PDA

View Full Version : McCAIN gets his way!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/16/2006, 01:40 PM
PREDICTION: McCain will run as an independent if he doesn's win the Repub nomination in '08...which will throw the election to the dims. If he wins the repub nomination, he will be assailed by all those media folk who used to protect him. Should he somehow win the presidency as a repub, he will screw things up badly enough to get the dims elected in '12(if he doesn't get impeached first).
CONCLUSIONS: 1)We are going to be governed by dims or loose cannons for the foreseeable future. 2)Better make hay while the sun shines.

Mjcpr
11/16/2006, 01:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/harleysgal62/Smilies/New/bitenails.gif

bri
11/16/2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks for sharing.

leavingthezoo
11/16/2006, 02:00 PM
i can't imagine him gaining the presidency under any circumstances. you guys ripped him a new one when he ran the last time, and the rest of us have watched him align himself with rippers. heh.

politics are fun! yay!

bri
11/16/2006, 02:03 PM
i can't imagine him gaining the presidency under any circumstances. you guys ripped him a new one when he ran the last time, and the rest of us have watched him align himself with rippers. heh.

I love it when you talk dirty.

11/16/2006, 02:06 PM

politics are fun! yay!I wouldn't be terribly upset if he lost. My hope is that he gives it up if he doesn't get the repub nomination, but I think he would run as an independent if he didn't get that nomination.

bri
11/16/2006, 02:07 PM
Stupid people and their stupid free will, screwing up some PERFECTLY good groupthink...:mad:

:D

leavingthezoo
11/16/2006, 02:15 PM
I love it when you talk dirty.

yeah, you say that now. then you get all pouty and stuff. :mad:

just wait till i start slingin' mud. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/16/2006, 02:23 PM
This is a big pile of horse****. The Republicans lost the last election because they are now known as the party of big spending and they failed to show any vision as to how to solve issues in Iraq other than "stay the course" McCain is the least of the Republicans worries, in fact he is what the party needs, a more centrist cooperative nature.

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 02:26 PM
CONCLUSIONS: 1)We are going to be governed by dims or loose cannons for the foreseeable future. 2)Better make hay while the sun shines.

I'd start looking for a boyfriend now if I were you. I heard that once the dimz make sodomy mandatory they're going just pair up people randomly if they don't already have a partner.

11/16/2006, 02:30 PM
I'd start looking for a boyfriend now if I were you. I heard that once the dimz make sodomy mandatory they're going just pair up people randomly if they don't already have a partner.Coming from you, I'll accept that as a compliment.

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 02:32 PM
Coming from you, I'll accept that as a compliment.

I have no idea what this means.

leavingthezoo
11/16/2006, 02:33 PM
mdklatt and rush limbaugh is my clone, sitting in a tree...

11/16/2006, 02:35 PM
I have no idea what this means.I think it means you should be happy.

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 02:35 PM
mdklatt and rush limbaugh is my clone, sitting in a tree...

He was hitting on me? OH.

11/16/2006, 03:05 PM
This is a big pile of horse****. The Republicans lost the last election because they are now known as the party of big spending and they failed to show any vision as to how to solve issues in Iraq other than "stay the course" McCain is the least of the Republicans worries, in fact he is what the party needs, a more centrist cooperative nature.I, too, had hoped the repubs would have been more fiscally conservative...So, the majority votes to reinstall the party that openly STANDS for BIG GOVT., and who, by default, is inviting the war to our shores.
I sure don't know what McCain will do about anything if he wins the POTUS election. Guess I would vote for him if he was the repub nominee, 'cause we at least know what the dims will do.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/16/2006, 03:18 PM
No matter who the President is...they are going to suck and get nothing done whether it is Hilary..McCain...Vincent Kennedy McMahon

11/16/2006, 03:23 PM
No matter who the President is......Vincent Kennedy McMahonZat your real name, Gandalf?

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 03:24 PM
and who, by default, is inviting the war to our shores

What does this mean? Do you really think we have all the world's terrorists bottled up in Iraq right now? This isn't a game of Risk.

11/16/2006, 03:26 PM
What does this mean? Do you really think we have all the world's terrorists bottled up in Iraq right now? This isn't a game of Risk.What took you so long?

