PDA

View Full Version : ****** trash talk...sort of

SoonerBK
11/14/2006, 02:56 PM
So a coworker sends me this email as a pathetic attempt at trash talk. It is the most backwards thing that I have ever read. Then she comes over and has this look of pride and satisfaction like she just cured cancer or something. As if that weren't enough she then starts in with this girthy belly laugh that only an overweight female can belch out. Sheesh I hate OSU.

GO POKES!!!!!
1) If you see someone wearing an OSU hat, he probably went to OSU. If
you
see someone wearing an OU hat, he probably went to Wal-Mart.

2) When you hear an OU fan say "O-S-who?" it's because they don't
realize
that the U stands for university a term unfamiliar to them.

3) "Oklahoma has two great schools; OSU and Sunday school."

4) OU's school colors: Red necks, and White trash.

5) REAL MEN OF GENIUS:
TODAY we salute you, Mr. never-seen-a-classroom OU Fan Guy.
Only you could tuck that mullet perfectly in that hat.
Some people would buy a home on their factory worker salary, but not
you... OH NO!
You own season tickets and live in a trailer.
ONLY YOU can say you've been a life-long fan when you bought you're 1st
OU
gear on Jan. 5, 2000.
So crack open an ice cold bud light (more like Milwaukee's best, but
whatever) Mr. King of the Trailer park cause only you can pull of the
wife-beater-mullet-OU hat combo.
6) Season Tickets- $3500
Mullet Haircut- $15
Watching a mobile home being pulled by two midget horses and driven
by
two gay men.....priceless.

7) Question: What is the difference between Gaylord Memorial
Stadium,
and a Porcupine?
Answer: A Porcupine has 80 thousand pricks on the outside.

8) Question: What's the difference between an OU fan and a porcupine?
Answer: No difference! They're both a pain in the a$$.

9) Question: What's the difference between an OU fan and an OSU fan?
Answer: 50 miles and a degree
10) Question: What's the best thing to come out of Norman, OK?
Answer: I-35

ADs_Agent
11/14/2006, 02:58 PM
I say you punch her in the baby maker.

Widescreen
11/14/2006, 03:04 PM
7) Question: What is the difference between Booger Pickin Stadium,
and a Porcupine?
Answer: A Porcupine has 500 or so pricks on the outside.

Why would they slam their own school? :confused:

SoonerJason
11/14/2006, 03:04 PM
stick your pen in her *** and say "Go Pokes!!!"

BASSooner
11/14/2006, 03:15 PM
figures, shes an OSU fan. She WISHES that her team could be brilliant.

Ash
11/14/2006, 03:19 PM
Answer: A Porcupine has 500 or so pricks on the outside.

Why would they slam their own school? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing.

OK2LA
11/14/2006, 03:19 PM
The best way to handle "funny aggy fan" is to ignore them, and hope they go away. If you choose to banter back with them, this gives aggy a sense of belonging, and hope to live. This only fuels aggy. aggy secretly envys the life of The Sooner Fan - aggy jealously plots to bring The Sooner Fan pain and discomfort through their own efforts - knowing that their football team will fail to do so. Please do not encourage aggy - treat aggy like that drunk guy at the bar doing stupid things to get your attention. If you ignore aggy long enough they will leave.

BIG_IKE
11/14/2006, 03:20 PM
Tell her she has wooden breasts with snap-on nipples

Ash
11/14/2006, 03:22 PM
GO POKES!!!!!
you

So, OU sucks because we have a fanbase that extends well beyond alums (hint, that might mean OU is good at something that people care about, like...say...football), thus people buy merch from stores whereas nobody would be caught dead with Sheep Humper gear except for the tards that went to the school in the first place.

Do I follow?

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:23 PM
hmm... somebody sent that to me with the schools names reversed

OUMallen
11/14/2006, 03:25 PM
So a cowworker sends me this email...

fixed it for you.

snp
11/14/2006, 03:28 PM
The extent of smack talking OSU fans have starts with golf and ends with wrasslin.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:29 PM
Is basketball in between those 2?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/14/2006, 03:41 PM
I have never figured out why they think our entire fan base never went to school or has mullets. As a matter of fact, they seem pretty obsessed with mullets. Also, the only reason why an OSU fan wearing an OSU hat is an OSU grad is because no body else is stupid enough to wear that S**T!!!!!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/14/2006, 03:43 PM
Oh, and Stillwater and Norman are 80 miles apart, not 50!

