PDA

View Full Version : another teacher, another lucky kid

TheBobbyTrain
11/16/2006, 02:07 AM
didnt see this posted -

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=e3999415-0abe-421a-00fb-70730e35e3ba&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

wow. :stunned:

pb4ou
11/16/2006, 02:20 AM
I bet the kid is like a god to his fellow classmates for bangin' the principal's wife.

olevetonahill
11/16/2006, 02:57 AM
Id hit it . HER that is :cool:

StoopTroup
11/16/2006, 04:01 AM
Can you imagine the kid getting called into to see the Principle about his Wife raping him?

lol.

OklahomaTuba
11/16/2006, 04:44 AM
This is getting out of hand. WTF is wrong with these people? That kid wasn't lucky, that kid was Raped and taken advantage of.

Jessica's Law should be enforced on **** like this, min 20 years in federal pound me in the *** prison. Then maybe SHE can be lucky.

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 06:27 AM
IMHO, she should not have been charged. Look, I don't know what the age of consent is in CO, but I bet its at least 17 y/o -- which is how old the alleged victim is. (Unless, of course, the victim is a 'tard. If he is, that's just sick)

They oughtta let this one go. This woman's life (and her marriage) is messed-up enough now already.

One other thing. School camping trip? WTF? What kinda HS goes on camping trips? Is this a "special" school?

TrophyCollector
11/16/2006, 07:33 AM
What kinda HS goes on camping trips? Is this a "special" school?

Well if it is, then I assume you are ok with the rape charge? Regardless of the age, it is teacher on student so she needs some jail time, lose her certificate and hopefully a few Fraiser sessions.

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 07:37 AM
Well if it is, then I assume you are ok with the rape charge? Regardless of the age, it is teacher on student so she needs some jail time, lose her certificate and hopefully a few Fraiser sessions.

yes.

AlbqSooner
11/16/2006, 07:39 AM
Have to get an opinon poll on this one. Is she too pretty to go to prison?

TrophyCollector
11/16/2006, 07:52 AM
Have to get an opinon poll on this one. Is she too pretty to go to prison?

No, she needs to go to prison. She needs to go to prison real hard.

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 08:01 AM
No, she needs to go to prison. She needs to go to prison real hard.

Not for doing a male 17y/o. How about if she pleads guilty, gets a suspended sentence, loses her teaching certificate and gets a stern talking to? I mean, it would be different if she were a 31 y/o male teacher doing 17y/o girls. That would be gross.

slickdawg
11/16/2006, 08:06 AM
I'm with homey on this one.

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 08:10 AM
Loss of institutional control? perhaps they should change the name to "Sexy-Time Charter School?"

This is the second time in less than a year an adult at Brighton Charter High has been investigated for having an inappropriate relationship with a student. David Mundy, Jr., 31, used to be a substitute teacher at the school.

He pleaded guilty earlier this year to sex assault on a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Police tell 9NEWS the incident involved three girls between the ages of 14 and 16, one of whom Mundy met at the school.

Records show he and the girls admitted to "kissing" and other sexual acts at Mundy's apartment last New Year's Eve. He faces up to 12 years in prison when he is sentenced in January.

Mundy was a Brighton firefighter at the time of the incident. He resigned in October because of the case. Mundy also has ties to school management. He is the son of David Mundy, Sr., the chairman of the charter school board of directors.

Mundy, Sr. told 9NEWS because his son was not an employee of the school, the board was not legally required to inform parents about his arrest.

Mundy, Sr. also issued a statement saying: "We want parents to know students are safe and our primary obligation is to educate these kids."

Xstnlsooner
11/16/2006, 08:25 AM
We all know that about every high school kid fantasizes about
this happening to them, but the truth is that you can't be
involved in something like this and it not personally affect you.
This woman is going to have to live with the guilt and stigma
of this the rest of her life and the boy won't escape with
damage either. The consequences of this kind of thing are
always worse than we can or want to imagine.

fadada1
11/16/2006, 08:45 AM
i know we fellas can do some silly things - and it's easy to blame on our junior members. but can a lady say "my vagina made me do it"???

you'd think that there's been enough exposure on this to keep people from doing something stupid. makes you think how long things like this have been going on. i'd hazard a guess that it happened long before (and quite a bit) the one that got knocked up and just got released (can't remember her name, sorry).

Widescreen
11/16/2006, 09:45 AM
Regardless of the age, it is teacher on student
Hot teacher on student action!!!! ;)

i'd hazard a guess that it happened long before (and quite a bit) the one that got knocked up and just got released (can't remember her name, sorry).
Mary Letourneau. I think the kid was 12 or 13 when it happened. Blech.

fadada1
11/16/2006, 10:05 AM
Hot teacher on student action!!!! ;)

Mary Letourneau. I think the kid was 12 or 13 when it happened. Blech.
thanks dude. knew it was some french name. she's a FREAK!!!!