NormanPride
11/16/2006, 03:27 PM
What does this mean? Do you really think we have all the world's terrorists bottled up in Iraq right now? This isn't a game of Risk.

Damnit, and I just drew the reinforcement card. :mad:

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 03:29 PM
What took you so long?

DUHHHHHH....

WAR FOR OIL! WAR FOR OIL! WAR FOR OIL!

Scott D
11/16/2006, 03:29 PM
I, too, had hoped the repubs would have been more fiscally conservative...So, the majority votes to reinstall the party that openly STANDS for BIG GOVT., and who, by default, is inviting the war to our shores.
I sure don't know what McCain will do about anything if he wins the POTUS election. Guess I would vote for him if he was the repub nominee, 'cause we at least know what the dims will do.

you really don't understand the true nature of the terrorism beast do you.

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 03:36 PM
you really don't understand the true nature of the terrorism beast do you.

Sure he does. All the durka durkas are in Iraq right now. Why go after soft targets in the US for maximum political value when you can butt your head against the strongest military in the world in Iraq? The pubz understand this; that's why they've reduced money for homeland security.

Tear Down This Wall
11/16/2006, 04:02 PM
Listen, McCain ain't going to do jack. The GOP base isn't in his corner. He left it a long, ling time ago.

Also, it doesn't matter who wins in '08. I can assure you that if the nation can survive Nixon, Ford, and Carter back-to-back-to-back (12 looooong and stupid years of American history), it can survive any idiot either party puts in there.

11/16/2006, 04:09 PM
Listen, McCain ain't going to do jack. The GOP base isn't in his corner. He left it a long, ling time ago.

Also, it doesn't matter who wins in '08. I can assure you that if the nation can survive Nixon, Ford, and Carter back-to-back-to-back (12 looooong and stupid years of American history), it can survive any idiot either party puts in there.Survive? hopefully. Enjoy? Ugh!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/16/2006, 04:25 PM
I think we should make Vincent Kennedy McMahon the new AD after Castiglione!! I bet Sherri would start wearing sexier clothes ;)

NormanPride
11/16/2006, 04:28 PM
I think we should make Vincent Kennedy McMahon the new AD after Castiglione!! I bet Sherri would start wearing sexier clothes ;)

IN

Mixer!
11/16/2006, 05:50 PM
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/3505/clipboard016vb.jpg

He's tan, rested, and ready for the GOP's 2008 nomination.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/16/2006, 06:00 PM
Plus the first time we had a Half Time Pom Squad Bra and Panties match, I think people would start selling out men's basketball games :P

Harry Beanbag
11/16/2006, 07:03 PM

politics are fun! yay!

Does that mean he supports loudcrappers? I knew I hated him! :mad:

usmc-sooner
11/16/2006, 07:39 PM
it's like Big Mac vs the Whoper

Coke vs Pepsi

Sam Spade
11/16/2006, 08:21 PM
PREDICTION: McCain will run as an independent if he doesn's win the Repub nomination in '08...which will throw the election to the dims. If he wins the repub nomination, he will be assailed by all those media folk who used to protect him. Should he somehow win the presidency as a repub, he will screw things up badly enough to get the dims elected in '12(if he doesn't get impeached first).
Two words: rubber room

usmc-sooner
11/16/2006, 08:34 PM
Two words: rubber room

two more words

troll handle

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 08:50 PM
I'm thinking of throwing my support to Guilliani. Sure, he's anti-gun and liberal on many other social issues, but he "gets" what this war is about and what's at stake. That's my number one issue in '08.

Plus, he cleaned up NYC when he was mayor. That took some doing.

royalfan5
11/16/2006, 09:04 PM
I'm with Mitt

Sam Spade
11/16/2006, 11:42 PM
two more words

keeeeeeeeep tryin'!

Fixed it for ya, son.

11/17/2006, 12:39 AM
I'm thinking of throwing my support to Guilliani. Sure, he's anti-gun and liberal on many other social issues, but he "gets" what this war is about and what's at stake. That's my number one issue in '08.

Plus, he cleaned up NYC when he was mayor. That took some doing.Of course, I think many conservatives would prefer Giuliani over McCain, simply because Giuliani doesn't seem to have any screws loose. I believe he will win the repub nomination, if he wants it....but Sen. McCain will not be denied this time, and will run as independent.

