PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts on Uterus-A&M

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 12:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/ulijon/BevoScrewed.jpg

birddog
11/14/2006, 12:52 AM
if it was in kyle field, maybe.
i know people will say they haven't exactly set the world on fire at home, recently.

but i think their chances would be much better at home.

that said, i'll be pulling for them like i've never pulled for them before.

and i don't think it would be "backdooring" our way into the championship game as all teams play their schedule and the team with the best record is rewarded.

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 12:52 AM
Sweet wording there!

Sooner_Havok
11/14/2006, 02:00 AM
if it was in kyle field, maybe.
i know people will say they haven't exactly set the world on fire at home, recently.

but i think their chances would be much better at home.

that said, i'll be pulling for them like i've never pulled for them before.

and i don't think it would be "backdooring" our way into the championship game as all teams play their schedule and the team with the best record is rewarded.

How could it be backdooring it? If we win out, that would be a seven game win streak, with two of those wins coming on the road against ranked teams. How many conference champions will be able to claim a seven game win streak at the end of this year?

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 02:06 AM
So far as I can tell only one in a semi-real conference aside from us.

birddog
11/14/2006, 02:13 AM
How could it be backdooring it? If we win out, that would be a seven game win streak, with two of those wins coming on the road against ranked teams. How many conference champions will be able to claim a seven game win streak at the end of this year?

it's not. that's what i said. but some people around here think that if you win a title in any sport by other teams losing at the end, then you don't deserve it.:rolleyes:

alot of people said it when we won the regular season in basketball after ku lost some games at the end which put us at the top.

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 02:16 AM
By that reasoning we have to be undefeated to ever win anything...

Not that I wouldn't prefer being undefeated, but for Christ's sake...what's wrong with these people????