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:46 PM
I have never figured out why they think our entire fan base never went to school or has mullets. As a matter of fact, they seem pretty obsessed with mullets.

kinda like OU fans and sheep?

OUMallen
11/14/2006, 03:49 PM

Dude, if you're going to spend time on this board talking smack, PLEASE bring the thunder better. LAY THE WOOD. BRING THE LUMBER, THE SAW MILL'S OPEN!

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not trying to talk smack.... Just pointing out an ironic part of a statement... i enjoy sooners... they're generally decent people.

homerSimpsonsBrain
11/14/2006, 03:56 PM
Question: What's the difference between an OU fan and a porcupine?

Question: What does an OSU fan have in common with a porcupine ?
Answer: The porcupine is an animal. The OSU fan has sex with animals

Fraggle145
11/14/2006, 04:03 PM

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7097/getluckyjj2.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=getluckyjj2.jpg)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/14/2006, 04:06 PM

Yeah, but it is a fact the Aggy f***s sheep. That is the difference.

MamaMia
11/14/2006, 04:08 PM
The woman is obsessed to a very large degree. I would stay away from her. :eek:

colleyvillesooner
11/14/2006, 04:12 PM
What is the difference between OU football and OSU football?

7 national Championships.

Ash
11/14/2006, 04:13 PM

Poor Aggies, they can't even think up some original smack to direct at THEIR biggest rival. Instead, they just rehash some email sent to them and erase S between every OSU in all the jokes. And the best they can do on here is complain about having to read the long list of OUs greatness (while not denying it) and whine about the jokes we say about them.

Sheez, you guys, at least fight for some pride or something.

SoonerBK
11/14/2006, 04:22 PM
I have in the past had difficulty talking smack to the pokes. Any other school is no problem. I think it is because they are so horribly awful, that I just do not know where to begin. Yes I do consider myself superior. I never get offered tickets to the game up there, because I am not friends with any pokes.

TexasSooner01
11/14/2006, 04:23 PM
What is the difference between OU football and OSU football?

7 national Championships.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:pop:
:twinkies:

Oh...and OU's trophy case is a two story building....

Dio
11/14/2006, 04:27 PM

You do realize the all-time record in hoops is OU 121, OSU 87? Right?

Right?

http://www.soonerstats.com/mbb/series/index.cfm

SoonerJLB
11/14/2006, 04:33 PM
But did you go to OU? I assume she went to Okie State otherwise she wouldn't get such a kick out her "joke" thread. She is correct about the fact that there are much more Sooner fans overall the didn't go to OU than Poke fans that didn't attend Okie State

. Just think about it...unless you actually suffered through 4 plus years of attending Okie State in Stillwater...why the hell else would you be a Poke fan?

OklahomaRed
11/14/2006, 04:36 PM
What's the difference between an aggy and a Sooner?

A Sooner wears the shi* on the outside of his boots. :D

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 04:36 PM

Smack is so much LESS fun when you have to actually explain it to the other guy.

You see, the association between OSU and sheep harkens back to the days when OSU was "Oklahoma A&M". As you may or may not know, "A&M" stands for "Agricultural & Mechanical". It's essentially a glorified Vo-Tech.

Also, it has been recently well-publicized that the majority of the Regents at "Oklahoma A&M" are required to be "farmers" by state law.

All of these terms and laws serve to strengthen the association between OSU (who still refer to themselves as "Aggies" and "Wave the Wheat" during games) and agriculture and thus the jokes about sheep.

So you see, trying to turn the "sheep joke" around on OU simply makes you look foolish. OU does not hail from an agricultural background, does not require farmers to be on the Board of Regents, do not call themselves "Aggies", and in general are not susceptible to farm animal type jokes. Consider it a lesson learned.

Desert Sapper
11/14/2006, 04:38 PM
I went into this season a little nervous about the Baylor game and thinking we would easily blow OSU out. Now those teams have reversed. Baylor has no QB. OSU has a pretty good one. Baylor has beat nobody of any real significance (unless you count K-State before K-State was decent). OSU has. Baylor redecorated their stadium. OSU rebuilt it. I honestly just hope we don't pi$$ the OSU game away like we did in 2001 and 2002. There's still no reason this OU team shouldn't terminate the aggies and (hopefully, with a little luck on November 24) be playing Nebraska on December 2.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:04 PM
You do realize the all-time record in hoops is OU 121, OSU 87? Right?

