PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles halftime

Shaz-Bot
11/13/2006, 12:18 PM
I was told this weekend that Lester made a fool of himself during a recent halftime interview. Does anyone have a link to the footage?

The_Red_Patriot
11/13/2006, 12:33 PM
I dunno but these never get old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0o9LBCd7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oiV_enW1E

and his coach rating rated by his past players

his Corrupt coach % is at 62.. wow, his players dont like him

http://www.coachratings.com/rating_result.jsp?cID=28

Stoop Dawg
11/13/2006, 12:36 PM
Compare/Contrast:

http://www.coachratings.com/rating_result.jsp?cID=29

Texas Golfer
11/13/2006, 12:40 PM
Wow! Check out Mike Leach. His players adore him even more than ours do Bob Stoops.

OSUAggie
11/13/2006, 12:43 PM
Quinny Snyder is a beloved coach as well...

sooner94
11/13/2006, 12:48 PM
I question the accuracy of that data. Chuck Amato has a better rating than Stoops. I know Amato has bigger boobs, but no way he should have a higher rating than Stoops.

Widescreen
11/13/2006, 12:50 PM
If the number of responses says "pending" it means that they don't have enough data to make a proper evaluation. One person with an axe to grind can disproportionately impact a rating.

Flagstaffsooner
11/13/2006, 12:50 PM
I was told this weekend that Lester made a fool of himself during a recent halftime interview. Does anyone have a link to the footage?Lester always does a good job of making an a$$ out of himself.

Mixer!
11/13/2006, 12:56 PM
I question the accuracy of that data. Chuck Amato has a better rating than Stoops. I know Amato has bigger boobs, but no way he should have a higher rating than Stoops.

©Copyright 2003-2005 Coach Ratings, LLC. (http://www.coachratings.com/index.html) All Rights Reserved

Gives me pause as to current accuracy (ergo, Lester's rating must be from his stint at aggy tech).

crimson&cream
11/13/2006, 01:20 PM
Gives me pause as to current accuracy (ergo, Lester's rating must be from his stint at aggy tech).
Some of those rating are delusional. Must be very good stuff they're smokin!

RacerX
11/13/2006, 01:38 PM
It's Leslie, damn it!

Mixer!
11/13/2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0125/5088362_150X200.jpg

OU-HSV
11/13/2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah,I saw it. He was trying to sound like mister high intensity coach, and ended up sounding like an idiot. They actually bleeped a word he said too. He's such an idiot. And if I remember right, the very next LSU offensive play was an Int.

tbl
11/13/2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah,I saw it. He was trying to sound like mister high intensity coach, and ended up sounding like an idiot. They actually bleeped a word he said too. He's such an idiot. And if I remember right, the very next LSU offensive play was an Int.
My wife was born an LSU fan, but from living with me she's obviously adapted to Sooner life. She got familiar with moLESter while he was at osu and some of his classic sideline interviews. When he went to LSU, she immediately turned in her Tiger card.

The guy is the absolute worst. At least Mack Brown seems like a nice guy that would be good at something. Les just puts off the vibe that no matter what the situation, I would always want to punch him right in the teeth. Even opening presents with the grandkids... KA-POW!!!

:les:

goingoneight
11/13/2006, 09:19 PM
He did it at the Tennessee game... he said "we're a damn good football team" and "I don't wanna hear that 0-2 on the road crap" to a nice announcer... he finished with "we're gonna play OUr asses off" and rolled his eyes at the camera.

Now, stupid Jim Traber and Gotlieb, if you think Bob Stoops is rude to the local media, look at what your hero Lester is doing live on National TV.

OU-HSV
11/13/2006, 09:29 PM
My wife was born an LSU fan, but from living with me she's obviously adapted to Sooner life. She got familiar with moLESter while he was at osu and some of his classic sideline interviews. When he went to LSU, she immediately turned in her Tiger card.

