PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Cook Islands...

OUinFLA
11/16/2006, 09:16 PM
Is anyone else other than Dean and me watching this season?

Im kinda happy the 4 person team is beating the Rairo's in everything.

Silly Rairos, they are so interested in winning a Reward Challenge, they put their best players into the competetion for the Reward. Then, when they have to sit players for the Immunity Challenge, they cant sit the same players twice in a row. So, they have entered the last 2 Immunity challenges with some of their less than athletic members. Hence, they lose Immunity.

Ah, well, tonight was the great equalizer 5 vs 4 now. I just dont think Rairo has the "togetherness" to win.

WILBURJIM
11/16/2006, 09:44 PM
Aitu has two very athletic guys in Ozzy and Yul. With so many swimming challenges they they kick azz.
It cracked me up last week when Jonathon pretty much told Jeff Probst to, "give it a rest." Jeff calling the action was getting on Jonathon's nerves I guess.

OUHOMER
11/16/2006, 09:53 PM
Ya think Jenny is ****ed. And now on the jury.... should get good

OUinFLA
11/16/2006, 10:05 PM
next week is looking like Rairo is gonna implode. As well as bring some sexy action to the show. Gonna be kinda funny if in the live finalae, and Candace shows up about 6 mos preggo.
Of course, I know CBS aired the trailer just to make me think that so I'll be sure to watch. :D

Jenny got blindsided. heh.

sanantoniosooner
11/16/2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiaR3f_kx7U

Sooner98
11/16/2006, 11:41 PM
Poor Billy. He's gonna be P.O.'d when he sees that Adam has moved in on the woman he loves. :D

Sooner in Tampa
11/17/2006, 06:04 AM
Poor Billy. He's gonna be P.O.'d when he sees that Adam has moved in on the woman he loves. :DThat $h!t was totally freaky...Billy was doomed from the start. How in the blue hell did he even make the cut to get on that show??

Harry Beanbag
11/17/2006, 06:50 AM
That was a great moment when they read the little message in the bottle last night. :) Lots of twists in this one.

Chuck Bao
11/17/2006, 07:19 AM
Heh! I'm enjoying this season more than I had originally expected.

Of course, it is looking more rigged or scripted than any other seasons. But, that's part of the fun.

whatsername
11/17/2006, 07:31 AM
At the beginning of this season, I had a feeling that I wasn't going to enjoy it as much as I used to. It's pretty much the same stuff over and over.

But when they gave them the option to bail for the other tribe AND those two losers actually DID, I started rooting for Aitu. I hope they get to the final four and at this point, I don't even care which of the four win.

Soonrboy
11/17/2006, 10:41 AM
I hope there is no merge. I just want to see them wipe out the other tribe as much as possible.

Sooner98
11/17/2006, 01:56 PM
Wouldn't that be cool if they never even merged. We could get down to the final two, and they will have never even spent one day together if they are from different tribes. Weird.

Chuck Bao
11/24/2006, 07:12 AM
I vote this week's show as one of the best in Survivor history. It looks so scripted in favor of Aitu, but I'm cheering for them anyway since Raro seems so inept at everything.

Maybe except making babies. They provide condoms in the medical kits, don't they?

Next week's show should be fun.

OUinFLA
11/24/2006, 08:36 AM
Im thinking Jonathan is in for a rough evening.
But, in the private interviews they show of him (of which there seem to be plenty), he's the one that is taking the game very seriously. His making fun of the youngsters and their attitudes is right on.
After last night's vote, I'm looking at Raro tribe getting picked off one by one, unless one of them wins immunity. And if that happens, Jonathan is doomed next.

OUHOMER
11/24/2006, 01:49 PM
They need jonathan for atleast 1 more vote, before they can let him go. They need to break up the lovers

Sooner98
11/24/2006, 04:07 PM
Ozzy is a freak of nature. He could have stayed hanging on that pole for several more hours.