Right?

http://www.soonerstats.com/mbb/series/index.cfm

uh huh and does that list any non-mythical national championships for OU under basketball??? right?

right?

Landthief 1972
11/14/2006, 05:07 PM
When the best an Aggie can do is make alumni smack, you know they're desperate.

And I saw more mullets in a single visit to Stoolwater's own Tumbleweeds than I've ever seen in my entire life at an OU game.

Second favorite smack from an Aggie: "You became a fan right after Jan. 2000." My sister-in-law works at Wal-Mart (hey, the world needs ditch diggers too) and she said their stock of OSU gear gathered tons of dust right up until they beat OU. Sold out all their gawd-awful hunter orange Halloween crap in 2001 and 2002, then suddenly, nobody's buying gear anymore. Correlation? Hmmmmm...

Dio
11/14/2006, 05:12 PM
uh huh and does that list any non-mythical national championships for OU under basketball??? right?

right?

Great. So what have you all done since Coach Henry died and Eddie started drinking?

blackbeauty02
11/14/2006, 05:13 PM

straight shot to the ovaries.

SoonerBK
11/14/2006, 05:19 PM
But did you go to OU? I assume she went to Okie State otherwise she wouldn't get such a kick out her "joke" thread. She is correct about the fact that there are much more Sooner fans overall the didn't go to OU than Poke fans that didn't attend Okie State

. Just think about it...unless you actually suffered through 4 plus years of attending Okie State in Stillwater...why the hell else would you be a Poke fan?

Yeah I done gradiated and everytihing.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:21 PM
Great. So what have you all done since Coach Henry died and Eddie started drinking?

Those 2 times don't really correlate.... But I'll assume you meant since Iba died... then the all-time series record would be OSU 17-13...

snp
11/14/2006, 05:21 PM

I really don't see a huge difference between the two. Maybe OSU has a slight advantage with two titles back in the 40's :rolleyes: but as of recently, what's the difference.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:23 PM
OSU is generally considered a top 10-15 basketball program all-time by the national people... OU is not...

Sco
11/14/2006, 05:23 PM
Aw... she's just jealous because her football team sucks...

Lucky4
11/14/2006, 05:27 PM
The best way to handle "funny aggy fan" is to ignore them, and hope they go away. If you choose to banter back with them, this gives aggy a sense of belonging, and hope to live. This only fuels aggy. aggy secretly envys the life of The Sooner Fan - aggy jealously plots to bring The Sooner Fan pain and discomfort through their own efforts - knowing that their football team will fail to do so. Please do not encourage aggy - treat aggy like that drunk guy at the bar doing stupid things to get your attention. If you ignore aggy long enough they will leave.

Do not taunt happy fun aggy.

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/14/2006, 05:28 PM
they have a banner hanging in GIA that states that is the best arena in the U.S as decided by cbssports.com...or something like that...hilarious.

snp
11/14/2006, 05:31 PM
OSU is generally considered a top 10-15 basketball program all-time by the national people... OU is not...

That arguement holds no water. You get an F.

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 05:40 PM

OSU = 13
OU = 24

http://athensohio.net/sports/basketball/100-greatest/

Not exactly a huge difference there....

SoonerBK
11/14/2006, 05:47 PM

Seeeeee!! This is what they do. They always try to wrangle it back around to basketball/wrasslin/golf. Freakin Golf. By the way what is up with changing your name from OK A&M? YOu can't just change your name. aggie lite/the fake OSU will always be Oklahoma A&M to me.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:54 PM
Seeeeee!! This is what they do. They always try to wrangle it back around to basketball/wrasslin/golf. Freakin Golf. By the way what is up with changing your name from OK A&M? YOu can't just change your name. aggie lite/the fake OSU will always be Oklahoma A&M to me.

I didn't bring up golf and wrestling...

The extent of smack talking OSU fans have starts with golf and ends with wrasslin.

I asked if basketball was between those 2...

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:55 PM
they have a banner hanging in GIA that states that is the best arena in the U.S as decided by cbssports.com...or something like that...hilarious.

Does the LNC still have its NIT banners??? Hilarious...

TexasSooner01
11/14/2006, 05:59 PM

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FOOTBALL THREAD!!!! :rolleyes:

:les: SILLY AGGY!!!!!!

