PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Scaly ones!

LoyalFan
11/15/2006, 07:33 AM
On a rather somber note, perhaps an E Flat...
I stopped in at the Fox and/or Hound y'day to ogle the waitresses and ingest some comestibles, washed down with a Newcastle Ale or three.
No sooner had I entered the establishment than three of the nubile nymphs who staff the joint rushed me, all atip and agog. I thought God had decided to grant a long-standing fantasy, though, cruelly, in the autumn of my years.
Not so, sad to say, but rather they were all ababble re one of the managers, one Shaun. Sir Shaun is in hospital in Cancun, having been mauled by a crocodilian as he ambled from beach to bar, or so the early intel reveals. Jeebus! (or should I say "Crikey"...RIP Steve.)
It appears that attacks on humans by giggilators and krokkydiddles are on the increase. Could they have finally coordinated a reign of vengeful terror, ala "Animal Farm", dedicating their Jihad to the memory of those friends and family who became shoes and purses? The mind boggles!
What's next...The Revolt of The Hamsters?
I'm giving my two cats, Winchester and Miss Monicat Meowinsky, lots of pricey vittles and pettin'...and I'm hitting Petco today to load up on stocking stuffers. I THINK they love me, but I'm hedging my bets.
It's too damned early to think of other than sex or phishing.
G'day.

LoyalGeo.OrwellFan
Sitting in San Antonio, waitin' for the promised Blue Norther.

crawfish
11/15/2006, 08:16 AM
I didn't understand a word you said. But it was entertaining!

Boomer.....
11/15/2006, 08:33 AM
I'm with craw.

Penguin
11/15/2006, 08:50 AM
Hungover or still drunk?

frankensooner
11/15/2006, 10:32 AM
I saw a cow givin me the evil eye the other day, I didn't like, no sir, not one bit.