PDA

View Full Version : Sooners beating each other up like hot cakes!

setem
11/13/2006, 04:32 PM
On the way home from class I was listening to the Animal and some guy called in talking about some of our fellow Sooner fans kicking the **** out of one another.

2 men in section 10 faught, because one Sooner fan was razzing a TT player and some other Sooner fan got ****ed so they went at it!

Some 65 year old man got into it with a 17 year old but they cut the caller off before he could give any details.

Do any of you know anything about all that?

mdklatt
11/13/2006, 04:37 PM
Alcohol is the debil.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2006, 04:39 PM
That was me in section 10.

The guy said Mike Leach could kick Chuck Norris' ***, and like any red blooded american, had to knock him out before Chuck destroyed him.

schlanker
11/13/2006, 04:41 PM
Not surprising. I have said it once and I will say it again. Our fans are not the classiest and never will be.

Now you can proceed to neg spek me.

schlanker.

setem
11/13/2006, 04:42 PM
Did you know Chuck Norris is from Oklahoma?

Did you know that Chuck Norris is a Whorn fan?

MikeInNorman
11/13/2006, 04:47 PM
There was a guy in @ section 31 or 30, probably 40 rows up (I know; prime real estate), that kept screaming "BOOMER!!!!" over and over when Manuel Johnson was motionless on the Tech sideline. A few folks calmly asked him to STFU and he then screamed "I'M FROM LOOOSIANA BAYBEE!!!", whipped out a white LSU jersey from underneath his coat (I kid you not), started waving it around and screaming "LSU BAYBEE WHOOO!!!!".

The crowd immediately began ignoring him at that point, because, you know, his LSU-ness pretty much explained everything you needed to know about typical boorish, drunken, coona$$ behavior.

KABOOKIE
11/13/2006, 04:49 PM
Heh. That happend about 5 rows in front of me. No one really knew wtf caused even the people that were sitting right behind them.

The fight broke out just after Tech intercepted Thompson's pass. It looked to me like a mid 50's dad told his family it was time to leave the game because the Sooners sucked and his 20 something son got ****ed. Both of them looked like some corn fed necks and I wasn't about to put my narrow *** inbetween those two grizzlys!

FaninAma
11/13/2006, 04:56 PM
Not surprising. I have said it once and I will say it again. Some of our fans, like some fans of every program in the nation, are not the classiest and never will be.

Now you can proceed to neg spek me.

schlanker.

Fixed. And yes, you're sweeping generalization deseves to be negged.

CRASH 02
11/13/2006, 05:18 PM
There was a guy in @ section 31 or 30, probably 40 rows up (I know; prime real estate), that kept screaming "BOOMER!!!!" over and over when Manuel Johnson was motionless on the Tech sideline. A few folks calmly asked him to STFU and he then screamed "I'M FROM LOOOSIANA BAYBEE!!!", whipped out a white LSU jersey from underneath his coat (I kid you not), started waving it around and screaming "LSU BAYBEE WHOOO!!!!".

The crowd immediately began ignoring him at that point, because, you know, his LSU-ness pretty much explained everything you needed to know about typical boorish, drunken, coona$$ behavior.

I could hear that ***hole all the way across the field. I was in Section 4, row 4.

n8v_ndn
11/13/2006, 05:25 PM

Why wasn't he beaten into a greasy, corndog-smelling, puddle of swamp mud? He shoulda been strangled by his tiger tail?!

"YOU DON'T COME INTO GAYLORD FAMILY OKLAHOMA MEMORIAL...!!! :mad:

:O

yermom
11/13/2006, 05:27 PM
the guy on the west side somewhere yelling "OUOUOUOUOU" during the moment of silence was pretty awesome

TrophyCollector
11/13/2006, 05:31 PM
I sit in section 10 and was there Sat. night, I'm about 30 rows up - didn't see anything below me and didn't hear anything above me. Since I'm right along the main isle, there is a good chance I would have seen the cops going up or coming down.

I call B.S. on the story.

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 05:35 PM
the guy on the west side somewhere yelling "OUOUOUOUOU" during the moment of silence was pretty awesome
Really? I thought it sucked. Unbelievably disrespectful. I wonder if family members or friends of the two Fort Hood soldiers killed in Baghdad Thursday would have thought it was awesome. I'll guarantee there were families of KIA veterens in that stadium on Saturday.