11/17/2006, 12:40 AM
Two words: rubber room Troll handle or brand new rug-chewer!

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 06:35 AM
Troll handle or brand new rug-chewer!

Sonny, put us in the same room and you'll be the one chewing rug when I leave.

Don't talk trash you can't back up, Nancy.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 07:04 AM
LAS is a fighter, not a lover

Chuck Bao
11/17/2006, 07:28 AM
Fiscal conservative and social liberal Republican candidates? I may just become a Republican again.

Meh! I'm gonna hate myself in the morning when they go on and court the religious right again.

usmc-sooner
11/17/2006, 08:11 AM
I bet you wouldn't say that to LAS's face I'm mean SS.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 10:34 AM
What has McCain done other than Limbaugh just says so

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 10:37 AM
Also did you hear Limbaugh say he was glad he doesn't have to lie about the direction of the Republican party now, I am glad you have listened to a liar so religiously...even he didn't believe what he was saying.

11/17/2006, 10:46 AM
Also did you hear Limbaugh say he was glad he doesn't have to lie about the direction of the Republican party now, I am glad you have listened to a liar so religiously...even he didn't believe what he was saying.Either intentionally or erroneously, you have misrepresented what Rush said. He said he doesn't have to promote those in power who don't behave in a fiscally responsible way, such as a Republican Senate, since they are no longer in power.
Sorry McCain has you so enamored. It's true that Rush has been against McCain, ever since that idiotic McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform abomination, which overturned the First Amendment.
Please, it's bad enough how the MSM distorts things...

Fugue
11/17/2006, 10:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/harleysgal62/Smilies/New/bitenails.gif

Jerk
11/17/2006, 10:56 AM
Sonny, put us in the same room and you'll be the one chewing rug when I leave.

Don't talk trash you can't back up, Nancy.

Looki here folks...we got a tough guy.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 11:07 AM
worst troll fight ever

colleyvillesooner
11/17/2006, 11:10 AM
worst troll fight ever

And let's begin the game show "Who's the Bigger ******?!"

Jerk
11/17/2006, 11:10 AM

Plus, he cleaned up NYC when he was mayor. That took some doing.

That's just one issue I can't over-look. I've never hurt or killed anyone with all the rifles, pistols, and shotguns I've got laying around here. If a politician can't trust me with them, then I can't trust the politician to have power. It is the issue for me, because it tells you everything about how someone views the masses- either we're responsible individuals or we're dumb plebians who need mother to hold our collective hand. Plus, you put a RINO like that in power as POTUS and If Dems hold on to both houses, too, you can kiss your guns goodbye.

The radical left wants it in a bad way because it enables them to do several things: 1. raise our taxes so that we're living at the poverty level 2. erase private property rights 3. take more and more parental rights away - like telling you that you can't send your kids to church (I'm not kidding- tell me that people like Stoop Dawg and LAS wouldn't get all giddy over that)

+ they'd love to make felons or dead men out of us because we can't vote after that.

The deal is, I think radical libs are smart enough to know that gun control has no effect on crime, so I think their motivation is more nefarious than people would like to believe.

The only good thing is that alot of libs and democrats have become more pro-gun recently.

The other good thing is that the Canadian gun registration scheme was a total fiscal disaster, and we got many many many more guns here.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 11:11 AM
guiliani has some BIG money folks supporting him.....Tom Hicks, T. Boone Pickens, etc

royalfan5
11/17/2006, 11:16 AM
guiliani has some BIG money folks supporting him.....Tom Hicks, T. Boone Pickens, etc
Well if T. Boone is for him, I might have to reconsider my pro-Romney stance;)

Mixer!
11/17/2006, 11:19 AM
T. Boone Pickens

That's all the reason I need not to vote for him.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 11:40 AM
do you guys honestly think you've made it thru "x" amount of elections without somebody from stillwater voting on the same candidate as you?

leavingthezoo
11/17/2006, 12:50 PM
do you guys honestly think you've made it thru "x" amount of elections without somebody from stillwater voting on the same candidate as you?

i thought they only voted for sheep with best hooves.

Mixer!
11/17/2006, 01:20 PM
grrrrrrrrr....

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:23 PM
LAS is a fighter, not a lover

*sigh*

It's almost COMICAL

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:25 PM
I bet you wouldn't say that to LAS's face I'm mean SS.

