PDA

View Full Version : Why A&M will Win.....

Blues1
11/14/2006, 10:57 AM
1.Mack and his crew will be brooding a extra week after thier loss with K-state and make early mistakes trying to make up for their loss...

2.A&M has lost two games in a row by one point and will go ALL out to score TD's - not Field Goals....

3.A&M now knows that the Orange can be defeated by a team will less talent

4. K-State gave A&M the design to Defeat the H***s

5. A&M will go all out -- knowing it has everything to gain and nothing to lose....

6.The game is on Friday with the whole college football nation will be watching - Perfect for Upset.... :)

7. Now that a National Championship is out of the question The H***s will fold early once they get Behind...

Your Turn.... :)

Keep R'

Fugue
11/14/2006, 10:58 AM
Texas wins by 40. :(

Ash
11/14/2006, 11:00 AM
I think to win, they'll need to find a passing game. Even with Japorkie Fat-Arse leading the charge, it's going to be tough to get a running game going against Texas.

Aggie's QB is going to have to talk less and play more in this game.

oumartin
11/14/2006, 11:00 AM
because Texas generally sucks and OU would have handed it to them if they understood ball security.

colleyvillesooner
11/14/2006, 11:01 AM
I think to win, they'll need to find a passing game. Even with Japorkie Fat-Arse leading the charge, it's going to be tough to get a running game going against Texas.

Aggie's QB is going to have to talk less and play more in this game.

I think it's all about ball control. They've got to try and establish the run, even against that great D-line. That and solid defense and they have a shot. I still think Texas wins though, something like 31-20.

zeke
11/14/2006, 11:02 AM
Fran wont win...too stupid

sooner518
11/14/2006, 11:10 AM
i think its as simple as whether or not A&M can throw the ball. Youre not gonna beat UT running the option or <musberger> the j-train </musberger> all day.

If they grow some cojones and take some shots downfield, then I think they have a shot. but this is Fran we're talking about and Im not sure he has any cojones in his entire body

Ash
11/14/2006, 11:12 AM
I think it's all about ball control. They've got to try and establish the run, even against that great D-line. That and solid defense and they have a shot. I still think Texas wins though, something like 31-20.

They might want to do that, and maybe they can with the option. But uTerus' run D has stopped everyone this year. Their secondary is like swiss cheese.

caphorns
11/14/2006, 11:12 AM
"1.Mack and his crew will be brooding a extra week after thier loss with K-state and make early mistakes trying to make up for their loss..."

Because we all know how Mack Brown teams crater after losses :rolleyes:

"2.A&M has lost two games in a row by one point and will go ALL out to score TD's - not Field Goals...."

I'm shaking in my little orange booties. Is Fran getting a penis reversal this week?

"3.A&M now knows that the Orange can be defeated by a team will less talent"

Tech beat us, we beat aggy. Arky beat us, we beat aggy. You name it, we beat aggy. Lets not forget that KSU has a better QB and a much better coach

"4. K-State gave A&M the design to Defeat the H***s"

I'm sure it's sitting right next to their copy of "How to Whip the Sooners" by Pete Carroll.

"5. A&M will go all out -- knowing it has everything to gain and nothing to lose...."

Do you think they'll even send in the 12th man? Paint me skeert.

"6.The game is on Friday with the whole college football nation will be watching - Perfect for Upset...."

it's been on a Friday for the past 6 years. no upsets yet, kemo.

7. Now that a National Championship is out of the question The H***s will fold early once they get Behind...

The NC would have been icing on the cake this year. We started a RS Freshman at QB. The team is far from depressed about their season.

Now, I can think of an aggy reason that the ags won't lose: they'll just run out of time.

BIG_IKE
11/14/2006, 11:13 AM
blah...A&M + no pass attack = loss.

A&M has lost the same amount of games in their last 3 home games as Texass has in the last 3 years. I say Aggies lose...

Uterus has not lost a home Big 12 game since...
Kansas State in 1999..

That means...technically texas still has home and away scoreboard on the entire conference (except for k-state and us because we dont play home-away with them)

Trivia question:

When is the last time A&M finished better than 4th in the Big XII South???

WHORNS 36- AGGOTS 14

TheHumanAlphabet
11/14/2006, 11:39 AM
As much as I would love an aTm win and OU to win out to play in the B12 CCG, Fran has never beaten the Big 3 in the B12 South and he won't start here.

soonerguild
11/14/2006, 11:48 AM
The key to the ags even having a chance is for them to get bennet involved. But as previously mentioned, fran will probably run on first down, run on second down, and then throw on 3rd and 2. Also uterus still scored 42 points against kstate, and there aint no way aTm could put out 42 of anything unless you inserted a debit card.

fadada1
11/14/2006, 11:53 AM
a&m needs some quick, trashy scores - int return for TD, block punt, return punt, fumble recovery, etc...

if they can get one or two big breaks, they have a chance. if they can get up on the whorns early with quick scores and force texas to pass more (and fluster ponyboy with a few sneaky, well timed blitzes), they might get an INT here and there to damage the momentum that texas can get so quickly.

if, on the other hand, texas gets some of those cheap scores, this one will get ugly.... FAST. a&m can't fight back the way texas can - not enough weapons, imo.

westcoast_sooner
11/14/2006, 11:55 AM
If aggie wants to win, they have to have a passing attack. Texas secondary sucks, and they don't get much help from their LBs in blitz packages.

I think Texas wins this one - by 30.

Widescreen
11/14/2006, 11:55 AM
Now, I can think of an aggy reason that the ags won't lose: they'll just run out of time.[/b]
Mack Brown is an aggie?

caphorns
11/14/2006, 11:56 AM
The key to the ags even having a chance is for them to get bennet involved. But as previously mentioned, fran will probably run on first down, run on second down, and then throw on 3rd and 2. Also uterus still scored 42 points against kstate, and there aint no way aTm could put out 42 of anything unless you inserted a debit card.