It made me feel the same way I feel when "home of the brave" is replaced by "home of the Sooners."

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 05:38 PM
And yermom, I'm not coming after you. You know you're my boy. I just think 90% of America has forgotten what members of the armed services are laying on the line every day.

StoopTroup
11/13/2006, 05:57 PM
And yermom, I'm not coming after you. You know you're my boy. I just think 90% of America has forgotten what members of the armed services are laying on the line every day.
Jed...

No disrespect here...I've got plenty of Family, Friends and Co-workers and their Families to thank for our freedom. Matter of fact we applauded all of our Veterans after Church Sunday and thanked them for their service and our freedom.

But...

I think the disrespect of the Iraquis people and the people in that region is taxing all of us here at home. The last elections are a sign of such occurance IMO. Lots of us just want them home so we can begin to concentrate on protecting America's Freedom. Many American's want to see the folks who "Lay it on the line everday"...come Home and be given a Hero's Welcome.

I personally would like to help hunt down OBL and help in the Drawing and Quartering.

I'm not sure 90% of us have forgotten like you think they have...

I'll continue to do what I can to keep them all in my prayers and I'll stand and applaude each and everyone of them for the sacrifices they made in the Middle East until the day I die...

Hopefully my Kids will continue to salute them after I'm gone...

ST

The_Red_Patriot
11/13/2006, 06:00 PM
home of the sooners doesnt bother me that much but the moment of silence guy sucked. What an *******.

I just happen to sit in the "I should be coaching Oklahoma section". I swear all these middle aged guys questioned every offensive call and then I heard a couple people yell "Put Madu in".

give me a break, burn a redshirt with 3 games left to go. possibly 4

MikeInNorman
11/13/2006, 06:01 PM
Why wasn't he beaten into a greasy, corndog-smelling, puddle of swamp mud? He shoulda been strangled by his tiger tail?!

"YOU DON'T COME INTO GAYLORD FAMILY OKLAHOMA MEMORIAL...!!! :mad:

:O

I'm not sure anyone actually wanted to touch the guy. He was pretty steamin' hammered. Oops, of course he was hammered, he's a coona$$, he was born hammered. From what I could see in NOLA at the Sugar Bowl, these types make vomiting on themselves and others an art form, and who really needs to be spewed on by a toothless swamp rat? And greasy, as you say.

He DID shut up once everyone realized he was LSU, and started ignoring him.

StoopTroup
11/13/2006, 06:04 PM
Is this him? :D

http://www.hotboudin.com/images/scrapbook/secchamp2002/fandance.jpg

trpltongue
11/13/2006, 06:08 PM
I was in section 10 row 58 and didn't see or hear any fights all night long? I did see a pretty sweet fight outside of Victorias after the game. A group of 6 guys going back and forth, 3 on 3. Just when it all got calmed down, one of the guys from group A was looking down at his shirt and a dude from group B came from behind and cold cocked him in the ear. It was the girliest little sissy punch I've ever seen. The guy from group A didn't even flinch and the dude from group B immediately jumped behind his buddies.

Funny stuff :)

OK2LA
11/13/2006, 06:11 PM
How do you beat each other up like hot cakes?

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:12 PM
ST, I'm hardly demanding that people be supportive of the war in Iraq, and frankly my post has nothing to do with the current war, other than to reference the two Americans most recently killed.

The moment of silence we were asked to observe was for ALL veterens who have died serving our country. If I recall, they also lumped in police, fire and emergency workers. I know of at least one poster on this board who lost a family member serving as a policeman on the streets of OKC. That guy shouting out ouououou during that moment of silence was just as disrespectful to his memory, or that of someone who died in WWII, as he was to those two soldiers that died Thursday.

I'm also saying that "land of the free" is only possible because of "the brave" that are mentioned in the National Anthem. We're NOT free because of the Sooners. Sorry.

So feel free to question the current war, the Iraqi people, whatever. Heck, I have a lot of mixed feelings about the current conflict myself. I'm hardly one of the "support the war or get out of the U.S." types.

But when we're asked to observe a moment of silence in memory of the Americans who have died in the service of our country, regardless of the conflict, everybody needs to STFU. The game was on VETERANS DAY, for crying out loud.

yermom
11/13/2006, 06:13 PM

perhaps your sarcasm detector needs some maintenance ;)

i couldn't believe it when i heard it

OSUAggie
11/13/2006, 06:13 PM
I was in section 10 row 58 and didn't see or hear any fights all night long? I did see a pretty sweet fight outside of Victorias after the game. A group of 6 guys going back and forth, 3 on 3. Just when it all got calmed down, one of the guys from group A was looking down at his shirt and a dude from group B came from behind and cold cocked him in the ear. It was the girliest little sissy punch I've ever seen. The guy from group A didn't even flinch and the dude from group B immediately jumped behind his buddies.