Oldnslo
11/16/2006, 10:25 AM
Letourneau ended up marrying the kid/guy.
Years later, they're still together.

Man, scoring with the principal's wife... who is also the cheerleading coach.

I, for one, don't think there will be all that much "scarring" for this young man. At least without knowing more facts.

frankensooner
11/16/2006, 10:32 AM
http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/local/local_story_319235545.html

ewwww

tbl
11/16/2006, 10:33 AM
So are these girls "lucky"?

David Mundy, Jr., 31, who used to be a substitute teacher at the school, pleaded guilty earlier this year to sex assault on a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police tell 9NEWS the incident involved three girls between the ages of 14 and 16, one of whom Mundy met at the school.

Records show he and the girls admitted to "kissing" and other sexual acts at Mundy's apartment last New Year's Eve.

He faces up to 12 years in prison when he is sentenced in January.

Czar Soonerov
11/16/2006, 10:36 AM
Umm, don't GIS "teacher on student." At least not at work...

jk the sooner fan
11/16/2006, 10:37 AM
17 year old male = "willing"

you cant rape the willing.....

slickdawg
11/16/2006, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the warning. :rolleyes:

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 10:42 AM
So are these girls "lucky"?

David Mundy, Jr., 31, who used to be a substitute teacher at the school, pleaded guilty earlier this year to sex assault on a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police tell 9NEWS the incident involved three girls between the ages of 14 and 16, one of whom Mundy met at the school.

Records show he and the girls admitted to "kissing" and other sexual acts at Mundy's apartment last New Year's Eve.

He faces up to 12 years in prison when he is sentenced in January.

No, the girls aren't "lucky." They were taken advantage of by a convicted perv who needs to be in jail.

IMHO, this other thing is different. Maybe hard for some to accept in this PC "gender-neutral" world, where feminists and their allies have been trying to foist the notion that males=females in all respects -- despite a bajillion years of mental, physical and genetic hard-wiring to the contrary.

I stand by my proposition that a woman who seduces a 17 y/o male does not deserve to be imprisoned for it.

BeetDigger
11/16/2006, 10:43 AM

Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to do that once I am at home. Oh, and if there are any others, please let me know. I'll grab a beer and make it an evening.:D

jk the sooner fan
11/16/2006, 10:44 AM
somehow i doubt there was a whole lot of seduction necessary

typically, males are seen as sexual predators.....we're the ones looking for action, we're the ones on the prowl

women, not so much.....i'm not saying it doesnt happen, because it certainly does

but i think thats why there's a disparity in the taboo-ness of the two vice versa situations

Osce0la
11/16/2006, 10:45 AM
She looks like my Spanish Teacher/Track Coach from high school...

tbl
11/16/2006, 10:45 AM
That said, I do believe there is a big difference on these cases between males and females. I just wanted to stir the pot a little. :D

frankensooner
11/16/2006, 10:47 AM
http://images.cnhi.zope.net/images_sizedimage_319235704/lg Hilldale band director accused of doing the same.

TheBobbyTrain
11/16/2006, 11:03 AM
never meant the girls were lucky. that situation is just sick.

i meant to be just referring to the dude that was nailing the cheerleading coach/principal's wife.

Widescreen
11/16/2006, 11:20 AM
I can imagine the principal's office discussion.

Principal: Young man, I understand you've been banging my wife. Or rather, she's been banging you. This school district frowns on that kind of activity and I will be forced to put this on your permanent record.
17 Year old Punk: Sweet!

For the record, I don't care for the double-standard. If he's graduated and 18 (or 17 depending on the law), that's one thing. But while he's still in school, it's WAY wrong. She should pay the same price as any man who does the same thing.

soonervegas
11/16/2006, 11:29 AM
I love the whole "She is 17 and will be scarred for life argument." Many of these students are less than 6 months away from blowing their professor to eak out that B in "Intro to Literature" at the local community college. I don't think jail time is the right answer in these cases. Loss of teaching degree and potential loss of marriage? Yes. But 17 yr olds and people over 25 sleep with each other all the time.....and the 17 yr olds end up just fine. They are a little more savvy than you give them credit for. Now a 15 or 14 yr old.....hang them.

BeetDigger
11/16/2006, 11:40 AM
I love the whole "She is 17 and will be scarred for life argument." Many of these students are less than 6 months away from blowing their professor to eak out that B in "Intro to Literature" at the local community college.

Moral of the story: teach in college, not in high school.

sooner_born_1960
11/16/2006, 11:43 AM
A 17 year old guy doing a 31 year old chick. I don't see the crime there. And don't start with the position of authority crap. She didn't need to coerce him.