I'd just like Fran to continue to take random shots at 2 point conversions. That was my favorite part of the aggy debacle this past weekend.

caphorns
11/14/2006, 11:57 AM
Mack Brown is an aggie?

Doh. Right on. You have to keep in mind that the aggy's started running out of time long ago. Before the dinosaur. Mack was lucky he didn't get sued for that crap.

MiccoMacey
11/14/2006, 12:02 PM
Texas wins, I have little doubt.

But...

For it to happen, several things will have to take place.

McGee will have to be able to throw the ball. Not enough to win, but enough to keep drives going. He won't be the focal point of the offense until third down and long situations. Then, he'll have to make plays.

McGee did have some success running on Texas last year. Not a bunch, and not enough. But it can be done.

Still, I say Texas by 15.

Luthor
11/14/2006, 12:14 PM
That 12th man deal may have gone in the crapper. The last 2 times he ran down the field on KOs he cost aggy 30 yds in penalties. Oh yes, he cost them another 5 for being the 12th guy on the field (I think you're only allowed 11).

Playing that 12th man is getting a bit pricy for aggy. Then, I suppose no price is too great for aggy tradition? Whatever.

caphorns
11/14/2006, 12:30 PM
Luthor - Our backup scholly CB wasn't much better with the costly ST penalties. Just saying.

TUSooner
11/14/2006, 12:39 PM
The Aggs will FIND A WAY . . . . . to lose,

even if they get some lucky scores and have a late lead.

:(

oKOIhoma fan
11/14/2006, 12:43 PM
If McCoy plays aggies lose. :mad:

caphorns
11/14/2006, 12:50 PM
McCoy will play. Unfortunately, so will our secondary.

BermudaSooner
11/14/2006, 01:12 PM
All that matters...Does Aggie have a RB that can throw the ball?

caphorns
11/14/2006, 01:15 PM
As I recall, the aggy's burned us on a halfback pass last year. But I'd rather take the risk that they want to have their halfback throwing regularly in the game then not play the run against aggy. The Lufkin Muffin scares me a little bit.

SoonerJLB
11/14/2006, 01:25 PM
but both Aggies (Cult Aggy & Sheep Aggie) will go down big after Turkey day.
It won't be a Aggie friendly holiday to say the least.

Luthor
11/14/2006, 01:49 PM
All that matters...Does Aggie have a RB that can throw the ball?

Hey-hey...HEY! Now, that was a dang low blow. Just because our DBs bite on any/every chicken crap, dipsy-doodle, statue-of-liberty, double-reverse-halfback-option-shovel-toss-pitch-back pass that can be cheesed up is no call for sarcasm.

tbl
11/14/2006, 02:05 PM
You cannot deny the obvious X-factor in this game... Fran is still their Coach. For that reason alone, I give it to the whorns. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

AlbqSooner
11/14/2006, 09:14 PM
I don't think there is any way the whorns lose to aTm - - - or KState

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/14/2006, 09:56 PM
Maybe a color blind Pac-10 Official will accidently officiate and review this game and mistake Aggie for Duck

Blues1
11/14/2006, 10:57 PM
I'm bumping this just to keep P!ssing off tejas fans who visit here... :)

#8 A&M will win because Doug Fluite Say's So.......!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 11:32 PM
A&M will win because God hates Texass.

Luthor
11/15/2006, 08:32 AM
KSU gave aggy the design to beat Texas? So, please explain how aggy will convince Texas to give up 3 TOS, 3 bone headed ST plays and eliminate 2 starters with injuries.

Blues1
11/15/2006, 09:36 AM
There's nothing to explain - A loss is loss - Texas will lose to A&M ---- Come back Friday afternoon Nov 24th after your board melts Dowm....We will be here having a real good time.....!!! :)

BoonesFarmSooner
11/15/2006, 09:57 AM
anyone here who thinks aggie will beat Texas in Austin is kidding themselves...

After this game, the ags will be fondly reminiscing the 1 point losses to OU and Nebraska...

Blues1
11/15/2006, 10:11 AM
anyone here who thinks aggie will beat Texas in Austin is kidding themselves...

After this game, the ags will be fondly reminiscing the 1 point losses to OU and Nebraska...

***I'm Here and Serious***....You could have said the same thing last week with Kansas State -- Did texas Win that game....??

Some of you guys have No Vision....I'll be here on 11/25/06 LMAO....!!!!

Still R'

caphorns
11/15/2006, 10:19 AM
Maybe a color blind Pac-10 Official will accidently officiate and review this game and mistake Aggie for Duck

But they won't mistake the guys in Orange as anything other than the ones that handed them the cash. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 10:21 AM
Don't put a winky on a serious post

Landthief 1972
11/15/2006, 10:28 AM
As I posted in a different thread... A&M will win only if they conjure up the ghost of Bear Bryant... and if McGee can shut his trap long enough to look downfield and throw to someone besides the yard marker on the sideline.

fadada1
11/15/2006, 10:50 AM
in this case, if aggy floats, will it win??

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/15/2006, 10:54 AM
Here's how it starts, Ags kick off to Quan Cosby...he takes it for a touchdown...the ref rules it was a fumble on the field and returned for a touchdown by Ags. After reviewing the play call is upheld...after game upstairs guy says he was given the Big XII Championship game between Nebraska and Aggies and that was all he got.

Blues1
11/24/2006, 03:44 PM
Anybody -Remember This POST.....!!!!!! --- :) --- :) ---- :)

GET Rockin'