The guy is the absolute worst. At least Mack Brown seems like a nice guy that would be good at something. Les just puts off the vibe that no matter what the situation, I would always want to punch him right in the teeth. Even opening presents with the grandkids... KA-POW!!!

:les:
Awesome..congrats to the wife for dropping her tiger card. I totally agree with the punch him in the teeth thing,haha.

bixby28
11/14/2006, 09:55 AM
Miles is a clown. I don't know how his players can even stand him, much less the rest of college football.

Fugue
11/14/2006, 10:06 AM
I noticed something funny about :les: the other day. His hat troubles are well documented so I was paying attention to that. It was during a game when he was wearing the "too small hat" and every time he'd get p'od and start yelling, his hat would slowly start to rise on his head so that when his rant was over, the hat was barely sitting on the top of his head. He'd pull it down and when the next explosion came, sure enough, it would start to work it's way back up his head. :D

RacerX
11/14/2006, 10:12 AM
Les Miles is a Circus Monkey (http://loserwithsocks.wordpress.com/2006/10/31/les-miles-is-a-circus-monkey/)

LSUdeek
11/14/2006, 10:41 AM
He did it at the Tennessee game... he said "we're a damn good football team" and "I don't wanna hear that 0-2 on the road crap" to a nice announcer... he finished with "we're gonna play OUr asses off" and rolled his eyes at the camera.

It was a loaded question designed to get the response that it got.

Remind you of anything?

Lynn Swann: "How are you going to attack this #1 defense?"

:rolleyes:

zeke
11/14/2006, 11:00 AM
As much as moLester is a jerk I will have to root for them when they play Ark. Anyone who is stuck with ark tv and radio will understand this.
In S.E. Oklahoma we are forced to watch ark media as our local stations.

OSUAggie
11/14/2006, 11:20 AM
Ft. Smith TV.... can't beat it.. How's the weather in "The Valley?"

Mixer!
11/14/2006, 01:17 PM
Words fail me. (http://www.lesmiles.net/athletics/lesmiles.nsf/index)

OU-HSV
11/14/2006, 06:48 PM

Remind you of anything?

:rolleyes:
Whatever Deek...your coach is still an *** Goblin

LSUdeek
11/15/2006, 01:16 AM
Whatever Deek...your coach is still an *** Goblin

:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2006, 01:18 AM
I'd go so far as to say he's a Deekhead.

OUster
11/15/2006, 02:58 PM

Remind you of anything?

yeah, Bob looks almost as retarded as Les when he spews from the mouth, gives soundbites for years to come and embarasses himself in front of the nation...

Other than that, how Bob and Lester respond to dumb announcer questions is almost identical :rolleyes:

I can see why you defend him, though, you know your coach will go to war with you "suckers" and you are just responding in kind. Got it.:)

LSUdeek
11/15/2006, 03:16 PM
yeah, Bob looks almost as retarded as Les when he spews from the mouth, gives soundbites for years to come and embarasses himself in front of the nation...

sorry, but noone knows about what he did at OSU except those in Big XII country

Other than that, how Bob and Lester respond to dumb announcer questions is almost identical :rolleyes: I agree

I can see why you defend him, though, you know your coach will go to war with you "suckers" and you are just responding in kind. Got it.:)

Merely pointing out that stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Ya'll have a personal vendetta so I shouldn't be too surprised that you care about what was said during halftime of an SEC game. :rolleyes:

OUster
11/15/2006, 04:18 PM
Merely pointing out that stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Ya'll have a personal vendetta so I shouldn't be too surprised that you care about what was said during halftime of an SEC game.

