PDA

View Full Version : Shut out Baylor?

goingoneight
11/16/2006, 09:07 PM
Think we can do it? Seems to me aggy held them to 24. And aggy defense is like watching children play with snakes. I don't see OU putting 66 on Baylor, I think we'll hold out. We usually do unless OUr backups are able to score also. I see this game as a win, but I'm not necessarily sure how big of a win. It would be nice to have another shut out on the year.

If Shawn Bell gimps out onto the field, I'll change my thread and opinion, Sic. ;)

yermom
11/16/2006, 09:23 PM
OSU scored 66 because of 6 Baylor turnovers

badger
11/16/2006, 09:34 PM
holmes needs to get him some picks:D

yermom
11/16/2006, 09:35 PM
i'd be happy with some more sacks :eek:

ATXSoonerFan
11/16/2006, 09:45 PM
sack the baylor QB once or twice and they'll fold like a deck of cards.

badger
11/16/2006, 09:49 PM
baylor will throw a pick and they'll flip like a baton.

(your turn)

yermom
11/16/2006, 09:55 PM

i just hope they don't deal with it

poke4christ
11/16/2006, 10:04 PM
Our offense would of scored either way, they weren't stoping us. The turnovers increased the points, but we still probably would have gotten to the 50s. Second, almost all of their points came against the second string D late in the game.

Baylor has given up. They weren't in that game in stillwater, or else it would have been alot closser. Baylor doesn't suck, but since they've given up, they do now. OU can shut them out. It will really depend on how long the first string stays in and if the second can hold. Baylor might get up for their last home game, but I doubt it.

I'm gonna say:

Sooners 38
Baylor 10

Zach

yermom
11/16/2006, 10:05 PM
they seem to love to come after us

SicEmBaylor
11/16/2006, 10:07 PM
Baylor collapsed the moment Shawn Bell was carried off the field. He was the heart, soul, and leader of that team on BOTH sides of the ball.

Even if Shawn was having a bad game in the past, the team still played better just knowing he was taking the snaps. The loss of Bell was just horrible.

yermom
11/16/2006, 10:09 PM
yeah, i feel really bad for him, i really think they could have had a chance for the postseason this year

of course it didn't help losing to Army

if you guys had an OSU or KState OOC schedule you'd be bowl eligible already

SoonerHawk
11/16/2006, 10:31 PM
Oklahoma needs to take Baylor seriously. Before we start to talk about shutting out Baylor, we need to realize that Baylor can throw the ball all over the place. This game is not the gimie that some seem to think it is.

yermom
11/16/2006, 10:35 PM
after last year, somehow i don't think this is a problem

GottaHavePride
11/16/2006, 10:37 PM
Oklahoma needs to take Baylor seriously. Before we start to talk about shutting out Baylor, we need to realize that Baylor can throw the ball all over the place. This game is not the gimie that some seem to think it is.

you mean their starting QB who is now injured and out for the season could throw the ball all over the place...

SicEmBaylor
11/16/2006, 10:41 PM
you mean their starting QB who is now injured and out for the season could throw the ball all over the place...

We can still throw the ball over the place except it usually goes bouncing onto the terf or into a CB's hands.

Widescreen
11/16/2006, 10:48 PM
I'm sure they'll send 5 guys blitzing on every play like they usually do against us.

JohnnyMack
11/16/2006, 10:51 PM
This is horrible mojo people.

Texas Golfer
11/16/2006, 11:09 PM
Baylor collapsed the moment Shawn Bell was carried off the field. He was the heart, soul, and leader of that team on BOTH sides of the ball.

Even if Shawn was having a bad game in the past, the team still played better just knowing he was taking the snaps. The loss of Bell was just horrible.

I agree. I was at the game when Bell went down. You could just feel the life of the Bears being sucked right out of them.

Blues1
11/16/2006, 11:57 PM

Yep - Be very Careful when facing a wounded Dog...JMHO.....

yermom
11/17/2006, 12:00 AM
This is horrible mojo people.

i'm trying, heh

you want to see bad mojo?

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=basketball&Number=496212&page=0&fpart=8

SoonerTerry
11/17/2006, 04:01 AM
:D :D

.....or mabye a cheap suit?..?...?....?:D ;) :D ;)