:D

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 06:03 PM
sorry my dumb a** aggyness comes out and i forget the thread title sometimes... i'll shutup now ;)

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 06:03 PM

Hey! This Aggie DOES have a little fight in him! Kudos!

soonerinabilene
11/14/2006, 06:04 PM

if she can spell her own name, the chances that she went to okie state drop significantly.:D

TexasSooner01
11/14/2006, 06:06 PM
sorry my dumb a** aggyness comes out and i forget the thread title sometimes... i'll shutup now ;)

HEH! Gotsya to say aggyness......:D

SoonerDood
11/14/2006, 06:18 PM

right?
I love it. Aggy Lite still claims "basketball supremacy" by crowing about their 2 National Titles they won when the rest of the country was fighting a war. You do realize by that same logic, Army is Top 10-15 Football power?

Sooner_Havok
11/14/2006, 06:23 PM
I had a friend that had a soccer scholarship here at OU. He partied and and never went to class, so surprise his grades sucked and he lost his scholarship. Not being able to afford real college without his scholly, he transferred to osu. Last I talked to him he said he partied more, went to class less, and is fixing to graduate with an agra-business degree.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 06:24 PM
So do the OU football national championships count when the rest of the country was not allowing black athletes?

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 06:26 PM
So do the OU football national championships count when the rest of the country was not allowing black athletes?

Yes, but the Texas one does not.

Any more qustions?

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 06:28 PM
I gotta learn all the rules about when to count things and when not to count things.... Sorry, I'll try harder

apusooner
11/14/2006, 06:29 PM
As if that weren't enough she then starts in with this girthy belly laugh that only an overweight female can belch out.
HEY, FAT FAN!! You're FAT!

colleyvillesooner
11/14/2006, 06:30 PM

Do wrestling championships count when there were only a handful of teams even fielding a team?

MiccoMacey
11/14/2006, 06:38 PM
Since we own some of those ourselves...yes.

Dio
11/14/2006, 06:59 PM
Those 2 times don't really correlate.... But I'll assume you meant since Iba died... then the all-time series record would be OSU 17-13...

I'm not really concerned with the actual dates of either one. All I'm saying is: those two BB titles you're hanging your hat on to erase a 30+ game head-to-head deficit were a looooooooooooong time ago.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 07:01 PM
I'm not really concerned with the actual dates of either one. All I'm saying is: those two BB titles you're hanging your hat on to erase a 30+ game head-to-head deficit were a looooooooooooong time ago.

so were a lot of the games that created a 30+ game head-to-head deficit..... so what

Mixer!
11/15/2006, 11:21 AM
January 5, 2000: The day OU merchandise became a permanent part of the Stillwater economy.

(and it p*sses the aggy fans off to no end) ;)

colleyvillesooner
11/15/2006, 11:40 AM
Since we own some of those ourselves...yes.

Yeah, cause we're always on here spouting off about our pre WWII wrestling championships. :D

The Walk-on
11/15/2006, 12:19 PM
So they are expanding the T-Bone (aka Old Rusty) by 20K and they only want current students and alums to fill it? BRILLIANT!

Rhino
11/15/2006, 12:30 PM
kill her.

RedStripe
11/15/2006, 12:39 PM
No what's hilarious is that is where OSU won their National championships. Now go hump sheep and stuff.:chicken:

FroggyStyle22
11/15/2006, 12:57 PM

Ask your co-worker why she is putting a porcupine in her ***.

OSUAggie
11/15/2006, 01:01 PM
No what's hilarious is that is where OSU won their National championships. Now go hump sheep and stuff.:chicken:

huh?

Fraggle145
11/15/2006, 01:03 PM

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7097/getluckyjj2.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=getluckyjj2.jpg)

I thought I mentioned this earlier... :D

Dio
11/15/2006, 01:06 PM
so were a lot of the games that created a 30+ game head-to-head deficit..... so what

So if your titles in the 40's make you a better basketball school than us, even though we have a sizeable lead head-to-head, does that mean that OU is the superior baseball school based on 2 NC's to OSU's 1? :pop:

caphorns
11/15/2006, 01:07 PM

Talk about the ultimate cripple battle. Mullets. Education smack. Trailers. Porcupines. This one's tough. May need to review the tape. ;)

Rhino
11/15/2006, 01:12 PM
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4100/educaitonbu2.jpg

OSUAggie
11/15/2006, 01:20 PM
So if your titles in the 40's make you a better basketball school than us, even though we have a sizeable lead head-to-head, does that mean that OU is the superior baseball school based on 2 NC's to OSU's 1? :pop:

it definitely can be argued.... although it's hard to win 23 straight conference championships... OSU is probably the most underachieving baseball school on a national level, going to the CWS an NCAA-record 7 straight times (81-87) and having 19 showings and 1 trophy.... Gary Ward is the epitome of can't win the big(gest) one...