Funny stuff :)

OU fans fighting one another?

Phil
11/13/2006, 06:14 PM

Yeah, he was on about row 40 or 42, because I'm on 47, and he was right below me. When he started waving that LSU jersey, people were like "WTF?" and were just laughing at him. He started jabbering about how he paid $60 for the ticket and he didn't have to be quiet, then announced that he was going to get a hot dog and never came back. His departure was met by cheers.

mdklatt
11/13/2006, 06:14 PM

Yeah, I heard that too. I'm surprised that so many people laughed at that.

badger
11/13/2006, 06:16 PM
some people just want to be heard, and he knew that would be his only chance.

it was pathetic, but I'm sure it made him happy.

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:16 PM
home of the sooners doesnt bother me that much...
Well, I'll bet it bothers just about everybody who has served in the armed services. It bothers a number of them that I've talked to, and that's good enough for me.

OK2LA
11/13/2006, 06:20 PM
Can't we keep this on topic?!?

I still need to hear how in the hell you can beat someone up like hotcakes!

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:20 PM
perhaps your sarcasm detector needs some maintenance ;)

i couldn't believe it when i heard it
Doh.

Glad to hear it.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/13/2006, 06:23 PM
Doh.

Glad to hear it.

Can we still make fun of his tiny iPod?

:mack:

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:24 PM
By all means. Kidding or not, that thing's tiny.

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:25 PM
I haven't told him yet about my new 80GB video iPod. I thought I'd wait until I had a really good reason.

yermom
11/13/2006, 06:26 PM
:mad:

i hate you guys

:mad:

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:26 PM
'Cause, an iPod that's FOUR TIMES AS BIG AS HIS would probably really, really **** him off.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/13/2006, 06:27 PM
Especially after he finds out you gave your old 60GB to :dolemite:...

yermom
11/13/2006, 06:27 PM
like hot cakes BRJ, like hot cakes

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:28 PM
Don't worry, Tiny. I've heard that it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:30 PM
If you ever need somewhere to store all of your music that won't fit on your wee little iPod, hit me up. I'll probably never be able to use all of this space I have now.

caphorns
11/13/2006, 06:31 PM
Ya'll need to stop beating each other up like hot dogs or hot lips or whatever. It's not nice probably.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/13/2006, 06:32 PM
I've been meaning to ask: do three songs make up a 'playlist'?

BigRedJed
11/13/2006, 06:33 PM
Ya'll need to stop beating each other up like hot dogs or hot lips or whatever. It's not nice probably.
That's FLAMING Lips. I think it's you and Lid that have the the weiner fights.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/13/2006, 06:35 PM
If we really try I think we can get this thread moved to the SO in two more pages.

Vaevictis
11/13/2006, 06:36 PM

I was wondering what kind of redneck assclown would be making such a ruckus with an injured player on the field.

caphorns
11/13/2006, 06:37 PM
I've been meaning to ask: do three songs make up a 'playlist'?

no. but it does constitute a manage a trois.

mdklatt
11/13/2006, 06:40 PM
It made me feel the same way I feel when "home of the brave" is replaced by "home of the Sooners."

By the sound if it, I thought I was the only that is bothered by this.

StoopTroup
11/13/2006, 07:36 PM
ST, I'm hardly demanding that people be supportive of the war in Iraq, and frankly my post has nothing to do with the current war, other than to reference the two Americans most recently killed.

The moment of silence we were asked to observe was for ALL veterens who have died serving our country. If I recall, they also lumped in police, fire and emergency workers. I know of at least one poster on this board who lost a family member serving as a policeman on the streets of OKC. That guy shouting out ouououou during that moment of silence was just as disrespectful to his memory, or that of someone who died in WWII, as he was to those two soldiers that died Thursday.

I'm also saying that "land of the free" is only possible because of "the brave" that are mentioned in the National Anthem. We're NOT free because of the Sooners. Sorry.

