PDA

View Full Version : Our Troops

olevetonahill
11/14/2006, 08:46 PM
Can we get the Mods to make a sticky for the Troops that are friends and family of the SF posters ?
So we can post their addies, some one one make a paypal account , and lets send em all OU stuff and other Neccesaries from all of us here At Sooner Fans ?
Just a tought

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2006, 08:48 PM
Can we get the Mods to make a sticky for the Troops that are friends and family of the SF posters ?
So we can post their addies, some one one make a paypal account , and lets send em all OU stuff and other Neccesaries from all of us here At Sooner Fans ?
Just a tought
nice gesture for the ones that want to participate.

usmc-sooner
11/14/2006, 09:06 PM
you know all I wanted was letters, I actually wrote back to a kid who sent a random letter that ended up with me.

ok I lie I was wanting candy, tobacco (even though I don't dip or smoke but you can trade it for stuff), and if I may be brutally honest pictures of nakid women (which I would use only for purposes of trade for a better MRE :D )

Hatfield
11/14/2006, 09:17 PM
we have been utilizing the boxes at the post office that you can send for a flat $8.00 no matter how heavy it is to send to my brother.

i was previously unaware of such a modern marvel.

Rogue
11/14/2006, 09:17 PM
Second the motion!

My sister sent the best care packages! Beef jerky, shower-to-shower (sounds ghey but when a guy ain't bathed in several days this chit is like gold!), papers and magazines, etc.

MamaMia
11/14/2006, 09:21 PM
You might need tissues. The ending is very touching. :)

America, the beautiful

http://oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 09:28 PM
Well I thot it was a good idea
A collective care package from All of us here

JohnnyMack
11/15/2006, 09:29 PM
I'd contribute some Marlboro's and a Playboy or two if that's what usmc-sooner says they want.

StoopTroup
11/15/2006, 09:35 PM
I think it would definitely be cool to send packages to the Guys and Gals of the Sooner Nation.

Great idea Olevet!

If there was someway of getting addresses for those in need...we could maybe pick someone to help too. That way we could maybe reach a larger group of Sooners in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just a thought...

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 09:35 PM
I'd contribute some Marlboro's and a Playboy or two if that's what usmc-sooner says they want.
My son asked for booze and pron ;)

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 09:40 PM
I think it would definitely be cool to send packages to the Guys and Gals of the Sooner Nation.

Great idea Olevet!

If there was someway of getting addresses for those in need...we could maybe pick someone to help too. That way we could maybe reach a larger group of Sooners in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just a thought...
I was thinking Most of us here have some one we care about over there .
Lets make a list of the friends and family of Posters then put together some one Like Homey , Jaux or some one to set up a pay pal acount collect the money and send the packages from all of us here
Feel free to expound anyway Yall want
If I had enough computer smarts Id do it . But I can barely post :O

JohnnyMack
11/15/2006, 09:43 PM
Do they have a pr0n-of-the-month club we could sign up for or something?

TrophyCollector
11/15/2006, 10:03 PM
Eddie Money is with the Oklahoma National Guard 45th Infantry, there are a bunch of those Okie boys over at Camp Phoenix in Kabul Afghanistan. They've been there since the spring.

And to make matters worse, they have been stationed there with a larger unit from the Oregon National Guard - so they've been having to survive with duck fans all around.

The address is:

CAMP PHOENIX
APO, AE 09320

If you want a specific unit, PM me.

jk the sooner fan
11/15/2006, 10:16 PM
JK2 heads for the sandbox in february

mdklatt
11/15/2006, 10:18 PM
Do they have a pr0n-of-the-month club we could sign up for or something?

Uh, Hustler?

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 10:28 PM
JK2 heads for the sandbox in february
I feel for ya Bro
One of the hardest things Ive ever done was watch My son leave for that damn place during the invasion . and the **** has just gotten worse since then

GottaHavePride
11/15/2006, 11:05 PM
I can't sticky this thread in this forum, but I'll keep bumping it until someone that can notices. ;)

olevetonahill
11/15/2006, 11:11 PM
I can't sticky this thread in this forum, but I'll keep bumping it until someone that can notices. ;)
Thanks
I just thot it would be nice for all of us to send the Boys and Girls that are friends and loved ones, that are in Harms way .a nice care package from all of us
Pron, Booze ,and lots of OU stuff
Hell if we can do it for a popgun we can do it for our troops ;)

Bakasooner
11/16/2006, 02:04 AM
I agree.....God Bless our troops etc, etc, etc.

Why do we NEVER take notice and thank our police and fire departments? Don't they risk their lives on a daily basis?

Just find it odd...

GottaHavePride
11/16/2006, 11:36 AM
Bump.

SCOUT
11/16/2006, 11:38 AM
Why do we NEVER take notice and thank our police and fire departments? Don't they risk their lives on a daily basis?

Some of us do.