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/15/2006, 03:16 PM

well, there is a little difference here...the NIT IS a tournament, your banner is about what a website voted on or whatever they did to determine that. so when OU hangs a banner about what espn.com says about us, then you can talk smack, and I will be right there agreeing with you.

and on a related note, all the runner up banners can come down too...just hang the wins, no matter what sport, what school....

OSUAggie
11/15/2006, 03:23 PM
well, there is a little difference here...the NIT IS a tournament, your banner is about what a website voted on or whatever they did to determine that. so when OU hangs a banner about what espn.com says about us, then you can talk smack, and I will be right there agreeing with you.

and on a related note, all the runner up banners can come down too...just hang the wins, no matter what sport, what school....

i agree on all accounts... although NIT banners are still not good... unless they're signifying championships from pre 1975

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/15/2006, 03:36 PM
yeah, an NIT banner nowadays isnt really a banner of winning something, its more like a banner that you sucked less than others.

Mixer!
11/15/2006, 03:57 PM
Amazing. aggy would've dumped baseball long ago if not for Gary Ward. He made their program competitive, and now he gets thrown under the bus because he never won the big one.

OSUAggie
11/15/2006, 04:05 PM
Amazing. aggy would've dumped baseball long ago if not for Gary Ward. He made their program competitive, and now he gets thrown under the bus because he never won the big one.

Gary Ward's great.... He just didn't win the big one... I don't think that's really throwing him under the bus. He's a revered figure in OSU sports.

colleyvillesooner
11/15/2006, 04:15 PM
He's a revered figure in OSU sports.

I don't know if that's that big a deal.
;)

MiccoMacey
11/15/2006, 04:34 PM
It's kind of like being the best player in a one-man band.

ADs_Agent
11/15/2006, 05:35 PM
it definitely can be argued.... although it's hard to win 23 straight conference championships... OSU is probably the most underachieving baseball school on a national level, going to the CWS an NCAA-record 7 straight times (81-87) and having 19 showings and 1 trophy.... Gary Ward is the epitome of can't win the big(gest) one...

you realize that you still have 2 games left in your football season right? Put down your Puff's, bottle of Jergen's and picture of Sean Sutton and focus.

RedStripe
11/15/2006, 06:09 PM
huh?
When your team won their titles they won them by playing in the NIT. You're so proud of those titles you have no idea how they were won.

Although the NCAA tournament now determines the national champion, that was not always the case. Until the 1950's, the NIT was considered a more prestigious tournament than the NCAA, and teams often chose to enter the NIT and bypass the NCAA tourney. Because of this dichotomy, two of the best centers of the 1940's never met in an NCAA tourney. George Mikan's DePaul team traditionally entered the NIT, while Bob Kurland's Oklahoma A&M (now Oklahoma State) won two NCAA titles. Several schools entered both tournaments. One such team, City College of New York (CCNY) led by Irwin Dambrot, won both in 1950. Ironically, CCNY defeated Bradley University in the finals of both tournaments. Another school, Utah in 1944, entered the NIT, lost in the first round, and then went on to win the NCAA title. Kentucky pulled off a similar accomplishment in 1949, losing in the second round of the NIT and then going on to win the NCAA Tournament.
http://www.ex-designz.net/articleread.asp?aid=1226

now go hump sheep and stuff:twinkies:

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/15/2006, 06:15 PM
When your team won their titles they won them by playing in the NIT.

Bob Kurland's Oklahoma A&M (now Oklahoma State) won two NCAA titles.

:confused:

mdklatt
11/15/2006, 06:23 PM
Just think about it...unless you actually suffered through 4 plus years of attending Okie State in Stillwater...why the hell else would you be a Poke fan?