Since I refuse to work today, I have time to respond. But, "caring" is a strong word, "pointing and laughing" better explains how we feel about Les. I care about as much about what happened during an LSU halftime than a LSU fan cares what an OU board thinks of their coach. Fact is I don't like Les, he is embarassing. I actually felt sorry for him the first time I heard him speak 'cause I thought he was slow. Now, I still think he is slow, but he is also loud. The two don't mix. I think that after the next couple of years when Saban's recruits dry-up, LSU will curse the day they hired him. You will compete in the SEC, but can you honestly say you believe LSU will win a championship with Les as coach, with a straight face and also mean it? :pop:

KingDavid
11/15/2006, 09:27 PM

Now, stupid Jim Traber and Gotlieb, if you think Bob Stoops is rude to the local media, look at what your hero Lester is doing live on National TV.

My wife, who is not much into football, actually caught that interview and it really freaked her out. Her comment to me was that he looked like someone who would beat his wife and children, the way he was towering over that announcer girl.

If I could hit the rewind button on that interview, I would tell that girl to crack Lester right over the bridge of his nose with her microphone about 5 times, kick him once, and then scream at him while he's lying in a puddle on the ground:

"Step off, beyotch. You answer my next question nicely or I'm gonna phuck you up again."

tbl
11/16/2006, 02:01 AM
Apparently he has a way with the ladies... :D :D :D

He's a complete jerk. The most jerkheaded jerk I've seen in coaching, from Pee-Wee to the pro's. He's one of the few guys I long to see lose, badly. I mean, really, really, badly.

That's why I hope we get a shot at LSU in the Cotton. I hope we beat the dog snot out of them, then Bob roundhouse kicks him right in the gut. Wha-BOOM!!

(of course I don't really want to see any violence done to the man, but the image amuses me)

Crucifax Autumn
11/16/2006, 02:36 AM
I don't know about his way with the ladies, but he sure screamed like a girl when I was doing him last weekend.

ashley
11/16/2006, 08:31 AM
You should talk to some of the guys who have worked for him. When he got the OSU job he promised a job to over 20 guys.

cajun3356
11/16/2006, 12:02 PM
speaking of SEC coaches with a half a brain
http://loserwithsocks.wordpress.com/2006/11/15/herban-meyer-is-a-smart-feller/

LSUdeek
11/16/2006, 01:28 PM
I think that after the next couple of years when Saban's recruits dry-up, LSU will curse the day they hired him. You will compete in the SEC, but can you honestly say you believe LSU will win a championship with Les as coach, with a straight face and also mean it? :pop:

I don't know. He's recruiting at the same clip, but as we have found out it takes some coaching to win championships. :D

The seniors are gone after this year, and the only Saban recruits left are recruits that didn't play under Saban at all. Seauuxxxxxx... we'll see.

The schedule is very favorable next year with all of the tough games at home. Not so this year (AT auburn , AT florida, AT tennessee, AT arkansas), all top 10 opponents

Beef
11/16/2006, 02:31 PM
I thought :les: was about ready to choke a bitch in that interview. Pretty funny.

My problem with Leslie dates back to when he was with the Dallas Cowboys. He was a rude piece of **** back then and it doesn't look like he's changed any.

OUster
11/16/2006, 04:16 PM
The seniors are gone after this year, and the only Saban recruits left are recruits that didn't play under Saban at all. Seauuxxxxxx... we'll see.

The schedule is very favorable next year with all of the tough games at home. Not so this year (AT auburn , AT florida, AT tennessee, AT arkansas), all top 10 opponents

Well, after Bammer, I like you guys, as far as an OU fan actually liking an SEC goes. However, I can't root for you guys until after Les is gone. I will stick to my guns and say he will be gone in about 3 years. At that point, I will be free to wish you guys the best. Good job supporting your school and taking the ribbing in check, you're alright in my book.

OUswagger
11/16/2006, 05:04 PM
you notice that the (small) hat gets lower and lower everytime he loses a game. Like he's hiding something. Maybe eating crow and not wanting to show it.

the_ouskull
11/16/2006, 05:04 PM
Wow! Check out Mike Leach. His players adore him even more than ours do Bob Stoops.

Pirates have to stick together.

the_ouskull