OklahomaRed
11/16/2006, 11:58 AM
When I looked at the pictures, I had to try to figure out which one was 17 and which one was the teacher. Of course it does help to read the article? ! Honesty? How many of you at 17 y.o. had a crush on one of your teachers, and would have made an effort to take advantage of any opportunity? Huh? We had a fellow classmates mom who used to go on overnight tournaments with us, who was HOT. The rumor was that one of the football players was doing her, but they were at least smart enough to keep their mouth's shut. Loose lips sink ships!!

Yes, if caught, she should lose her license, and her marriage is already jacked, but jail time for doing a 17 year old dude who probably initiated the contact? :D

Point is, each circumstance should be looked at, but these type things should not be tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. To many questions I'd have to ask before sending her off to jail.

OklahomaRed
11/16/2006, 12:00 PM
Hey, my 500th (starter) post was about a teacher! Dang, I should have been over on the football board. See what you made me do!!! ? :D

sooneron
11/16/2006, 12:22 PM
I agree with Homey on the female teacher male student thing. However, as much as Homey doesn't like to think about it, young girls (NOT ALL OF THEM) these days are walking around with a LOT of empowerment and looking for belt notches as much as boys are.
The deal with Mundy happened at his apt. We don't know a lot of details, but what if the girls showed up over there on New Years with a bottle of champagne and joint? Sort of like the car wash scene in Wild Things. Both should lose their jobs/maybe pay a fine and if the dude teacher forced himself, then he should go to jail.

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 12:23 PM
That kid wasn't lucky,

Did you see her picture? :texan:

that kid was Raped and taken advantage of.

That "kid" was 17. We should have all been so lucky at that age. Fire her *** and take away her teaching credentials for life, but I don't know about hard prison time.

fadada1
11/16/2006, 12:26 PM
Moral of the story: teach in college
i do believe i will remain out of this conversation for the remainder of the day:D

william_brasky
11/16/2006, 01:38 PM
To quote South Park: Nice!

opksooner
11/16/2006, 04:59 PM
To quote South Park: Nice!
I thought it was Borat who said that!

mdklatt
11/16/2006, 05:04 PM

No, it was South Park, but it was more like "Niiice."

william_brasky
11/16/2006, 05:06 PM

He does, but on a recent South Park episode a Kindergarten teacher is having an affair with one of her students. She gets reported and taken in to the police. She's kind of hot, and all the police officers can respond with when told that she's been having sex with the boy is "Nice" as they sit in admiration of the kid.

Pretty darned funny.

Scott D
11/16/2006, 05:15 PM
This is getting out of hand. WTF is wrong with these people? That kid wasn't lucky, that kid was Raped and taken advantage of.

Jessica's Law should be enforced on **** like this, min 20 years in federal pound me in the *** prison. Then maybe SHE can be lucky.

According to The State of Colorado (http://www.state.co.us/gov_dir/leg_dir/lcsstaff/2002/research/issuebrft02-10.pdf) the age of consent is 17. Statutory Rape laws don't come into effect because of this. Their best bets are to go with the abuse of a position of trust, and and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

The male teacher however, he's in deeper water because of said statutes in link listed above related to the girls being under 17 and there being greater than a 10 year difference in age between he and they. Regardless of whether or not those girls initiated the matter, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I also have to agree with part of what sooneron said. Be it via lower morals being taught at home, or learned via tv/music etc. There is a double edged sword out there based upon manipulation. Especially from females whom learn how to manipulate early. I'm not saying females are to blame, but that can come into play as well.

Okla-homey
11/16/2006, 05:59 PM
According to [URL="http://www.state.co.us/gov_dir/leg_dir/lcsstaff/2002/research/issuebrft02-10.pdf"]

The male teacher however, he's in deeper water because of said statutes in link listed above related to the girls being under 17 and there being greater than a 10 year difference in age between he and they. Regardless of whether or not those girls initiated the matter, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I also have to agree with part of what sooneron said. Be it via lower morals being taught at home, or learned via tv/music etc. There is a double edged sword out there based upon manipulation. Especially from females whom learn how to manipulate early. I'm not saying females are to blame, but that can come into play as well.

Ditto. And precisely why if I were a teacher, I would under no circumstances ever allow myself to be alone with any student.

Heck, I've made it my practice never even to be alone in a car with a woman other than my wife.

Nowadays, the world is just crazy scary that way.

olevetonahill
11/16/2006, 06:03 PM
Ditto. And precisely why if I were a teacher, I would under no circumstances ever allow myself to be alone with any student.

Heck, I've made it my practice never even to be alone in a car with a woman other than my wife.

Nowadays, the world is just crazy scary that way.
Ditto to that to

tulsaoilerfan
11/16/2006, 06:52 PM
17 year old male = "willing"

you cant rape the willing.....
That's true for about any age male:pop: