18/2006, 09:28 AM
yes

King Crimson
11/18/2006, 09:30 AM
it's the most awesome rivalry EVAR!

i've already squirted my pants at least twice just thinking about it.

the winner of the the OU-Texas game has played in 4 of the last 6 BCS championships....but HEY! what's now is the best ever.

crazy media buttsex for UM-tOSU!

StoopTroup
11/18/2006, 09:32 AM
it's the most awesome rivalry EVAR!

i've already squirted my pants at least twice just thinking about it.

the winner of the the OU-Texas game has played in 4 of the last 6 BCS chanpionships....but HEY! what's now is the best ever.

buttsex for UM-tOSU

I'm at a loss for words.

:pop:

I bet on Meat Chickin'.

http://www.statueforum.com/statuearchive/news/data/upimages/1148971048.jpg

oumartin
11/18/2006, 09:33 AM
so like if you ad michigan and ohio states NC's together you get what? the same amount as OU has won itself?

TripleOption14
11/18/2006, 09:34 AM
please you know in that cesspool you live in they've been hyping this game since last season ;)

Your right there D. :D I hope that this game is a blowout in either direction it doesn't matter. I think it would be funny as hell to see this game not live up to the hype it has been getting.

By the way i think St. wins this game runnin away!!
A HUGE coaching mismatch if you ask me. Sort of like Bob vs. Mack before VY taught Mack a few things.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/18/2006, 10:10 AM
Go Blue - right down the toilet! I live 15 miles from Ann Arbor, but was born in Columbus OH and have rooted for the Buckeyes ever since (except one 1978 game where a kicker named Uwe von Schamann beat them with a late field goal!)

StoopTroup
11/18/2006, 10:30 AM
You now have to explain how you became a Sooner Fan Since71...

I'm just curious...not critical...

Oldnslo
11/18/2006, 10:32 AM
I have friends who live in Columbus. Gave me a nifty red and silver OSU hat, which is perfect for wearing in Stoolwater; it confuses them no end.

Scott D
11/18/2006, 11:13 AM
I married into a Michigan family, so it's pretty obvious where my loyalties in this game lie...well that plus Buckeye fan's propensity to act a lot like your standard Aggie :D

OUWxGuesser
11/18/2006, 11:21 AM
Only Wolverines I'll ever root for...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/KypisGreat/wolverinescopy.jpg

You won't see me rooting for Buckeyes anytime soon either. I hope for a disaster of a game with 426 turnovers .

Blues1
11/18/2006, 11:36 AM
IMHO --- The Best thing for Oklahoma would be for One of these teams to BLOW the other one OUT....But very Doubtful that will happen --

Yep - OVER HYPE is going on --- But College Football is the BEST -- You gotta Love this Sport....."Go College Football"....Can you sing the Chicago Bears Theme Song --- He!! No -- But What real College Football Fan doesn't know BOOMER SOONER - BOOMER SOONER .....

Lets Hear it all Day -- Today -- Get Rockin'

Oldnslo
11/18/2006, 12:49 PM
I have friends who live in Columbus. Gave me a nifty red and silver OSU hat, which is perfect for wearing in --------; it confuses them no end.

WILBURJIM
11/18/2006, 01:01 PM
GO BLUE!

Thanks Homey. This Wolverine says: this is, The Game of the Century!
All the media buildup is just them doing what they do. Now, with all that has happened in the last 20 years between these schools, all the subplots, and now with Bo dieing you have to admit, even as Soooners, that this game is HUGE. You may not like BigTen or care for any of the hype but this is a game for the NC. It's not like anyones forcing you to watch Rudy, the movie. Enjoy your football viewing day.
:D

bstuff1979
11/18/2006, 01:32 PM
IMHO --- The Best thing for Oklahoma would be for One of these teams to BLOW the other one OUT....But very Doubtful that will happen --

Yep - OVER HYPE is going on --- But College Football is the BEST -- You gotta Love this Sport....."Go College Football"....Can you sing the Chicago Bears Theme Song --- He!! No -- But What real College Football Fan doesn't know BOOMER SOONER - BOOMER SOONER .....

Lets Hear it all Day -- Today -- Get Rockin'

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.

And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy,
of all Illinois.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

ps.- go blue. there's no "!" because I'm a little worn on all things Big 10. no real animosity towards tosu, maybe just a touch, but that's only because they've got scoreboard on OU.

TheLlama
11/18/2006, 02:44 PM
Go big BLUE!!! Wolverines win by a handily 14.

bri
11/18/2006, 03:25 PM
Usually, I root for Meeechigan.

However, having said that, I am rooting for tOSU today, and here's why: Whoever wins this game move on to the BCS Championship, where they will (in all likelyhood) play USC. Since we all know that UM chokes in bowls with alarming regularity, there is NO WAY IN HELL I want them standing between USC and a national title. You guys remember the 2004 Rose Bowl?

Scott D
11/18/2006, 04:14 PM
this Michigan team would beat the 2003 Michigan team by at least 3 TD.

bri
11/18/2006, 05:01 PM
Well, the thing is...they wouldn't be playing 2003 Michigan. They'd be playing, you know, someone better. :D

Scott D
11/18/2006, 11:31 PM
I'll have to give props to the guy at subway this morning. He said Ohio Aggie would win by 3.