PDA

View Full Version : Coworker meltdown...

Osce0la
11/15/2006, 04:36 PM
One of my coworkers (the woman I am always complaining about on here) has just gotten a call from her daughter telling her she made a C in PE. Of course, coworker is shocked and thinks something has to be wrong with that and is about to call her PE teacher to find out why her daughter has a C in PE. She just said if she has to she will go up to the school Monday and have a talk with her. I wish I could record the phone conversation with the PE teacher, or take a camera with me and follow her to the school to watch her talk to this teacher... :D

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 04:41 PM
I can relate. When I was at Edison Junior High (Tulsa), we had a PE teacher named Mr. McIntosh. One quarter I ended up with a C in PE. My parents went up to talk to this guy to find out how their child could make a C in PE. My first name is Kelly and, after looking at my gradesheet, this idiot says something like "A 'C' is a good grade. She should be happy." My parents had some choice words for the guy.

crawfish
11/15/2006, 05:09 PM
I can relate. When I was at Edison Junior High (Tulsa), we had a PE teacher named Mr. McIntosh. One quarter I ended up with a C in PE. My parents went up to talk to this guy to find out how their child could make a C in PE. My first name is Kelly and, after looking at my gradesheet, this idiot says something like "A 'C' is a good grade. She should be happy." My parents had some choice words for the guy.

Kelly, eh?

How YOU doin'? :texan:

slickdawg
11/15/2006, 05:15 PM
Wow! Kelly McGillis is on sf!!

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 05:27 PM
You people suck.

mdklatt
11/15/2006, 06:14 PM
My first name is Kelly

:texan:

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 06:56 PM
:texan:
:confused:

C&CDean
11/15/2006, 07:00 PM
And who wants to bet the daughter holds the high score in the latest Nintendo game (or whatever the **** the kids are playing these days)?

mdklatt
11/15/2006, 07:14 PM
:confused:

How you doin'?

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 07:20 PM
I'm not that kinda girl.

mdklatt
11/15/2006, 07:21 PM
I'm not that kinda girl.

Well I had no idea you were a girl at all, so I'm gonna need some more time to work my mojo.

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 07:23 PM
Well, since I'm a dude, it's gonna take some serious mojo to break down the whole "I'm not into dudes" barrier.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 07:26 PM
One time I got an F in band because I didn't go to the after school practices that were the same time as football practice..my guidance counsellor was talking to the band director and he said "You can't fail people for extra curricular activities" It was pretty funny.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 07:26 PM
Kelly don't be afraid of your inner girl....let her roar!!!!

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 07:31 PM
Kelly don't be afraid of your inner girl....let her roar!!!!
Try telling that to this guy:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/LLHFGOLFGBMP/Gregg_Kelly.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 07:45 PM
Is that your b'f? ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 07:46 PM
Kelly and Kelly sitting in a tree...K I S S I N G

Rogue
11/15/2006, 07:57 PM
Widescreen, you KNOW that you thought twice before you hit the "submit" button for a reason. And now, you KNOW the reason. Give it a week, it'll blow over.

Sweetie ;)

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 08:11 PM
I'm shocked. SHOCKED. At the immaturity of people in the South Oval.

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Widescreen Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Okla-homey
11/15/2006, 08:15 PM
I got a C once in PE in junior high because I couldn't climb the rope to the ceiling of the gym fast enough.

I bet they don't have that "event" anymore in junior high gym. The little darlins' could fall and break their...whatevers.

I hear tell they don't even make kids dress-out for PE anymore or, <gasp> take showers afterwards. Don't want to make the doughy kids with the tiny weenis's feel bad and stuff.:eek:

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 08:45 PM
Sheeet
I got it on Yall
I flunked PE twice .
The 1st time was for losing to many points , We started with a 100 and everytime we ****ed off the coach it cost us 5
I think I had like 10 at the end of the semester .
The second time, they had us in a boxing ring , Some dude knocked the **** out of me so I kicked him in the nuts :cool:

WILBURJIM
11/15/2006, 09:30 PM
Our football coach was the PE teacher. First nine weeks, flag football, every day.:D
Square dancing with the girls gym class would have lowered my grade, but
Coach gave everyone an A just for participation.

Vaevictis
11/15/2006, 09:35 PM
I got a C once in PE in junior high because I couldn't climb the rope to the ceiling of the gym fast enough.

I bet they don't have that "event" anymore in junior high gym. The little darlins' could fall and break their...whatevers.

They did as of about 15 years ago. But they don't grade on ability anymore, just on effort. Or they didn't anyway.

I hear tell they don't even make kids dress-out for PE anymore or, <gasp> take showers afterwards. Don't want to make the doughy kids with the tiny weenis's feel bad and stuff.:eek:

About 10 years ago, they still made you dress out. Showers were optional, and based on the physical exertion about 75% of the class put out, were usually totally unnecessary.

StoopTroup
11/15/2006, 09:44 PM
They should get rid of gym and teach the little darlings how to leave home once they are out of High School.

Ike
11/15/2006, 09:49 PM

I was thankful when, after leaving elementary school, I learned that I would no longer be required to take PE. I found it to be a waste of time. and I wasn't no fatty either...I just got my physical activity out in other places doing things that I found to be far more entertaining than dodgeball.

and no, I never got picked on in dodgeball. because all the kids knew I threw harder (and more accurately) than they did.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 09:51 PM
I was thankful when, after leaving elementary school, I learned that I would no longer be required to take PE. I found it to be a waste of time. and I wasn't no fatty either...I just got my physical activity out in other places doing things that I found to be far more entertaining than dodgeball.

and no, I never got picked on in dodgeball. because all the kids knew I threw harder (and more accurately) than they did.

Patches O'Houlihan????