I bet YOU wouldn't, buddy boy.

Mine OR his.

Sometimes you gotta give a guy a bean on a lip to get a little respect around here! Well, I'm game. Are you, shorty?

Mjcpr
11/17/2006, 01:27 PM
:pop:

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:27 PM
Looki here folks...we got a tough guy.
They don't give a permit to carry iron and a brass buzzer to any ol' Joe. To be a gumshoe you gotta have sand.

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:28 PM
Either intentionally or erroneously, you have misrepresented what Rush said. He said he doesn't have to promote those in power who don't behave in a fiscally responsible way, such as a Republican Senate, since they are no longer in power.
Sorry McCain has you so enamored. It's true that Rush has been against McCain, ever since that idiotic McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform abomination, which overturned the First Amendment.

Either intentionally or erroneously, you have misrepresented what Rush said. He said "I'm tired of carrying their water."

And we all know what he meant was that he's not fat, he's just retaining...

sitzpinkler
11/17/2006, 01:29 PM
The radical left wants it in a bad way because it enables them to do several things: 1. raise our taxes so that we're living at the poverty level 2. erase private property rights 3. take more and more parental rights away - like telling you that you can't send your kids to church (I'm not kidding- tell me that people like Stoop Dawg and LAS wouldn't get all giddy over that)

you need to come back to reality

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 01:32 PM

Mine OR his.

Sometimes you gotta give a guy a bean on a lip to get a little respect around here! Well, I'm game. Are you, shorty?

i bet either one of us WOULD say it to both your faces, because it WOULD be one in the same

geezus, you're not good at lying, i guess that says something for you

but its rather obvious......and yes, comical

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:39 PM
Keep tryin', pal-o-mine. It's fun to watch you be so off base.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 01:41 PM
lets reflect

long time ago, LAS would spout off "i bet you wouldnt say that to my face"

its painfully obvious, everybody knows who you are

you just look stupid denying it

Sam Spade
11/17/2006, 01:55 PM
Wah...wah...wah...wah...wah...wah...

I feel like I'm in class with Charlie Brown.

You're not so tough, SFJK. You're a rube, and that's sayin' somethin' to Rubes.

I'd dust off your spy glass and do a little hoofin'. Your P.I. skills are out of whack.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 01:57 PM
Wah...wah...wah...wah...wah...wah...

I feel like I'm in class with Charlie Brown.

You're not so tough, SFJK. You're a rube, and that's sayin' somethin' to Rubes.

I'd dust off your spy glass and do a little hoofin'. Your P.I. skills are out of whack.

right.....:rolleyes:

Jerk
11/17/2006, 02:00 PM
right.....:rolleyes:

Watch out. I hear that those 20 year olds living at home with mom can be pretty tough.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 02:30 PM
Either intentionally or erroneously, you have misrepresented what Rush said. He said he doesn't have to promote those in power who don't behave in a fiscally responsible way, such as a Republican Senate, since they are no longer in power.

Did he not say that he promoted a Senate in Power who were fically irresponsible? That means that now that they are out of power he doesn't have to support them since he doesn't agree with them all of a sudden? Or am I missing something. I honestly don't see limiting the amount of influence big companies can put on elected officials is a bad thing. Let's say somehow NAMBLA came up with 1 Billion dollars for every politician and the Senate under the fear of losing 1 billion dollars suddenly felt like age of consent should be around 4...

Jerk
11/17/2006, 02:38 PM
Did he not say that he promoted a Senate in Power who were fically irresponsible? That means that now that they are out of power he doesn't have to support them since he doesn't agree with them all of a sudden? Or am I missing something. I honestly don't see limiting the amount of influence big companies can put on elected officials is a bad thing. Let's say somehow NAMBLA came up with 1 Billion dollars for every politician and the Senate under the fear of losing 1 billion dollars suddenly felt like age of consent should be around 4...

