PDA

View Full Version : Weird guy

Osce0la
11/17/2006, 04:29 PM
So I am outside my office building earlier today and I see this guy standing on the side of the road taking pictures of the building. I don't think anything about it at first - and then they guy notices me standing there. Seeing me seemed to have startled him, and after that he kept looking really nervous. He'd snap a picture, then look over at me for a minute, snap another picture, look at me for a minute. Finally he starts walking down the sidewalk towards the back of the building - the whole time he continues to turn around and look back at me. Then he passes 2 women standing in a doorway on the side of the building, thus seeming to startle him even more. He finally gets to the back of the building and walks down the road behind it. Seeing as how this guy looked a little nervous and kinda suspicious, I walk over to the other side of the building to see if he comes out. Sure enough, he comes out from the back side of the building and starts walking towards the front of the building again - until he notices that I am now standing over there - at which point he immediately turns back around and heads toward the back of the building again. I go and talk to the 2 women that also saw him and they thought he looked a little suspicious to them too, and mentioned how he had become startled when he walked past them. As I am talking to these 2 women, the man comes out from behind the building, sees the 3 of us, then quickly walks up the street and away from our building - the whole time turning his head around looking at us.

I think Osama is about to blow up my office...

Fugue
11/17/2006, 04:30 PM
cue coffee paragraph smack.....

:pop:

fadada1
11/17/2006, 04:32 PM
call the coppers!!!

Fugue
11/17/2006, 04:32 PM
are you sure that he wasn't freaked out that you kept stalking him? :D

colleyvillesooner
11/17/2006, 04:34 PM
cue coffee paragraph smack.....

:pop:

:mad:

That's pretty creepy.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/17/2006, 04:35 PM
That day I was downtown snappin' pics I wondered if I'd get any static from the authoritahs for taking shots of the courthouse and the Federal Reserve Bank building.

I'll bet I looked suspicious, too. Heh.

Fugue
11/17/2006, 04:36 PM
That day I was downtown snappin' pics I wondered if I'd get any static from the authoritahs for taking shots of the courthouse and the Federal Reserve Bank building.

I'll bet I looked suspicious, too. Heh.

heh, I was thinking about that.

..heck BSG does this kind of weird sh+t too... ;) :D

Fugue
11/17/2006, 04:41 PM
heh, I was thinking about that.

..heck BSG does this kind of weird sh+t too... ;) :D

but you did it in a great way....:O

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/17/2006, 04:43 PM
Certainly.

:D