PDA

View Full Version : Bowden Paid to Quit....

Blues1
11/16/2006, 11:09 AM
This is one way to make $100.000 a year...!!!!

Link
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15716958/

Take this Job and run with the Money..... :)

sooneron
11/16/2006, 11:13 AM
I should have gone into coaching, crappy coaching. If it doesn't work out, I could always be the next Corso.

sooneron
11/16/2006, 11:14 AM
Are they surprised that they get sucky coordinating at 141K a year??!?!

snp
11/16/2006, 11:19 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82996

Geez man, it's like 10 threads down. Take 2 seconds and do a search before you post a new thread.

Luthor
11/16/2006, 11:20 AM
A local radio sports talk show said he was paid $547K by a group of FSU boosters to leave early and the school will pay $100K through 2012. It's not exactly like us buying off Mackovic but it does demonstrate the fact that some people at FSU are pretty puked off at the boy.

I think ol' Bobb'eh will take the whole thing personally and thumb his nose at FSU come December. FSU has a nepotism policy but Bobby got around it by having his son report to some other assistant. Right, sure thing.

The sky may not be falling in Florida but the rafters are looking real shaky. Miami spends most of its time in court these days and FSU is unraveling like an old sweater. That only leaves FU to carry the torch.

mrowl
11/16/2006, 11:21 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82996

Geez man, it's like 10 threads down. Take 2 seconds and do a search before you post a new thread.

zactly.

sooneron
11/16/2006, 11:25 AM
I'm usually the first person to show up as the search button police, but this is a new story where stuff is coming to light about him leaving. If ole Blue didn't post it someone else would have.

Blues1
11/16/2006, 11:34 AM
I'm usually the first person to show up as the search button police, but this is a new story where stuff is coming to light about him leaving. If ole Blue didn't post it someone else would have.

Thanks for the Back up Sooneron-- !!!!

For you other hot shots I knew the about the other posts - they didn't mention his pay out.....Next time you read all the posts and cool it...!!!!

Who made you guys the post experts...???

Still Rockin'

snp
11/16/2006, 11:34 AM
I posted this same information in the other thread about Jeff. Therefore, it's not new news and you are failing your duties as a fellow officer of the search button brigade.

Blues1
11/16/2006, 11:38 AM
I posted this same information in the other thread about Jeff. Therefore, it's not new news and you are failing your duties as a fellow officer of the search button brigade.

Ok - I'm a sorry A$$ - You Know the Babe Ruth story -- Strike Out King -- But every once in awhile I hit a Homer..... :D

Keep R'

snp
11/16/2006, 11:40 AM
Go big or go home.

But don't use this adage at the bar. Bad things will happen.

Blues1
11/16/2006, 11:47 AM
Go big or go home.

But don't use this adage at the bar. Bad things will happen.

I think enough Bad Things have already Happened - I really didn't have any influence on any of them......But I'm thinking I might start World War III - Just for the HE!! of it....!!! --- :pop:

TheHumanAlphabet
11/16/2006, 12:26 PM
I think ol' Bobb'eh will take the whole thing personally and thumb his nose at FSU come December. FSU has a nepotism policy but Bobby got around it by having his son report to some other assistant. Right, sure thing.

I think he just did...quote from the USAToday...

"It's just amazing," Bobby Bowden said Wednesday. "When things go wrong the first thing they blame is the offensive coordinator. That's kind of the game we Americans play."

Scott D
11/16/2006, 03:16 PM
yeah....like most jobs when someone 'resigns' don't have some sort of buyout. ;)