So feel free to question the current war, the Iraqi people, whatever. Heck, I have a lot of mixed feelings about the current conflict myself. I'm hardly one of the "support the war or get out of the U.S." types.

But when we're asked to observe a moment of silence in memory of the Americans who have died in the service of our country, regardless of the conflict, everybody needs to STFU. The game was on VETERANS DAY, for crying out loud.

Jed...

I've read about your heroics in the OKC Tragedy. You and many others were involved in things none of us wish to ever have to go through. Please don't think I'm coming down on you for anything.

I agree about the guy being insensitive during a moment of silence...

I'm sure he'll someday have to face judgement for that one...

I was just saying the 90% deal was a little over the top because of a fool...

I have nothing but respect for you and what you did to help people..

KABOOKIE
11/13/2006, 07:43 PM
I sit in section 10 and was there Sat. night, I'm about 30 rows up - didn't see anything below me and didn't hear anything above me. Since I'm right along the main isle, there is a good chance I would have seen the cops going up or coming down.

:rolleyes:

It happened at about row 5 so sitting that far up I doubt you'd see it. Plus you amd everyone were probably ****ed because it looked like Tech was going to roll OU at that point. Seriously the fight happened and was over in about 15 seconds.

tbl
11/13/2006, 07:48 PM
Did you know Chuck Norris is from Oklahoma?

Did you know that Chuck Norris is a Whorn fan?
Which makes him the gayest human being on the face of the earth.

setem
11/13/2006, 08:22 PM
Which makes him the gayest human being on the face of the earth.

I agree with you sir...I agree.

StoopTroup
11/13/2006, 08:39 PM
http://www.antowan.com/joomla/images/funnies/chuck_norris.jpg

AlbqSooner
11/13/2006, 08:47 PM
no. but it does constitute a manage a trois.
Damn Cap - If that is what you think, your sex life must suck as bad as texass!

One4OU
11/13/2006, 09:03 PM
Well, I'll bet it bothers just about everybody who has served in the armed services. It bothers a number of them that I've talked to, and that's good enough for me.

Add me to the list of people who served that think it is stupid. The only thing worse than this is when someone tries to put their own little touch on the National Anthem. Just sing the song the way it is suppose to be sung...I dont need to hear it butchered by someone trying to put a flava on it

usmc-sooner
11/13/2006, 09:14 PM
Add me to the list of people who served that think it is stupid. The only thing worse than this is when someone tries to put their own little touch on the National Anthem. Just sing the song the way it is suppose to be sung...I dont need to hear it butchered by someone trying to put a flava on it

add me to the list

we can come up with something better than that.

OUswagger
11/13/2006, 09:28 PM
add me to the list too, are you sure it was'nt the 50 yr old wearing the LSU jersey?

sitzpinkler
11/13/2006, 09:32 PM
I'm a vet and it doesn't bother me one bit. I kinda like it, actually.

setem
11/13/2006, 09:34 PM
"...like hot cakes"

Came from an old Dave Chapelle stand up.

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2006, 09:37 PM
KABOOKIE said it happened also.

I have no reason to doubt him.

usmc-sooner
11/13/2006, 09:45 PM
I'm a vet and it doesn't bother me one bit. I kinda like it, actually.

I'm a vet and it bothers me more as just a Sooner fan. We've got so much pride and tradition and the best we can do is dick up the National Anthem.

I think it's gay.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/13/2006, 09:56 PM
KABOOKIE said it happened also.

I have no reason to doubt him.

I, however, bellieve nothing he says

;):pop:

setem
11/13/2006, 10:11 PM

We believe in nothing, Lebowski

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2006, 10:15 PM
I believe that children are our future.

Teach them well and let them lead the way.

OU-HSV
11/13/2006, 10:16 PM
I didn't see any fights, but I did see an old man fall down a few bleacher steps in the South end zone next to section 37.

jk the sooner fan
11/13/2006, 10:21 PM
I'm a vet and it bothers me more as just a Sooner fan. We've got so much pride and tradition and the best we can do is dick up the National Anthem.

I think it's gay.

word, i think its highly disrespectful and embarrassing that as a fan base thats done like it is

badger
11/13/2006, 10:24 PM
whoa, whoa whoa--- messing up ONE word is not dicking the nat'l anthem. pulling a rosanne on the nat'l anthem is dicking it, not yelling SOONERS.

jk the sooner fan
11/13/2006, 10:28 PM
you change the meaning of that verse of the song with one word......it shouldnt be changed at all

just my opinion

RacerX
11/13/2006, 10:35 PM
The last 3 games I've started yelling brave as loud as I can.