DING DING DING!

stoopified
11/15/2006, 06:46 PM
The thre biggest lies cowpuke fans tell:
3.This double-wide is paid for.
2..All osu fans attended osu.
1.Honest I was only helping that sheep over the fence,

All_Day_28
11/15/2006, 07:25 PM
punch her in her penis:confused:

soonerdano
11/16/2006, 02:46 AM
Give her one of these, and maybe she'll shutty uppy!!!;)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/soonerdano/TheNightAfterBedlam21.jpg

Ardmore_Sooner
11/16/2006, 04:05 AM
http://photos-210.ak.facebook.com/ip005/v40/34/75/9622661/n9622661_31744210_3155.jpg

Did someone say mullet? :stunned:

nanimonai
11/16/2006, 06:22 AM

I honestly have no idea what it feels like to have a porcupine in my *** but I'll take aggy's word for it. :eek:

crimson&cream
11/16/2006, 09:34 AM
So a coworker sends me this email as a pathetic attempt at trash talk. It is the most backwards thing that I have ever read. Then she comes over and has this look of pride and satisfaction like she just cured cancer or something. As if that weren't enough she then starts in with this girthy belly laugh that only an overweight female can belch out. Sheesh I hate OSU.

GO POKES!!!!!
you

2) When you hear an OU fan say "O-S-who?" it's because they don't
realize
that the U stands for university a term unfamiliar to them.

3) "Oklahoma has two great schools; OSU and Sunday school."

4) OU's school colors: Red necks, and White trash.

5) REAL MEN OF GENIUS:
TODAY we salute you, Mr. never-seen-a-classroom OU Fan Guy.
Only you could tuck that mullet perfectly in that hat.
Some people would buy a home on their factory worker salary, but not
you... OH NO!
You own season tickets and live in a trailer.
ONLY YOU can say you've been a life-long fan when you bought you're 1st
OU
gear on Jan. 5, 2000.
So crack open an ice cold bud light (more like Milwaukee's best, but
whatever) Mr. King of the Trailer park cause only you can pull of the
wife-beater-mullet-OU hat combo.
6) Season Tickets- $3500
Mullet Haircut- $15
Watching a mobile home being pulled by two midget horses and driven
by
two gay men.....priceless.

7) Question: What is the difference between Gaylord Memorial
Stadium,
and a Porcupine?
Answer: A Porcupine has 80 thousand pricks on the outside.

10) Question: What's the best thing to come out of Norman, OK?
Answer: I-35
Tell her the problem with Pokes is they have Brains about like a BB in a Boxcar. Also, You don't dare ask them to draw a circle as they'd go crayz because they wouldn't know where to begin.
That you can always tell if an Aggy Poke is married
by the tobacco spit stains on both the outside doors of his pickup.
To really shut her up just tell her when it comes to OU vs LosuR that if you wanted any lip off her you'd peel it off your zipper.

crimson&cream
11/16/2006, 09:44 AM
OSU = 13
OU = 24

http://athensohio.net/sports/basketball/100-greatest/

Not exactly a huge difference there....
Lets look at Street & Smiths 50 Greatest College FB Programs OU is # 2 behind N.D. LosuR isn't mentioned. See how those things work out.
At least OU makes whatever list. Where's LosuR in FB, how's their Gymnastic program, Oh their busy tumbling sheep I forgot.:pop:

crimson&cream
11/16/2006, 09:58 AM
I'll bet we're in the top 50. In FB LosuR isn't mentioned in the top 50 Street & Smith.:confused:
Somebody I know has to have the pic that was posted on this site a yr or so ago where the LosuR's printed up T-shirts for parents day or something to that effect and thousands were handed out and being worn with "OKLAHOMA"(State) misspelled and they wore them anyway I guess because they didn't know OKLAHOMA was misspelled= PATHETIC:eek: , Thats part of that great education you get in Stoolwater.!LOL,LOL,LOL,LMAO!!!!!!!! Somebody repost that for this Aggie turd.:D

crimson&cream
11/16/2006, 10:21 AM
As for the Diff in LosuR fans and OU fans whether they actually attended losuR or OU goes to prove just how smart people are in Okla. Any poke fan either went to sch there or is presently, or a parent of a poke or close friends of a poke, thats their base. Smart people pick a WINNER to be fans of regardless of any of the above reason's poke fans are poke fans. Little boys in Okla don't grow up dreaming about playing FB at LosuR unless for the above reason's.
Besides what fun is there in being a fan of losuR's in the real sense of the word LOSER"s. I will grant Pokes are probably the worlds best Sheep humper's tho.:pop:

setem
11/16/2006, 11:22 AM

While we are talking about black athletes...I do not remember the Sooners ever intentionally hurting another player because he was different?!?!?!

Johnny Bright Incident (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Bright_Incident)

For being as dumb as you think Sooners are..this guy was pretty smart!

Prentice Gautt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prentice_Gautt)

That is all...:cool: