PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see...

OU-HSV
11/13/2006, 10:07 PM
...Bob Stoops after his post game interview? I was sitting in the South end zone waiting to walk down the bleachers and watched Bob jog to the southeast corner of the field and he pinpointed a guy in a high school letter jacket and reached over to him and shook his hand and spoke to him briefly. A guy behind me had binoculars and said the letter jacket had an 'M' on it. From what I could tell it was a black jacket. I was curious if anyone knew who that might be. One of the Muskogee kids using their visit maybe??

letsroll
11/13/2006, 11:24 PM
i saw the same thing, stoops shook several hands in the player lineup, but the player with the M on the jacket looked to be the best of the bunch. maybe the jacket was dark green, if so, muskogee is a possibility.

Harry Beanbag
11/14/2006, 06:50 AM
Jameel Owens?

StoneyBurk
11/14/2006, 11:31 AM
i saw the same thing, stoops shook several hands in the player lineup, but the player with the M on the jacket looked to be the best of the bunch. maybe the jacket was dark green, if so, muskogee is a possibility.
how can you tell who is the better player from them standing around in letter jackets ? lol

snp
11/14/2006, 03:50 PM
Bumpus?

OU-HSV
11/14/2006, 06:43 PM
By this I think you must mean he looked like the only one that Stoops was really searching for in the crowd, correct?

OklahomaTuba
11/14/2006, 07:00 PM
how can you tell who is the better player from them standing around in letter jackets ? lol

Maybe he was wearing the jacket in a great way?

BajaOklahoma
11/14/2006, 07:39 PM
Jason Hannon was in Section 33, wearing a black letter jacket with some green on the shoulders. Could it have been a W for Waxahatchie?

He was at the game with his girlfriend.

OU-HSV
11/15/2006, 12:05 AM
Jason Hannon was in Section 33, wearing a black letter jacket with some green on the shoulders. Could it have been a W for Waxahatchie?

He was at the game with his girlfriend.
Probably a pretty good chance of that. Cause it was down in that corner.