****es Me OFF!

KABOOKIE
11/13/2006, 10:45 PM

You're a smart man! :D

SoonerinSouthlake
11/13/2006, 10:54 PM
Would any of you be offended if I started yelling "HOT CAKES!" at the end of the anthem instead of Sooners or Brave?

setem
11/13/2006, 11:04 PM
Would any of you be offended if I started yelling "HOT CAKES!" at the end of the anthem instead of Sooners or Brave?

2%Milk!

sitzpinkler
11/13/2006, 11:24 PM

I think it's gay.

Not a big deal to me, but I'm not big into symbolism.

LoyalFan
11/14/2006, 01:51 AM
How do you beat each other up like hot cakes?

Ain't chew nebber heard of "Battering"...ignernt city boys...hrumph!

Cletus

PS: Ah bets yew even say "Pass the syrup please" 'stead of "Gimme the &$^%! surple afore I kick yer..." Dubble hrumph!

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2006, 02:19 AM
I'm voting for the 2% milk thing!

Taxman71
11/14/2006, 06:12 AM
For the record, if I ever get my hands on the guy in the NE section that did the O-S-U Sucks chant Saturday, for the first time in a year and a half, I will kill him. That is the saddest thing I have ever seen OU fans do.

flopshotjoe99
11/14/2006, 10:59 AM
:rolleyes:

It happened at about row 5 so sitting that far up I doubt you'd see it. Plus you amd everyone were probably ****ed because it looked like Tech was going to roll OU at that point. Seriously the fight happened and was over in about 15 seconds.

we were on Row 1 & never heard/saw anything, oh well.

slugbug
11/14/2006, 11:36 AM

I set in Section 9 and the dumb*** yelling OU OU OU sounded like it came from section 25 or 26.

I guess it doesn't really matter where it came from, it was pretty classless considering the situation !

BOOMER SOONER !!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
11/14/2006, 11:46 AM

Did he smell of corndog?

caphorns
11/14/2006, 11:54 AM
Damn Cap - If that is what you think, your sex life must suck as bad as texass!

Nope, I've never had a 3 song compilation ever or a 2 girls at once evening. Damnit.

I do have a question though for BSG, can you count the last several run together tracks on Mars Volta's "Francis the Mute" as 1 song? If so, you could have a 3 song compilation made up of multiple part songs.

OklahomaRed
11/14/2006, 12:08 PM
whoa, whoa whoa--- messing up ONE word is not dicking the nat'l anthem. pulling a rosanne on the nat'l anthem is dicking it, not yelling SOONERS.

Agreed. I can guarantee you that "Sooners" served and died in Europe, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, & Iraq. They didn't die for some liberal in New York who elects Hillary Clinton. They died deffending the freedom of their loved ones in OKLAHOMA !!! If you want to put people down for taking pride in the fact that the National Anthem is talking about all of those from whatever state that died deffending freedom, than you are more worried about yourself than others. It would not offend me if they said "Texas" at the end of the national anthem because it is about Texas. It's about Oklahoma. It's about Louisiana. Nothing wrong with a little regional pride as long as we all still remember it's the "UNITED" States of America. When the fans do that at a game, it just reinforces with me that we as Sooners are proud to be part of the National Anthem. Not like we're trying to segregate ourselves and show disrespect. NOW JKSF, you can neg spek me. :O

Just my opinion. :D

SoonerPr8r
11/14/2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, he was on about row 40 or 42, because I'm on 47, and he was right below me. When he started waving that LSU jersey, people were like "WTF?" and were just laughing at him. He started jabbering about how he paid $60 for the ticket and he didn't have to be quiet, then announced that he was going to get a hot dog and never came back. His departure was met by cheers.

This guy was in section 31 and about 5 rows down from me and some lady siting right behind me started *****ing him out and everyone was finaly tired of his crap because he had been doing it all game. So we all yelled at him and told him to leave because him calling Johnson a baby was the last straw.

Also when Stoops came over to check on Johnson a guy in the same row by isle was yelling "Tell him to get up Bob he ain't hurt" and after saying this a few times some of the students started throwing stuff at him.

When the cart came out and they had to put him on the backboard I said (very loudly) "I guess that guy who thought that he was fine feels really dumb now huh?"

