PDA

View Full Version : My H doesn't work very well on my keyboard

achiro
11/15/2006, 04:29 PM
It's wireless but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I just have to really watch to be sure that the h actually keys through when I hit it. You'd be surprised how often you use h. In fact, I had to use it a bunch to type this. I don't wnat to buy a new keyboard so if I have a typo that involves an h you can just suck it.

GottaHavePride
11/15/2006, 04:31 PM
I have the same trouble with my wireless keyboard. At least in my case I think it has to do with where the keyboard and receiver are located in relation to the metal structural parts of my desk, because it doesn't do it if I relocate the keyboard. although mine tends to drop g and t more than h.

colleyvillesooner
11/15/2006, 04:33 PM
I know a guy whose "U" button broke on his laptop. So instead of getting it fixed, everytime he needed to type on his computer, he would open a document in microsoft word, find a "u", copy it to the clip board, and paste it in everytime he needed it.

Example: The word "You" would be type as "Y O CtrlV". He actually got really fast at it.

He did this for his final 3 years of college.

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 04:35 PM
I know a guy whose "U" button broke on his laptop. So instead of getting it fixed, everytime he needed to type on his computer, he would open a document in microsoft word, find a "u", copy it to the clip board, and paste it in everytime he needed it.

Example: The word "You" would be type as "Y O CtrlV". He actually got really fast at it.

Big deal. The ONLY keys that work on my keyboard are Ctrl and V.

SicEmBaylor
11/15/2006, 04:36 PM
It's wireless but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I just have to really watch to be sure that the h actually keys through when I hit it. You'd be surprised how often you use h. In fact, I had to use it a bunch to type this. I don't wnat to buy a new keyboard so if I have a typo that involves an h you can just suck it.

I'd suggest ordering an MRI for "H"

Ike
11/15/2006, 04:49 PM
stop playing unreal tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

49r
11/15/2006, 04:52 PM
The word "You" would be type as "Y O CtrlV". He actually got really fast at it.

I guess I'm not as smart as him 'cause when I do that I end up with yons4.jodoshared.com

IB4OU2
11/15/2006, 04:54 PM
All y'all can go to ell....

fadada1
11/15/2006, 04:55 PM
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mine works.

Widescreen
11/15/2006, 04:56 PM
stop playing unreal tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo
That seemed totally spontaneous.

GottaHavePride
11/15/2006, 04:58 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wait, that's something else.

Ike
11/15/2006, 05:02 PM
That seemed totally spontaneous.
welcome to my corner of wierdness. It ain't much, but it's better than the real world.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/15/2006, 05:03 PM
I'd suggest ordering an MRI for "H":(