PDA

View Full Version : Lendy's sack

PAW
11/16/2006, 11:49 AM
It's a big one. Someone posted a clip of Lendy's sack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5JFOmb0aY) . . . :eek: .

Check out #65 for TT. How many lineman would just walk by their QB after he got slobberknocked and is lying on the ground?

Lendy's been playing in a great way the last couple of weeks.

Tear Down This Wall
11/16/2006, 11:54 AM
Um...nevermind.

I'm glad we beat the Sand Aggies. And, then, for them to complain about officiating. Clamshells.

Collier11
11/16/2006, 11:55 AM
WhooAAAA!! This thread scared me for a second, I was almost afraid to click on it ;)

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/16/2006, 12:54 PM
Um...nevermind.

I'm glad we beat the Sand Aggies. And, then, for them to complain about officiating. Clamshells.

Pardon me for being ignorant of this, but exactly what are they complaining about?

FaninAma
11/16/2006, 01:06 PM
Pardon me for being ignorant of this, but exactly what are they complaining about?

People who go to TT and live in Lubbock, and I was one of them, are just really grumpy people in general because they have to live in Lubbock. Now I generally don't try to trash the places where other people live but having spent a total of 5 years in Lubbock I can truly say that it is not a place you would want to live if you had any other choices.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/16/2006, 02:06 PM
People who go to TT and live in Lubbock, and I was one of them, are just really grumpy people in general because they have to live in Lubbock. Now I generally don't try to trash the places where other people live but having spent a total of 5 years in Lubbock I can truly say that it is not a place you would want to live if you had any other choices.

Fan, I actually really like Lubbock...but they don't have anything better to do than gripe about everything:D Anyways, I bet it would get old after a while, but I really do like the South Plains of Texas and West Texas. Did you go to grad school there or were you working there?

Wishboned
11/16/2006, 02:08 PM
Lendy's sack is huge.

I heard it's one of the biggest sacks, teamwise, this season.

People are in awe of Lendy's sack. Songs will be written about Lendy's sack.

FaninAma
11/16/2006, 02:09 PM
Fan, I actually really like Lubbock...but they don't have anything better to do than gripe about everything:D Anyways, I bet it would get old after a while, but I really do like the South Plains of Texas and West Texas. Did you go to grad school there or were you working there?

3 years of undergrad and 1st 2 years of med school. I like the Panhandle, too but I prefer the northern Panhandle.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/16/2006, 02:26 PM
3 years of undergrad and 1st 2 years of med school. I like the Panhandle, too but I prefer the northern Panhandle.

I love it up there too. Of course you know what they say about the kids in Lubbock...they have nothing better to do than drink and fornicate!!!:D Anyways, IMHO, West Texas up through the Panhandle is the best part of Texas.

OUster
11/16/2006, 02:28 PM
Could someone please post Chris Brown's 40 yard td run? PLEASE! I am a simple minded caveman and cannot find it anywhere on the net. I didn't get to see it during the game, the beer had caught up with my bladder with a vengeance. Someone have pity, PLEASE!

Jimminy Crimson
11/16/2006, 02:39 PM
Boom goes the Lendymite! :D

Boomer.....
11/16/2006, 02:53 PM
Lendy's sack is huge.

I heard it's one of the biggest sacks, teamwise, this season.

People are in awe of Lendy's sack. Songs will be written about Lendy's sack.
They already have: AC/DC - Big balls

soonerinabilene
11/16/2006, 02:58 PM
i was screaming" oh my god, he actually took the right angle this time!!" soooo many times this year he had that shot and missed. great that he got it right at the perfect time we needed him to.

PAW
11/16/2006, 03:38 PM
Could someone please post Chris Brown's 40 yard td run? PLEASE! I am a simple minded caveman and cannot find it anywhere on the net. I didn't get to see it during the game, the beer had caught up with my bladder with a vengeance. Someone have pity, PLEASE!

Follow the link in this thread. It has a clip of the run and you can add a vote for Chris. ;)

Chris Brown Play of the Week (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82986)

Widescreen
11/16/2006, 04:00 PM
i was screaming" oh my god, he actually took the right angle this time!!" soooo many times this year he had that shot and missed. great that he got it right at the perfect time we needed him to.
True, however in this case, the QB didn't see him coming at all. The other times, the QB was aware of him approaching and spun. I hope he's learned from that.

OUster
11/16/2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks, PAW, I needed that.

rhombic21
11/16/2006, 04:46 PM
I think that's Nic Harris, who had it happen to him again last week.

PAW
11/16/2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks, PAW, I needed that.

You bet . . . according to Kirk, that was the L1 button. :D