MiccoMacey
11/14/2006, 12:15 PM
Doesn't bother me when they shout Sooners at the end of the National Anthem.

But hot cakes sound good right about now.

Just wanted to weigh in.

KABOOKIE
11/14/2006, 12:17 PM
Agreed. I can guarantee you that "Sooners" served and died in Europe, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, & Iraq. They didn't die for some liberal in New York who elects Hillary Clinton. They died deffending the freedom of their loved ones in OKLAHOMA !!! If you want to put people down for taking pride in the fact that the National Anthem is talking about all of those from whatever state that died deffending freedom, than you are more worried about yourself than others. It would not offend me if they said "Texas" at the end of the national anthem because it is about Texas. It's about Oklahoma. It's about Louisiana. Nothing wrong with a little regional pride as long as we all still remember it's the "UNITED" States of America. When the fans do that at a game, it just reinforces with me that we as Sooners are proud to be part of the National Anthem. Not like we're trying to segregate ourselves and show disrespect. NOW JKSF, you can neg spek me. :O

Here! Here! As a Vet. who spent 6 years in the USMC and served in Iraq, Somalia and Croatia, I have no problem with the way the SSB is sung at Memorial Stadium. Personally, I don’t do it because when it’s sung I’m usually thinking about a fellow Marine and Oklahoman that didn’t make it back from Somalia. But, I also don’t think it’s my American right to tell people to not do it. It’s America people. If someone wants to butcher the SSB ala Rosanne Bar style or, stand at the court house and burn the American flag then rock the **** on. Just don’t ask me to give you a job though! ;)

One4OU
11/14/2006, 12:33 PM
The song isnt about a particular state or a particular group of people or a collection of athletes. It is about a nation. The brave are all of the people who make up this nation and for what they had to go through to make it what it is today. To me replacing the brave with (insert your teams name here) reduces the meaning of the entire song. Most of the people shouting their team's name probably dont have much appreciation of the song or its meaning to begin with. They also probably dont know to many other words to it besides this part.

sanantoniosooner
11/14/2006, 12:54 PM
That song is what fans on both sides of the stadium have in common.

I don't like to see it screwed with.

OklahomaRed
11/14/2006, 03:39 PM
That song is what fans on both sides of the stadium have in common.

I don't like to see it screwed with.

You are right in my book, but just as Kabookie said, that's exactly what the people who fought, fought for. For the right to stand up and sing the SSB and add "Sooners" at the end of it. In fact, being a Sooner elitist, I think we are more American than the shortwhorns, or aggies anyway! :D

setem
11/14/2006, 06:09 PM
HOT CAKES AND FOOTBALL! THAT IS WHAT OKLAHOMA DOES!

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM!!!!

Stoop Dawg
11/14/2006, 06:24 PM
I wonder... If you start yelling "Home of the Hot Cakes!!" will you eventually run into trouble with IHOP? I mean, they clearly have dibs on "Home of the Hot Cakes".

Just be careful out there.

stoopified
11/14/2006, 07:58 PM
That was me in section 10.

The guy said Mike Leach could kick Chuck Norris' ***, and like any red blooded american, had to knock him out before Chuck destroyed him.You being a fireman and all ,I just knew that lifesaving would be involved.

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2006, 01:39 AM
Hey...whoever negged me, and I deserve it 90% of the time, I was just making fun of the 2% milk thing, so blow me.

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2006, 02:06 AM
mmmmm....hotcakes!

caphorns
11/15/2006, 10:36 AM
blow me...mmmmm....hotcakes!

what is this board turning into?

I forgot this little dude :stunned:

soonerloyal
11/15/2006, 01:06 PM
what is this board turning into?

As long as it doesn't turn into anything remotely resembling WhornFans, I don't much care what we argue about.
:pop:

While we're hijacking the hella out of this thread...

To the Marines on the board: Happy belated 231st, and God bless each & every one of your Leatherneck/Jarhead/Devil Dog/Gyrene hearts. Thank you for your service. Semper Fi from the mom of Two of The Few!

:)

SoonerJLB
11/15/2006, 03:11 PM
other up like Johnny Cakes that is good...because that would be kind of gay...like in that Borat movie.

StoopTroup
11/15/2006, 05:24 PM
There is a place around 28th and Harvard in Tulsa that is selling Kerricakes.

I don't think it has anything to do with John Kerry...however...

I don't see any Bush '04 stickers on any of the cars there either...