Rush basically said that he didn't like carrying the water for the current bunch of Republicans in power because they spend too much, create new entitelement programs, grow the gov't, and they aren't true conservatives like the congress that was elected in 1994. The reason he 'carried the water' because he believed that the democrats weren't a good alternative and that the republicans should be reformed within. The fact that most Americans now see the Reopublicans as the party of 'big government' is the problem, with no one to blame except the republicans themselves. They basically abandoned their base by saying "hey, you may not like what we're doing but I dare you to vote for the other guy" and enough people crossed over and called their bluff. Look at all the blue dog democrats elected...this was not a defeat of conservatism, but of big government types who became out of touch.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 02:43 PM
the next president, regardless of party, isnt going to have the support of the extreme of their party....this will be the most moderate president we've had in a very long time

just my opinion

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 02:51 PM
Rush basically said that he didn't like carrying the water for the current bunch of Republicans in power because they spend too much, create new entitelement programs, grow the gov't, and they aren't true conservatives like the congress that was elected in 1994. The reason he 'carried the water' because he believed that the democrats weren't a good alternative and that the republicans should be reformed within. The fact that most Americans now see the Reopublicans as the party of 'big government' is the problem, with no one to blame except the republicans themselves. They basically abandoned their base by saying "hey, you may not like what we're doing but I dare you to vote for the other guy" and enough people crossed over and called their bluff. Look at all the blue dog democrats elected...this was not a defeat of conservatism, but of big government types who became out of touch.

So why not say these problems instead of ingnoring them and just say "But the Democrats will be alot worse however" Let's face it, both parties are big government...less governement mean less power. The politicians in this country do NOT give two ****s about Jerk and his guns or any other person. They are rich pieces of **** that won't ever do anything that helps anyone unless it helps them!

Scott D
11/17/2006, 02:52 PM
the next president, regardless of party, isnt going to have the support of the extreme of their party....this will be the most moderate president we've had in a very long time

just my opinion

and that sir, will be a good thing.

Jerk
11/17/2006, 02:58 PM
So why not say these problems instead of ingnoring them and just say "But the Democrats will be alot worse however" Let's face it, both parties are big government...less governement mean less power. The politicians in this country do NOT give two ****s about Jerk and his guns or any other person. They are rich pieces of **** that won't ever do anything that helps anyone unless it helps them!

He did say that, with not so much the same kind of wording. Rush was very critical of the Republican government over several issues...the new prescription drug program, anmesty, and for not putting the hammer down in Iraq with more firepower and more troops.

Things aren't going to change until the government goes broke. period.

Mixer!
11/17/2006, 04:41 PM
Things aren't going to change until the moderates in both parties wise up to the fact that they'll never hold the power levers on either side of the aisle (in numbers large enough to matter), and form a new centrist party. Until then, they'll just keep picking each other off every two years (with the occasional surprise ousting) while the extremists on both ends stay put.

(period.) :O

11/17/2006, 05:17 PM
Things aren't going to change until the moderates in both parties wise up to the fact that they'll never hold the power levers on either side of the aisle (in numbers large enough to matter), and form a new centrist party. Until then, they'll just keep picking each other off every two years (with the occasional surprise ousting) while the extremists on both ends stay put.

(period.) :ONevva happen. Just hope we can maintain police and military(especially concerned here) power enough to prevent chaos. No doubt in my mind we will retain 2nd amendment rights. First amendment is a concern, however.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 05:20 PM
Nevva happen. Just hope we can maintain police and military(especially concerned here) power enough to prevent chaos. No doubt in my mind we will retain 2nd amendment rights. First amendment is a concern, however.

paranoid much?

over react much?

you act like this country has never had a liberal president or congress before

oh how did we ever keep our guns and bill of rights during that period

dude, get a friggin clue/grip.....jeezus you make our side look bad

Jerk
11/17/2006, 05:24 PM
jk- read point #9

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=201

I'm not saying they have the votes in Congress to do it, and not every liberal sees things this way, but they will try.

Question is, how many LEO's will go door-to-door looking?

And how many gun owners will fight back, literally? Even if it's only 2%, it will be bloody.

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 05:33 PM
if you give that article that much credence, then you're on your own

Jerk
11/17/2006, 05:34 PM
if you give that article that much credence, then you're on your own

I'm just telling you what they want to do. Whether or not they have the votes to do it is another thing (and they probably don't, nor would Bush sign on to it).

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2006, 05:46 PM
i dont think michael moore is the mouthpiece for all of liberalism anymore than rush limbaugh is for all of conservatives

Scott D
11/17/2006, 05:51 PM
Personally I'm now waiting for hardcore liberals to start referring to democrats who don't do things 'their' way as DINOs :D

Jerk
11/17/2006, 05:54 PM
Personally I'm now waiting for hardcore liberals to start referring to democrats who don't do things 'their' way as DINOs :D

I think they already do. IIRC, they gave that label to Joseph Lieberman

mdklatt
11/17/2006, 06:02 PM
IIRC, they gave that label to Joseph Lieberman

I thought that meant he was just really old.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 08:03 PM
Jon Stewart in 08' The press conferences would be kick ***. Plus Stephen Colbert could be Secretary of Defense and Declare war on anything his heart desires!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/17/2006, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOi_a4m1Ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9cZqIfAvSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMRcquwOTI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMRcquwOTI)

Watch Stephen Colbert's election night meltdown as the cowards take the Senate and house :(

mdklatt
11/17/2006, 09:03 PM
Plus Stephen Colbert could be Secretary of Defense and Declare war on anything his heart desires!!

It would be a bad time to be a bear.

11/18/2006, 12:38 AM
paranoid much?

over react much?

you act like this country has never had a liberal president or congress before

oh how did we ever keep our guns and bill of rights during that period

dude, get a friggin clue/grip.....jeezus you make our side look badLooks like you are the one doing the overreacting, here. You make yourself look bad. You got me confused with someone who thinks we are in danger of losing the 2nd amendment.
Are you a McCainiac?

SicEmBaylor
11/18/2006, 01:05 AM
Here's my prediction.

1)This much needed loss for the Republicans will do the limited-government conservatives a lot of good in the long term.

2)The GOP could have gone a long way toward ridding itself of the corrupt sell-out cronies currently in the leadership by electing younger leaders like Pence as Minority Leader and Shadegg as whip, but chose instead to "stay the course." If they are unable to help themselves they aren't worth helping and the next series of elections will reflect that.

3)The neocon wing of the "conservative" movement will become increasingly discredited for the failures of Iraq and hoepfully, soon, you'll find it difficult to find any member of the Republican party who is a self professed neocon.

4)Nanci Pelosi isn't all that bad looking for a woman of her advanced age.

Octavian
11/18/2006, 01:30 AM
Here's my prediction.

1)This much needed loss for the Republicans will do the limited-government conservatives a lot of good in the long term.

2)The GOP could have gone a long way toward ridding itself of the corrupt sell-out cronies currently in the leadership by electing younger leaders like Pence as Minority Leader and Shadegg as whip, but chose instead to "stay the course." If they are unable to help themselves they aren't worth helping and the next series of elections will reflect that.

3)The neocon wing of the "conservative" movement will become increasingly discredited for the failures of Iraq and hoepfully, soon, you'll find it difficult to find any member of the Republican party who is a self professed neocon.

whoa, whoa, whoa.

that's just gibberish.

this political thread is about superhuman clones from the future, designed by science-loving liberals, that will one day steal your guns....

and keep your kids from going to church....

and take away your home...

and keep you from speaking your mind....

Did I mention they're gonna steal your guns?

And it will come....just a matter of time now.

I just hope the police and the military aren't already part of the superhuman clones-designed-by-science-loving-liberals' master plan...

That's really the question...

If they are...

Then God (who is absolute and allowed for one-and-only-one way for all His creations not to spend eternity getting poked with red pitchforks in a fiery ocean regardless of their situation, time, or place of existence) Help Us All.

Ike
11/18/2006, 03:08 AM
Here's my prediction.

In the short term, you may be right. But what we have seen these past 12 years, and more specifically in the last 5 is that the small government and cynicism toward government works well to get them into power, however, once they've been allowed to stay in power long enough, most of them seem to forget all about that.

I completely agree. But hey, who better to lead the new Republican minority than the guys that helped create it.

I don't know about this. Again, this may be true in the short term, as I think the majority of all Americans would like to see more centrist candidates from both parties, but I don't know how long that will last. As long as they can create enough of a stink and try to keep America polarized, the neocons will have a place. As will the bat-****-crazy wing of the Democratic party.

heh. Perv.

Jerk
11/18/2006, 03:50 AM
whoa, whoa, whoa.

that's just gibberish.

this political thread is about superhuman clones from the future, designed by science-loving liberals, that will one day steal your guns....

and keep your kids from going to church....

and take away your home...

and keep you from speaking your mind....

Did I mention they're gonna steal your guns?

And it will come....just a matter of time now.

I just hope the police and the military aren't already part of the superhuman clones-designed-by-science-loving-liberals' master plan...

That's really the question...

If they are...

Then God (who is absolute and allowed for one-and-only-one way for all His creations not to spend eternity getting poked with red pitchforks in a fiery ocean regardless of their situation, time, or place of existence) Help Us All.

You can make jokes about it all you want, but half of those things are on the radical left's wish list. You know it. I know it. Everyone here knows it. Re-distribution of property and wealth is the socialists' ultimate goal.

SicEmBaylor
11/18/2006, 05:25 AM
You can make jokes about it all you want, but half of those things are on the radical left's wish list. You know it. I know it. Everyone here knows it. Re-distribution of property and wealth is the socialists' ultimate goal.

It is what they want on the far-left. Absolutely. Once you start moving toward the center away from the far-left end of the party that truly advocates outright socialism you start finding more and more liberals who just want a government program to deal with a variety of social problems. It's socialism-lite but they don't consider it to be. Which saddens me even more that the GOP has bought into big governmentism instead of standing firm against the Wall Street, neocon, and evangelical wing of the party that champions centralization. If and when the GOP decides to start championing limited government again it's going to be hard to make a case that they aren't total hypocrites.

If the GOP hadn't been spending the last several election cycles leading the liberal revolution on their own without the Democratic Party then we wouldn't have had to worry about stopping a resurgent left.

At any rate, admittedly, this GOP defeat is exactly what I wanted. That'll sound crazy to other conservatives on this board but with both parties you had to "pick your poison." Hopefully, a good timeout will give the GOP time to rethink things and come up with a hell of a better cure for the country than they've offered since the post-98 election.

Jerk
11/18/2006, 05:32 AM
It is what they want on the far-left. Absolutely. Once you start moving toward the center away from the far-left end of the party that truly advocates outright socialism you start finding more and more liberals who just want a government program to deal with a variety of social problems. It's socialism-lite but they don't consider it to be. Which saddens me even more that the GOP has bought into big governmentism instead of standing firm against the Wall Street, neocon, and evangelical wing of the party that champions centralization. If and when the GOP decides to start championing limited government again it's going to be hard to make a case that they aren't total hypocrites.

If the GOP hadn't been spending the last several election cycles leading the liberal revolution on their own without the Democratic Party then we wouldn't have had to worry about stopping a resurgent left.

At any rate, admittedly, this GOP defeat is exactly what I wanted. That'll sound crazy to other conservatives on this board but with both parties you had to "pick your poison." Hopefully, a good timeout will give the GOP time to rethink things and come up with a hell of a better cure for the country than they've offered since the post-98 election.

This is probably why so many people voted for libertarians this year....probably in record numbers for an off-year election.

This is also why I am a big states rights guy. If massachuessettes wants socialism, then more power to them. If Texas wants a constitional republic that protects private property rights an individual rights, then great. One side shouldn't be forcing the other how to live.

SicEmBaylor
11/18/2006, 05:37 AM
This is probably why so many people voted for libertarians this year....probably in record numbers for an off-year election.

This is also why I am a big states rights guy. If massachuessettes wants socialism, then more power to them. If Texas wants a constitional republic that protects private property rights an individual rights, then great. One side shouldn't be forcing the other how to live.

Welcome to the "Old Right"; I dub thee a "paleocon" and your mortal enemy to be Bill Kristol.

Jerk
11/18/2006, 05:44 AM
Welcome to the "Old Right"; I dub thee a "paleocon" and your mortal enemy to be Bill Kristol.

Thank you. I score 'right wing libertarian' on the political test.

I suppose Bill Crystol and much of the outgoing bunch of Republicans are 'right wing statist'

usmc-sooner
11/18/2006, 11:43 AM

Mine OR his.

Oh I'm betting I would.
Just like I told you a long time ago. Oceanside aint that far from LA. Never heard back from you on that one.

I'm also betting you haven't had to give anybody a bean on the lip (whatever that means) in the SO.

also am I only on your ignore list when your LAS and not your troll handle?