PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Email I Just Got from OU

tru2ou
11/14/2006, 02:02 PM
Big 12 Football Championship

December 2, 2006 – Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, Missouri

Online Application Due: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2006.

In anticipation of a strong finish to the 2006 season and the Sooners’ potential qualification for the Big 12 Championship, we invite you to request your tickets to this event to be held at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. Please be aware that tickets will only be available in the event that OU participates in this Championship game. All requests must be submitted by November 22nd in order to be eligible for tickets.

Due to the short time constraints, we would like to make available to you the most convenient way to place your request by going online. This is a request only and your credit card will not be charged until it is assured we will appear in this game.

Big 12 Football Championship

Reserved Ticket

$50-$70

Please read the following information carefully in regards to ordering your Big 12 Football Championship tickets.

All orders are filled based on priority points and subject to availability. Based on demand, a limit may be imposed on orders. Large orders may be separated in different seating locations.
To ensure consideration for tickets, your completed application (including credit card information) must be received in the ticket office by Noon Wednesday, November 22nd, 2006.
We anticipate that we will be able to accommodate your entire order, but in the event we are not able do so, you will be sent an email notification by November 26th.
Changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing, email or fax, (405)325-8500, by Wednesday, November 22nd. No refunds or cancellations will be accepted after this date.
Tickets will be mailed the week of the game via express mail. If the mailing address shown below is NOT a permanent street address, please provide one in the space below so that we may express mail your tickets. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes and these tickets will be held at the Athletics Box Office. We will keep this as your permanent priority shipping address.
NO PHONE ORDERS OR LATE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Thank you,

OU Athletics Ticket Office

- TRU

fadada1
11/14/2006, 02:06 PM
wonder if the osu athletic department sent this out.

picasso
11/14/2006, 02:07 PM
if by chance Texas loses to aTm and we win out I will be compelled to think that the fog has been lifted on the Sooner Magic.:D

the most depressing thing about losing to Texas this season has been the thought of them getting to go to K.C. (my fav venue) for the championship game.

Widescreen
11/14/2006, 03:09 PM
Sounds like every other phishing email I get. At least they spelled all their words correctly.

poke4christ
11/14/2006, 03:15 PM
A little presumptuous maybe?

Zach

MamaMia
11/14/2006, 03:16 PM
It could happen. :D

n8v_ndn
11/14/2006, 03:18 PM
Sic 'Em said he got one as well...but Ashton Kutcher and a camera crew were standing by...

SoonerPr8r
11/14/2006, 03:19 PM
Arrogant or confident....hmmm? that seems to be the question

snp
11/14/2006, 03:35 PM
F Kansas City. So tired of the game being there.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:37 PM
wonder if the osu athletic department sent this out.

wasn't quite worded like that, but yes

OklahomaRed
11/14/2006, 03:41 PM
Just keep winning, just keep winning, just keep winning.................

I believe we can play for and be the Big 12 Champions !!!!

Don't you know that will burn some shortwhorns' shorts !!!? :D

Sooners through thick and thin !

poke4christ
11/14/2006, 03:42 PM
Sic 'Em said he got one as well...but Ashton Kutcher and a camera crew were standing by...

Joke of the day winner right here.

sooneron
11/14/2006, 03:51 PM
wasn't quite worded like that, but yes
Dear Orange Aggy Faithful,

As season ticketholders, all 18 of you, we are extending this courtesy letter to each and every one of you! It appears that the concessions at Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium will be shorthanded the weekend of Dec. 2!! This is truly great news as not only does the job pay well, (up to $9.00 USD!) it can be very exciting to witness this high class annual match up between the North Division and South Division of the Big 12. Included is a commemorative apron (Aramark Brand seen at Will Rogers' World Airport), a paper hat, and a button with your picture on it!!
We realize that we won't have the opportunity to attend this game for some time, so you should jump on this offer while it's hot. Please reply by November 22, after that time, the offer will be posted on hireanosugrad.com !

Sincerely,

Mike Holder

Asshat extraordinaire

:texan:

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 03:55 PM
.....hireanosugrad.com....

hireosugrads.com

idiot.... ;)

that was actually mildly funny.

sooneron
11/14/2006, 04:10 PM
It's idoit, not idiot, you moran!

poke4christ
11/14/2006, 04:38 PM
It's idoit, not idiot, you moran!

Sure about that slick?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idiot

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 04:44 PM
Sure about that slick?

Do you write for the Gazette? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81995)

OklahomaRed
11/14/2006, 04:44 PM
Sure about that slick?

Most definitely "idoit", and how did you know sooneron was slick? :D

sooneron
11/14/2006, 05:14 PM
Sure about that slick?

Wow, a lot of stuff must be lost on you in the innerweb age. Not surprising and you forgot to do your usual signoff. :rolleyes:

Taxman71
11/14/2006, 05:45 PM
OU can make the Big 12 Championship game if the 2006 whorns fulfill their prophecy of being the 2001 Sooners. Defending national champ.....loses to eventual BCS title game contestant......loses to annoying, little brother aggie school whining for recognition on Thanksgiving weekend at home.

It could happen.

milesl
11/14/2006, 05:55 PM
F Kansas City. So tired of the game being there

whattttt?????????
You can't be tired of the barbeque and the ...............barbeque.
I know we don't have Del Rancho, but Gates, Zarda, Smokehouse, Fiorella's Jack Stack and Oklahoma Joe's can't be missed !!!
Okie living in Independence

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 05:58 PM
The Golden Ox used to be good, although it's not barbeque

OKC-SLC
11/14/2006, 09:27 PM
I'd straight up kill a man to have us play in the CCG.

OKC-SLC
11/14/2006, 09:28 PM
my wife (bless her) bought me Big 12 championship game tickets for my birthday.

IN MAY.

how's that for a good woman who knows what's up?

proudsoonergal
11/14/2006, 09:34 PM
I'm with ya..... I bought Fiesta tickets in April (and NC tickets in August).